Should I worry????

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:21 am
Boy, is Fred going to be in for a shock when he comes back to read up on his thread about the worries of virginal lovemaking. Wink
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:21 am
This is what started it all:

Quote:
"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual (gay) sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything," Santorum said in the AP interview, which was published Monday.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:22 am
Thanks Soz, now that is an image i could have done without.

Sometime ago I read an article (I think it was on a gay webiste) which said that their are more harmful bacteria in at the start of the digestive track than at the end of it !! I think it was a reply to the question if rimming was harmful or something like that.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:23 am
I know, Butrfly! I figure it's an education. (Is virginal lovemaking an oxymoron? Or a moron slathered with Oxy? Sorry, channeled Cav for a second there.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:25 am
I don't know what to say <sniff>...anytime I think of an oxymoron, I only feel I'm half right....especially in threads like this...off to regroup now....
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:28 am
LOL! A little astro glide goes a long way toward a good education, Soz.
Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:29 am
So, Fred, how are you doing? What's the latest? When is the doctor's appointment?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 11:11 am
sorry soz, you're way off. that frothy mix is called felch, and it includes blood. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 11:15 am
<runs away gagging> BPB puhhhhhhhlllleeeeeeeeeeaze !!!
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 01:19 pm
Hey everyone well no news yet of anything I am waiting for her to call me today and let me know if she made the appointment or not and if so when it is! Just really scared right now thats all Sad
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 01:22 pm
Sure. Hope that this whole thing is a learning experience all around, and you progress to your next relationship with all due responsibility and respect, for yourself and your partner.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 01:41 pm
Sorry Gautam, but knowledge is power......just trying to educate.....besides sozobe stepped over the line of good taste......which gave me the moral imperative to take it to the finish line... :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 01:59 pm
I have worse taste than BPB... oh my... I think I'll go shower.

(Just trying to do my part for the new word, "santorum". Looks like it's two-thirds of an existing word, but whatever.)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:17 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
there are many ways to gratify yourself sexually besides vaginal intercourse and you will not have to worry about impregnating her.

Yes. However, I'm sure Freddy here doesn't know the joy in pinning down a woman, then jamming thumbtacks in her back while shaving the back of her head.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:21 pm
and that's why we're here slap...to enlighten the ignorant.......it's a holy mission...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:41 pm
What, me worry?

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazine/files/maintout/mt_mad435.jpg
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 02:48 pm
"Yes. However, I'm sure Freddy here doesn't know the joy in pinning down a woman, then jamming thumbtacks in her back while shaving the back of her head."

Well Slappy, he seems to know this figuratively, and isn't that the first step?
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 04:12 pm
Man this is getting to be to much for me now! I talked to her and she is acting in a state of denial and doesnt want to think about it. I told her that I did some research on it and she was like don't want to hear it. I asked her if she made the appointment and she stated that she hasnt yet because most of the facilities around her, her friends work at! I think that she has some serious denial and is truning it into a hate towards me now! Now what do I do!?!?!?!?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 04:22 pm
Fred....I apologize if I have been hard on you, but everything about this requires a serious wake up call. She must see a doctor, and find out. I don't blame her for being in denial, and yes, if that is the case, it will come out as 'hatred' towards you. I understand that both of you are scared, but your entire situation makes me want to smack you both upside the head....not literally, but in thought. She has to find out, and afterwards, she has some serious thinking to do. My gut instinct is that if she is pregnant, and you two do "the right thing", you'll be miserable for however long the union lasts.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 05:19 pm
I know I'm worried.

That his sperm will contribute to the human gene pool.
0 Replies