Should I worry????

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:52 am
cavfancier wrote:
Yep, I agree with Gautam. Male orgasm = sperm. I learned that in frickin' junior high.

And believe me when I say that - men can't fake it Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:52 am
Maybe our legs are safe, Gautam, and this is just a remarkably quick recovery.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:03 pm
Ok I dont really care if you guys believe me or not her and I have been having sex since February. We rarely use condoms and she cant take BC pills because she has something wrong with her heart! She is Naive when it comes to anything about sex! And it was by mistake I let myself go in her, I was caught in the moment! and I did tell her today and we both agree to do the mature thing, and thats to accept what we cant change and grow up!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:07 pm
"thats to accept what we cant change and grow up!"
does that mean you will do nothing? how about a baby test? you can get one for 8 bucks in any CVS. Then you can do something if you must, or forget about it without worrying for weeks if not months.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:09 pm
What I meant by "thats to accept what we cant change and grow up!" Means if we get pregnant then we have to face it and be mature and accept what we did and not cry over it we took tests and they have both gone in favor of yes and no so we are going to make a doctors appointment
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:18 pm
Fred,

Why do you rarely use condoms? She can't take the birth control pills but that doesn't preclude you from using a condom.

Your attitude about this whole thing is really starting to make me very angry.
I don't call that a mistake, I call it very intentional and gambling with the odds that you won't get her pregnant. You also disregard any responsibility for your own protection by not using a condom to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

She isn't the only one being naive. You took advantage of her. Time to grow up and be responsible, mister. If you need to learn more about birth control and sexually transmitted diseases, there are a lot of informative websites out there. Make use of them so you can learn how to take responsibility for your sexual activity.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:23 pm
I am with Butrflynet here, and stick by my original assessment posted earlier. Given Fred's multiple threads here, I think this smells of a trap because he couldn't stand to lose this girl.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:29 pm
Maybe you are all right! maybe it was a trap I have no idea! But when we had sex it wasnt like it was planned it was just there we were both wanting it and did something foolish and yes I do take the blame! I love Nikki with all of my heart and I did not do it with the intention to keep her around it was an accident and I posted this topic because this is something that took place before the whole break up again thing and it has been on my mind! All I was asking is if I should worry or not? I am not a women and dont know **** about being pregnant! I come to you people for advice not critisizm! So you all can think what you want but this was not something that I just said BAM let it go and have a kid with her!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:51 pm
Fred wrote:
ok just the other night my ex gf and I had sex and I well ya know let it all go in her. Is that something I should worry about?

Fred wrote:
Ok I dont really care if you guys believe me or not her and I have been having sex since February. We rarely use condoms and she cant take BC pills because she has something wrong with her heart!

Fred wrote:
What I meant by "thats to accept what we cant change and grow up!" Means if we get pregnant then we have to face it and be mature and accept what we did and not cry over it we took tests and they have both gone in favor of yes and no so we are going to make a doctors appointment

Fred wrote:
Maybe you are all right! maybe it was a trap I have no idea! But when we had sex it wasnt like it was planned it was just there we were both wanting it and did something foolish and yes I do take the blame!

Fred, please reread all your statements I've quoted from this thread.

First you tell us you had sex just the other night. Then you tell us you and she have been having sex since February and rarely used condoms and she can't take birth control pills.

Then you tell us you took tests and there are conflicting results so you're going to make a doctor's appointment. Now you tell us the sex wasn't planned.

Are you starting to see why the logic in your story is falling apart? If you just had sex the other night and ejaculated inside her for the first time since February, no pregnancy test is going to give accurate results this soon afterwards. If you had the forethought to discover that she can't take birth control pills due to a medical problem then your excuse about the sex being unplanned doesn't hold water and neither does your avoidance of birth control responsibility.

You are getting excellent advice, you just don't like what you're hearing. As for the bit about you not being a woman and not knowing about being pregnant, that is exactly what I am trying to tell you. You need to educate yourself about that and participate in the responsibility. You also need to learn that it isn't just about pregnancy prevention, it is also for your own personal safety. You don't need to know a damned thing about pregnancy to understand that condoms can save your life by helping to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS. Just because you are not a woman it does not absolve the man from participating in pregnancy prevention or protection for himself from AIDS.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:01 pm
Well done, butrfly. . . I hadn't seen his comments in that light before. . .

Sounds like fred's in for a doctor's appointment and a heart-to-heart. . .
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:03 pm
Fred, here's a website on WebMD that I strongly recommend you read.

Sexually Active Teenagers and Birth Control Methods

It also discusses options for emergency birth control.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:07 pm
Good advice all around here, Fred. I still don't believe that somewhere in your head, it wasn't a plan.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:08 pm
boy I thought i was at that other place for a minute..... Embarrassed
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:17 pm
Butrfly HER AND I HAVE BEEN DATING SINCE FEB WE HAVE HAD SEX NUMEROUS TIMES! WELL THIS TIME WHICH WAS UNPLANNED I WENT And I was just wondering if its something I should worry about
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:20 pm
By the way, Fred, I applaud your concern about her after the fact. The problem is that the concern is misplaced and would be much more beneficial to the both of you if just as much concern had been taken before you started having sex with her.

That is the only point I'm trying to stress to you. I do so in hopes that you'll learn something from this and take it with you for your next sexual encounter so you don't have to go through this again.

Please do take a few minutes to read the information on that WebMD site and feel free to come back here and ask questions about anything you don't understand. I really am trying to help you help yourself, if you'll just let me.

I empathize with the sense of loss you are feeling and that you're feeling rather defensive about it. Believe it or not, we've all been there and know how you are feeling. It won't be the last time you experience these feelings. Use the opportunity to learn more about yourself so you can be better equipped with the skills needed to bounce back.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:25 pm
Fred, it's ALWAYS something you should worry about when you're essentially having unprotected sex, unless you are planning to and are ready to have kids. The fact is, sex=kids unless you do something to prevent that. And since you didn't, this time, and especially since you keep alternately calling her your ex and your girlfriend, I'd say this is a major cause for concern. I think most of us would back me up on that. . .
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:27 pm
I am sorry if I have been comming across as rude but I am just a lil scared thats all!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:30 pm
No problem, Fred. I can handle it. Did you read the information on that website yet? Gathering some more knowledge about the situation will help ease your nervousness.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 03:37 am
Fred
I also have to add that even if you pulled out before hand, there is still a chance of her getting pregnant since men will leak just a little bit here and there. If you are sexually active, you should have a drawer next to your bed with condoms in it, so then you're ready for those unexpected times. Everyone here is a bit heated because you should know this and you should also know that pulling out before an orgasm has no guarentees. Then there is the issue of STD's that has already been covered here. You ready need to educate yourself about these things to keep yourself and your partner safe.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 03:44 am
Hey Fred, apologies if I did come across as rude or disbelieving....I know when you become sexually active intitally it can be a bit confusing....

Good luck for whatever you two decide to do...
0 Replies