How to get over a heartache

Pemerson

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 12:46 pm
@RexRed,
You may have thought you had "love." But, now you have obsession. Find things to do.
RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 04:50 pm
@Pemerson,
Yes there is a thin line between love and obsession. One part of me says I will be rewarded for not letting go another part says If i don't let go it will burn me even more than now.

Find things to do, I know this is good advice but everything can seem dead without hope.

I have met another guy that is interested in me but I feel like I am cheating. I am going to give it a try for a while and if my x comes back than I will just have to choose between the two. Perhaps me having another man could make him jealous or maybe I will just fall in love with this new guy and wash my hands of the heartache all together. Choices... What would I do without choices? This new guy has made his move and I responded. It is not quite the same but I could get used to it. Love takes time to grow and to forget.
RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:19 pm
I think I cover everything up.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 05:17 am
I think you are in love with being in love.

Cool it and find out what you want.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 06:54 am
@RexRed,
Sometimes dating can be a great remedy.

Especially if you choose 2 people .
Staying in contact with each, going out on dates and just enjoying yourself will fill up your schedule with new ideas, new people and maybe a new boyfriend Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 06:59 pm
I had another bad day thinking about my x. It would not hurt so bad if I was not sure that he is hurting also. It would not hurt so bad but I know he is thinking about me too. So we just suffer apart. It would not hurt so bad if i was not sure that he loves me too. It would not seem so bad if I was not sure that one day he will have to come back to this love he has had to push aside. I can't help but believe that he is doing everything in his power to one day come back into my life.

It has been over 6 months since I last saw him and it hurts just like yesterday when he had to break up. I have two guys trying to date me now and I can't get my x out of my head, like my soul is tied to his and I cannot tear it away. I don't even want anyone to touch me, it makes me angry... His memory means too much to me. The time we spent together, every single day, goes too deep into my heart to allow my mind to ever forget. I just can't understand how someone can mean so much that six months later I am still unable to let go.

I don't ever want to let go.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:28 am
"I don't ever want to let go."

Well, there you are, then.

Hurts so good.

You'll get tired of feeling like this someday. Then you'll do something about it. In the meantime, you may get physically sick, depressed, and miss out on life.

PS If you wanted to, you could call him up and tell him you want to get back together. If he says No, then you know you have to accept it. If he's miserable, too, then why are you two apart? I don't understand it.

Oh, the drama . . . where do you get your energy for it all?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:06 am
Today seems no better, my heart can't forget how nice he was. I am cursed.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:30 am
Where The Lonesome Willow Weeps

Since you left I can think of no other
You were my best friend and my lover
Life had its way of ripping us apart
Thou you will always have my heart

My mind wanders to green meadows and free flowing steams
My heart finds you there when it dreams
I find you when the world it sleeps
At the place where the lonesome willow weeps

Though today we go our separate ways
But I dream of future days
Where words will sing a sweet sonnet
And love will have no limit

Bitter angry words will fade away
And we will be back in each other's arms to stay
And the wind will rejoice in the breeze
And there will be tearless willow trees

My mind wanders to green meadows and free flowing steams

RexRed (for Miguel)
7/14/2010
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 04:48 pm
Where The Lonesome Willow Weeps

Since you left I can think of no other
You were my best friend and my lover
Life had its way of ripping us apart
Though you will always have my heart

My mind wanders to green meadows and free flowing streams

Bitter angry words will fade away
And we will be back in each other's arms to stay
And the wind will rejoice in the breeze
And there will be tearless willow trees

My mind wanders to green meadows and free flowing streams

RexRed
7/14/2010

I thought I would re-post this without the spelling errors.
After reading this several times I noticed sexual innuendo... but It was not my intention when i wrote it. Smile oh well, I think I am still going to write music to it and record it.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:18 pm
where's the inuendo?
chai2

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 05:19 pm
ok, I'm not being sarcastic with the above question, I'm not into poetry, so seeing that **** is hard for me.

Also, how does the the wind rejoice in the breeze?
RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 07:09 pm
@chai2,
Err, the place where the lonesome willie weeps? hehe Smile I swear no matter what I try to do I find so much fault. But if anyone is going to sing about a weeping lonesome willie I guess it is gonna be me... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 07:11 pm
@chai2,
Poetry does not usually repeat verses, it is a song not a poem... You do like music. Smile And thanks for being so insensitive as to calling my song writing "****"... Who burnt your onion?

"wind rejoicing in the breeze" is a poetic license about marriage freedom, the wind is dead and lifeless I guess...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:07 pm
Sorry Chia2, songwriting is the only thing I have left i am a bit touchy about it. I can't do anything but, on a bad night I might rave worse than Mel Gibson due to my failures. No even cares if I do that either.

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot in his couple nights of murder has made more fame than my entire life of dedicated songwriting. Our culture finds more value in murderers than songwriters and err, poets... Joran gets his picture on the rags and we are barraged by him on the news but I put "my own" blood sweat and tears into my music and I will die before I ever get recognized. So call it **** if you like...

I wouldn't have lost my x had the Catholics and repugs not denied us gay marriage in Maine. I could not legitimately be that father to his kids but a lesbian can act as their mother as long as they are a a man and a woman... The school recognizes her as their parent even though she is not their mother and even though she does not love their father... So he cries and I cry and no one really cares. Anyway I can't support his kids because my songs are ****. No one buys them and they get deleted by the a2k staff and everyone else on nearly every website every time I link to them on a2k but you can link to already famous people in youtube . Nothing like greasing the already greasy wheel.

Well too many failures have left me powerless and that was the whole point. Disgrace me heap me with student loans and compound interest wreck my credit and bury me from all eyes to see. And what would it matter, people don't buy gay peoples music anyway.

Yes I'm bitter.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:30 pm
I do cover things up... My life is too thwarted and alternative to really let you all know what really has NOT happened.

Now you may know why I started "the cult of zero".

No one will ever be more of a zero than me.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 09:59 pm
It is s not gonna help the five people who buy my music in this chat of my collection.

What will help is a change in society that gays are superior not inferior.

We are.... Shakespeare had it right.

BOW DOWN TO GAYS! They (many) have sacrificed their lives to be more like Jesus than you will ever be.

Try living with the idea of no offspring. You have NO idea what we give up for you... I am gonna get more wine and turn it into human waste.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 10:16 pm
Why? Cuz, i can run circles around your intellect.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 10:26 pm
I can never forgive people for what they have done to my lover and i. Tomorrow will be even a worse day. Not for you but for me. I will bleed again, out of pure loss. I have all my facilities but one, my lover. I HATE Catholics now when I used to read their ******* online encyclopedia . Now I hate them... Leave the "new advent" to get OLD for all i care now.

I HATE the repugs that allowed these religious baboons to usurp a federal government party of separation of church and state. the repugs have no credibility to me other than a few senators (from Maine) who support gays. other than that... the party is null completely. SO in other words it is time that senators of conscience LEAVE the repugnant party. Only go back if the democrats become homophobic.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 11:12 pm
I hope I didn't scare the girls away again... Sad
0 Replies