Should I worry????

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:27 am
Fred is obsessed. If I recall, his g/f is 19, treats his 23 year old ass like crap, but he wants her so bad, I can't help but think that this was a desperate attempt to bind her to him. Fess up Fred.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:35 am
Fred, assuming that you are indeed telling the truth, here is a piece of advise.

You have no right to bring an "unwanted" life in this world, nor tie down a girl with an "unwanted" preganancy at such an early age. If the "incident" has happened within the last couple of days, you can still get help - note I mentioned "morning after pills" earlier in this thread.

You have to confess and do something abt it.

Go on, be a man !
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:39 am
I'm seeing that from his other posts, too, Cav. It still begs the question about the condoms and I'm very curious what his answer is.

If he was not attempting to get her pregnant, then I have doubts about the sincerity of his caring for her well-being. He doesn't know whether or not she was using birth control and used nothing for himself. That speaks volumes to me.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:40 am
Yep.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:56 am
The, hmm. . . caliber of his body of posts is indeed troubling. . . does he want the new girl, does he want the ex, does he know what a condom IS, all the questions. . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:02 am
I would go so far as to say that Fred's posting here, oops, double posting, is a hope that we will support him in this extremely foolish act. I think Fred wants us to enable him in this venture, so he can justify his actions. I think if his g/f is truly that naive, this was an act of vengeance. I also think that he probably thought this all out beforehand. I also think that he believes that if she is pregnant, she will stay with him, for the sake of the baby. I don't really think Fred is worried about anything, aside from her possibly leaving him, and that just won't do, will it? Fred will take care of things, come hell or high water.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:09 am
I don't think he planned this out ahead of time, consciously anyway. From his descriptions it sounds like it was unplanned sex -- she happened to show up and get amorous -- and the resentment that had been festering probably didn't help his thought processes.

But Fred, Fred, you MUST tell her. NOW. She may well think it's a ploy to get her attention, but you're beyond that now. This is a potentially huge, literally life or death issue. It is horribly inethical to keep that information from her if she really didn't know.

How many times did you have sex? Did you ever wear a condom?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:11 am
I had told fred in another of his questions that the world of women was a mystery and most were complete loons.
Seems sometimes the same goes for the other side of the fence.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:18 am
I'm going to have to go out on a limb here...
And while you're going through whatever, and everyone wants to be sympathetic...
The truth is, you're not too bright. First you make thread after thread after thread about getting over some worthless chick, now you a) bust a nut inside her, b) without telling her, and c) post it on a frickin' internet message board.
It was stupid and irresponsible to do that in the first place, and what the hell is coming on here posting it going to do? "Should I worry?" Yea, you should worry about being brain dead.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:23 am
Neither of them strikes me as being the brightest bulbs in the chandelier... they're young but not that young. A 19-yr-old who doesn't know the most basic aspects of birth control? Geez.

Sorry Fred, but your posts before this were generic young love, we've all been there, easy to sympathize, but this no birth control AT ALL stuff is just plain dumb, and the not telling her part is just plain creepy.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:26 am
<sigh> and he says she didn't realize it. . . I'm sorry, but that's one dense young lady. . .
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:27 am
Or as I said, our legs are being pulled
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:28 am
Could be, for sure. A sort of Aunt Deborah of the young love set. Even when suspicious, I answer sincerely, though, since it's almost impossible to know and what's the harm?
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:30 am
true, true. . . I think the advice here has been solid. . . this isn't the sort of thing you screw around with. . .(no pun intended)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:34 am
I dont have a problem in giving advise (asa banker, I do that a lot, whether asked for or not Laughing) but the picture of Fred holding his sides and laughing at the sincereity of the folks makes me see red.

if he is joking that is....

I just have difficulty in believing that a 19 yr old girl, who is tossing arnd her yng amour like a basketball, does not know when a man "lets go"
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:35 am
I can imagine that, actually. It's not always that much.

Not saying she shouldn't have known -- she should've -- but it's well within the realm of possibility.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:37 am
Soz, not to get graphic here, but I was not thinking abt the quantity of you know what here - just the physical throes of an orgasm are indication enuff.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:39 am
Yep, I agree with Gautam. Male orgasm = sperm. I learned that in frickin' junior high.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:39 am
And I already knew that.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:42 am
Oh, I see. What I guess I had thought is that she somehow had the impression he was wearing a condom, and he didn't tell her he didn't.

But yeah, that really doesn't make sense.

Fred?
0 Replies