Do you know how to handle bullying?

Pemerson

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 09:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Of course a lot of the time it is not even a problem, it is a necessary and natural part of the process of individual discovery.

And nobody would disagree, but what's being discussed here is bullying, which is either violent or extremely cruel. To watch a group of kids reluctantly accept a weak-appearing kid who manages to come up with some kind of mental or emotional strength is, indeed, wonderful to see. But, that isn't an example of "bullying" when both the kids need a bit of counseling.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 09:10 pm
@Pemerson,
hawkeye10 thinks bullying is a social good and that the "weak" are to be despised.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 09:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
hawkeye10 thinks bullying is a social good and that the "weak" are to be despised.
the weak are to be improved as best as possible, we need all hands on deck, there is no time to play nurse maid to a bunch of people who don't know how to look after themselves.
Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 09:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 (or is that, myopic dodo bird?)

says . . . . .

"the weak are to be improved as best as possible, we need all hands on deck, there is no time to play nurse maid to a bunch of people who don't know how to look after themselves."

Oh, I'm sure the so-called weak students know how to look after themselves, while most of your big strong bullies don't even know how to wipe their own asses!

Bullies may be physically strong, but they have weak minds!

While many good students, although not physically strong and athletic have stronger minds are are able to make good passing grades in their academic subjects.

Those bullies who have weak minds should be removed from our high schools and sent back to Kindergarten!

No wait! I take that back!
Bullies are such cowards that they might beat up on the little kids.

Also, most Kindergartners are smarter than high school bullies!

A typical bully is a moron who's IQ is exceeded by his shoe size!

The truth is, a bully knows he's a moron, he knows he's stupid, and is actually jealous of the smarter students, but he calls them sissies and fags so he may feel superior.

He my be good at sports, but beyond that, he doesn't know ****.

Most bullies are losers and will probably end up bagging groceries or scrubbing toilets for the rest of their worthless little lives.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 09:58 pm
@Fat Man 1951,
Quote:
Most bullies are losers and will probably end up bagging groceries or scrubbing toilets for the rest of their worthless little lives.

did you ever see the movie "Mean Girls'? How about "Heathers"? They might expand your limited knowledge of modern bullying.
0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:07 pm
Oh! And another thing I should mention Mr. hawkeye10 - AKA - myopic dodo bird . . .

If anybody needed improvement, it twas he bullies who needed improvement.

When I was a kid, one of the neighborhood bullies who like to harass me all the time, when he smiled, he had a mouth full of rotten teeth and you could smell his foul breath from 10 feet away.

In grade school, when I was in the third grade, I was attacked out in the playground by some bully who was about twice my size, and when he knocked me down, and was on top of me, I noticed that he smelled really bad like he never took a bath.

Also, they were morons who flunked on their asses, straight F students.

So, how was their bulling me around, how was that suppose to "improve" me, when I was already better than they were?

You see, I always kept my body clean, I studied hard in school, passing my academic subjects.

In fact, my mother taught me how to read and write before I even started school, and when I was only in the third grade, I was already reading at the high school level. Science has always been my favorite subject, especially Astronomy, and when I was 13 years old, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

So, I didn't need to be" improved" upon! I was doing just fine! I needed no improvement. No, I'm not saying I was perfect. Nobody is perfect!

In the meantime, the bullies in my school called me a sissy and a queer because I didn't care for sports. To them, reading books and studying science was "sissy" stuff.

Bullying did not improve me, but instead, ruined my life, and made my life a living Hell, which was hardly what I would call an improvement.

If anything, the bullies need a tune-up.

They needed to be taught how to study, and how to take a bath, and how to act like human beings instead of dirty smelly animals!

PEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUU!!!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Do we all agree Hawk is a petunia?
Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:16 pm
hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird says . . . . .

"did you ever see the movie "Mean Girls'? How about "Heathers"? They might expand your limited knowledge of modern bullying. "

LEARN TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST WORD IN A SENTENCE! MORON!!!

Oh! So a couple of movies are to serve as a guide as to what modern bullying is all about! Eh?

Do you believe everything you see on the boob tube?

Tell me little boy . . . . . do you also believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy???

0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:18 pm
@ossobuco,
@hawkeye10,
Do we all agree Hawk is a petunia?

Nah!

He's no petunia!

HE STINKS!

And he also sucks!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:22 pm
@Fat Man 1951,
Quote:
Bullying did not improve me, but instead, ruined my life
That is too bad then, that you let them ruin your life shows that you did not learn what you needed to learn, that you needed improving but resisted.

I was bullied as well, and for too long I was stupid and put up with it ( I was in my MLK inspired Non-Violence phase), but it made me better.

I can see that the bullying was painful to you, as it was to me, but one thing I learned was that pain is survivable. I also learned trying to avoid pain is a fools quest, do what is right come pain or not.
Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 10:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
In response to Myopic Dodo Bird.

When I was in the 6th grade, I was attacked by a bully on the playground during recess.

He kicked me in the testicles and I was all doubled over in pain.

When the pain finally subsided, I got back up on my feet, and I leaped at him, and knocked him down, and I pounded on his face and gave him two black eyes and a bloody nose.

He surrendered, and when I got back up off of him, I did felt vindicated.

That is . . . until . . . a teacher, a rather large woman (who also smelled bad) and who was playground monitor that particular day, she grabbed me, put a choke-hold on me, and dragged me into the school all the way to the principal's office.

I was suspended for the rest of the day and sent home as punishment.

So, I got punished for defending myself while the bully who started the whole incident was never held accountable for his actions. They never are!

Not even after my mother called the school and explained to them what happened, that I was minding my own business, and that I did not start the fight, but was only defending myself.

But that made no difference. The bully was never held accountable, and he went on to bully other kids around, including myself again, and the next time around, I was afraid to strike back again, because I knew that I might get into even more trouble again, and it would be even worse for me, possibly getting expelled from school.

So much for improvement! Eh?

And so, Mr Myopic Dodo Bird . . . . .

You can take your so-called self-improvement course, and shove it up your ass side-ways!!!

Then pull it out, and suck on it!!!
0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 11:24 pm
Another thing I need to add . . . . Mr Myopic Dodo Bird

My parents would be proud of me when I stood up to a bully and did not back down. Even if I lost a fight, my parents would still be proud, because I at least refused to be intimidated. Win or lose.

But what was so damn frustrating was that in school, I would get punished for defending myself while the bully who started the fight went unpunished.

That's because the bullies were usually more athletic and good at sports while I was not particularly interested in sports.

And of course, I was lousy at sports anyway. When I was 4 year old, I was in a car accident and my left knee was badly injured. As a result I walked with a limp and could not run, because of my crippled up left knee.

The first time I got suspended from school was in the 4th grade because I failed to climb the rope in the gymnasium, because of my crippled up left knee.

Oh! Never mind that I was good in all my academic subjects. No! That didn't matter. I got suspended because I did poorly in PE.

And I was called a sissy and a queer, because I preferred to study science and art rather than sports.

So, what was I suppose to do? Give up the things I loved most, like reading books, and studying science, and take up sports, and make a fool of myself chasing balls with my crippled up left knee?

I got put down and made fun of while all the morons who were failing their academic subjects got a pat on the back for being good at sports.

Now, what's wrong with this picture???

0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 09:18 pm
Well, I see that hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird has not responded to my last post.

That's because he's a moron who can't think of anymore to say in response.

So, I guess I win this debate by default!

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 09:33 pm
@Fat Man 1951,
I hope that you can find some peace before you pass....sadly I know all to well that some people never heal from childhood trauma.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 07:03 pm
In reaction to this thread, i_like_1981 (who is a member of this forum) started a topic at the www.sportssuck.org website entitled “Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!” With his permission I have copied and pasted his opening post because I thought his side should be heard from in this dispute over bullying in the schools. I think he speaks rather eloquently.

For the record, the bullying that he was subjected to in the “sports only” mandatory P.E. he was required to take in London was not mere name-calling, but was physical in nature. Sometimes violent. He was a scrawny boy who frequently was bullied by athlete classmates. (Did any of his coaches care?) No exercise programs were provided in any of these classes. His P.E. class once was divided into opposing teams for a game of cricket. Mind you, he was forced to play in this game. He did not have a choice of physical activity. Only sports. His team lost and he was blamed for it. One of his teammates reacted by deliberately smashing his face with a cricket bat and breaking his nose. The punk was not sent to the British equivalent of juvenile detention (as he should have been, obviously), but was merely suspended from school for a couple of days. When he returned to school, he shoved i_like_1981 into a locker. (Incidentally, I guess kuvasz would say that the sports culture had nothing to do with this act of violence. After all, sports build character. Yeah, I guess the punk who smashed i_like_1981 in the face with a cricket bat was a good example of a young lad with sterling character.) If someone walked up to you and hit you in the face with a baseball bat and broke your nose, you would see him in court. But because this assault happened in a P.E. class, it was condoned and excused.

i_like_1981’s post is as follows:

All right, I've just about had it up to my proverbial tits now! I was advised to visit a certain thread on able2know entitled "Do you know how to handle bullying?" so I made sure to go over there. Having been bullied for years over the course of my school career- regularly, physically and emotionally, I was interested to see how others managed to handle it. One of the first posters in the thread was my old friend Cycloptichorn who revealed that having been subjected to bullying up to the 7th grade, he eventually retaliated by smashing someone over the head with a padlock. He was suspended from school for 3 days as a result. Well, good for him, I suppose. The bully was obviously ******* asking for it and got what was damn well coming to him. I don't blame Cycloptichorn. He had every right to do that. If I'd been in charge there, I wouldn't have suspended him at all and put the blame on the bully who started all the conflict in the first place. You have to go after the root of the problem. So that was all fair and above board.

However, reading down the thread I came to a post by some jackass with the username "hawkeye10" which really did piss me off a lot. He detailed how his ideal anti-bullying treatment would be to leave the victim alone and make them sort out their problems alone, and that bullying and hazing serve critical societal functions. YEAH ******* RIGHT! He just seemed to deem it as a "rite of passage" which many people would have to go through. What a load of crap! Nobody should have to get put through bullying at school. Critical societal function my ******* arse! Bullying has the potential to destroy brilliant minds, ruin self-esteem and confidence and even drive people to suicide FOR ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON. Victims should be more than entitled to any help they can get! A lot of the people on that thread are just stuck up their own arses, thinking that just because they punched a bully back in high school and managed to stop their bullies that way, the same will apply for us all. BULLSHIT!

I myself know from having gone to a rough inner-city high school for half a decade that any attempts for me to fight back would have resulted in even worse physical and emotional torment. By doing so, I would have provided these thugs with a decent reason to unleash some real hell on me, which they already did bad enough without any action on my part! We're all supposed to fight back and solve our problems that way. What if one of your bullies is over six feet tall and heavier than a fully-grown man by the age of 15, which one thug who picked on me was? Would taking a pop at him solve anything or even get anywhere? WOULD IT ****!!! Sometimes people have no choice but to stand around and take the **** they are given because they know that their bullies desire the potential reaction. Perhaps the high school thugs over in America are instantly subdued in shock whenever they witness one of their targets defending himself but where I went to in central London, that was precisely what they were aiming for. They wanted me to lash out so that they actually had some form of a reason to go at me even worse! So fighting back just won't solve all of our problems! Cycloptichorn and co. obviously had it relatively easy!

The way I see it, emotional torment and immense anger in me were a preferable alternative to physical brutality. The bullies at my school would hang around in groups a lot. That's how they felt more secure about themselves. That's how they'd put the fear of God into me - by numbers and social status! Hawkeye10 most kindly gave the kind suggestion of hitting the group leader, if there was a distinct one - yeah, like that'll ******* work! His mates would be real ******* idiots not to pummel the hell out of you for that, and they sure as hell would have done to me! Hawkeye10 is talking out his arse.

A few pages later in the thread, Earl came onto the scene with his story about the football player who defended the smaller, weaker kid against some goons who threw a projectile at his head which could have easily knocked him out. I fully respect that football player's decision. I fully believe that the more popular people that have the capacity to do good for their lesser-popular classmates suffering from bullying which they're quite clearly unable to defend themselves against should come and assist the less-fortunate students if they have any sense of moral decency about them! They're not putting themselves at any risk by offering a hand of friendship to those who need it the most. It's an admirable decision that they deserve to be commended for. Unsurprisingly, hawkeye10 quickly went and put down Earl's story saying that the football player SHOULD NOT have helped the weaker student because it was an example of "promoting the victim culture" by not allowing the victim to fight his own battle - this is what his post said:

Quote:
I am confident in this case the victim did not learn a thing. This is an example of promoting the victim culture, which will in time do us in if wiser heads do not prevail. It was noble for the knight to protect the damsel, but everyone was clear that this is only because the damsel was weak and thus required others to come to her aid. I am not willing to concede that victims must be victims and thus their weakness needs to be assumed and actually reinforced.

BOLLOCKS! Do you want to know the four words that pissed me off the most about that paragraph? "Victims must be victims". ******* RUBBISH! Victims usually have done nothing to deserve any of the torment they get. They're being subjected to intense harassment for absolutely no justifiable reason. Oh, perhaps they don't have the same admiration for a bunch of stupid overpaid morons running round after a ball on Saturday, which seemed to be good enough reason for the bullies at my high-school to have at me! Victims are entitled to any help they can get. If they had the ability to handle it themselves, they wouldn't be victims, but SOME STUDENTS CAN'T, and it's not their fault! Furthermore, how are they supposed to help themselves with their weaknesses if they're constantly being harassed without the slightest bit of support from ANYBODY? It is absolutely NOT FAIR what is happening to them. I'd understand what hawkeye10 was saying if said victim had brought negative attention on themselves by means of antisocial behaviour but he's more than likely applying the same beliefs to hardworking students who do nothing bad to anybody else, but have been chosen to become subjects of abuse and mockery by those who cannot tolerate differences between people. This leads me to believe hawkeye10 was a bully in school and still may be a bully in the workplace. He probably thinks he was helping other students by picking on them in order to make them see their own weaknesses. He has actually said that bullying serves a good purpose in society.

NO IT ******* WELL DOESN'T! In my experience, bullying is NOT done to help people build on their weaknesses. It has absolutely NO redeeming aspects if done to a person who has done nothing to deserve it. Bullying doesn't let people build on their weaknesses; instead it makes them feel ashamed about them and become even weaker as they are subjected to more and more torment for the mere amusement of certain intolerant people. Listen to this, hawkeye10 - there is absolutely NO justification for bullying! It's frankly disgusting how some young people can do this to others and I should like to see harder restrictions on it being implemented! Anyone who believes it has a useful purpose and builds character is a bona fide, 100% ******* IDIOT and those who spew that bullshit on that thread are more than likely ex-bullies themselves who have absolutely no adequate way of justifying what they did.

There is probably more to point out, but I won't bother. Actually I will point out one more piece of bullshit I found on the page after the aforementioned incident:

Quote:
Bullying need not be criminalized, because it essentially amounts to right to free speech.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! Bullying is not free speech; it is harassment and deprives others of their free speech! I bet this person would describe the policies of the Nazis as "free speech" as they were expressing what they wanted to express! Frankly, anyone who just dismisses bullying as free speech is a bully themselves. They're supporting the idea of young people getting harassed and excluded for no good reason and think it's acceptable because it allows one side, the bullies, to express their freedom of speech and rights. But they're not letting the other side having THEIR freedom of speech. Therefore it isn't freedom of speech, but discrimination and an unequal system, and ABUSE!

I think that was probably the longest post I've ever written for this website. But man, I was unbelievably frustrated by some of the total bullshit on that thread. Earl was dismissed as being an overly emotional whiner who "couldn't let go" because he chose to speak out against people condoning the unjustified harassment of young people in schools and even going so far as to describe it as a good thing. And that forum claims to be for INTELLIGENT debaters. Man, those people have sure wound me up. I need a good night's rest now.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 07:32 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Victims must be victims". ******* RUBBISH! Victims usually have done nothing to deserve any of the torment they get
I never claimed that they did, the victim is not defined by actions, but rather by how they see themselves which comes out in their personalities. I learned this working with child sexual abuse victims, who as adults would find themselves victimized again and again by different people. The victims always seems clueless, saying something to the effect "I dont understand how I can be so unlucky that all the men I get involved with want to abuse me". These victims attract abusers, who can spot them a mile away, and then can figure out what makes then tick so that they can get what they want.

The good news is that victims can change, stop being victims. The bad news is that they will not so long as they continue to blame their troubles on abusers, or those who fail to protect them from abusers, and dont take a look inside themselves. The outward blaming of others rapidly becomes a defense mechanism, it acts as an excuse to never do the required inward work on themselves.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 08:14 pm
How strange. I can almost hear someone shouting somewhere. Oh, now I remember. I put hawkeye10 and pangloss on “Ignore.” Ah, it sure is nice and peaceful around here. Laughing
0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2010 09:26 am
Forget it everybody!

There is no reasoning with hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird!

In one of his posts over at another forum topic titled "Wife's intimacy with lesbian friend" he said the following . . . . .

"I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing."

I'm not at all surprised that Myopic Dodo Bird would say such a thing since he already condones bullying in our schools saying that it's a good thing, so it's only a small step toward saying that rape is a blessing.

Myopic Dodo Bird is a dangerous sociopath who has no place in a civilized society, and should be banished to the jungles.

Better yet, he should be hunted down like a dangerous animal and shot on sight!

Oh! But because he's a pedophile, or at least a pedo-symp the ACLU will come to his defense just like the ACLU is fighting for NAMBLA and helping them in their quest to repeal Age Of Consent Laws so that rich old men who smell bad can lay down and have sex with little children.

Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird, I only have this to say to you . . .

I will probably get banned from the forums for saying this, and maybe someone will call the authorities on me, but I'm going to say it anyway.

Myopic Dodo Bird, you can be very thankful that I don't know your real name or where you live, because if knew that you were living in my town, well, let's just say, I would be on death row in the state of Texas right now!

And you would be taking a dirt nap!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2010 12:47 pm
Beam me up, Scotty. I'm outta here. Sad
0 Replies

Fat Man 1951

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2010 07:20 pm
OK, here is my message about bullying, my rather long message addresses to Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird.

Bullying is NOT free speech. Bullying interferes with free speech and interferes with getting a decent education in school.

Bullying is a hindrance to education, and progress, and it sets people back and it can be very costly, so having to go through bullying in NOT a rite of passages. The concept of a rite of passage is a concept that is embraced by primitive jungle cultures and has no place in a modern technological society.

The following article below, I copied and pasted from a forum topic that I had created titled "3 Years of Cyber-Bullying By Religious Fanatics On YouTube!" at my anti-sports forum, the International I Hate Sports Club.

Mr. Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird, you would do well to read this rather long topic and take heed.

Here it is . . . . .

==============================
3 Years of Cyber-Bullying By Religious Fanatics On YouTube!

As some of us here may well remember, about a couple of months ago, our Anti Sports forum had come under attack by trolls and SPAMers from 4chan and some of us were even personally harassed by these cyber-bullies, and naturally of course, I was particularly singled out, having received harassing E-mails and harassing phone calls because someone had posted at Encyclopedia Dramatica my personal contact information, my phone number, and my residential address.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is well known for it's gruesome and violent images, making fun of rape, racism and antisemitism (hatred toward Jews) and harassing people, and then recently, it has been said that kiddie porn has also been posted on the web site it has been mentioned on my forum topic THE CHANS, 4 CHAN, 7CHAN, 12CHAN AND THE PEDOPHILES!!!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4576

And now . . . . . I have recently become more and more aware that YouTube is also not exactly a safe haven from SPAMmers, trolls, and cyber-bullies attacking videos and user channels that they don't like, by having their videos censored, and some user channels shut down. This has been done by falsely flagging videos as inappropriate for minors (kids under the age of 18) using vote-bots to increase the number of negative votes on a video (down-thumbing) and filing false DMCA claims against many users and their videos.

The DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, that was instituted back in 1998, and it has a Fair Use Clause for the limited use of copyrighted material. To file a false DMCA claim, you do so under the penalty of perjury!

The 1961 Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the U.S. Copyright Law cites examples of activities that courts have regarded as fair use; "quotations of experts in a review or criticism for the purpose of illustration or comment (this applies); quotation of short passages in a scholarly or technical work, for illustration or clarification of the author's observations; use in a parody of some of the content of the work parodied (this also applies); summary of an address or article, with brief quotations, in a news report; reproduction by a library of a portion of a work to replace part of a damaged copy; reproduction by a teacher or student of a small part of a work to illustrate a lesson; reproduction of a work in legislative or judicial proceedings or reports; incidental and fortuitous reproduction, in a newsreel or broadcast, of a work located in the scene of an event being reported."

Using other people's videos for legitimate criticism constitutes fair use. But, filing a false DMCA claim against another person's video that merely uses segments of your video goes against the law. Unfortunately, the relative ease of filing a DMCA claim has lead to the abuse by people who don't want other people's opinions heard or their own works used by others for the purpose of criticism.

So, the use of short clips from other user's videos, or even copyrighted videos for the purpose of response, debate, criticism, or parody is permitted. But, what is not permitted is uploading copyrighted videos in their entirety to your channel, or the videos of other YouTube users in their entirety to be "mirrored" on your own channel without prior permission of the original producer or owner of the video. Otherwise using short clips from other videos is permitted, as long as it only for the purpose of response, debate, criticism, or parody, and not for commercial use or profit.

For example: A creationist fundamentalist, I'll call him Mr. Fundy to serve as my example: makes a video talking about the Genesis flood, and he makes a moronic statement that during the flood, the Grand Canyon could have been formed in 5 minutes.

So, I make a video about evolution and the age of the earth, and I want to call Mr. Fundy on his bullshit. Well, I could simply say, that in the video titled The Great Genesis Flood, Mr. Fundy says the Grand Canyon was formed in 5 minutes. But people who watch my video may never have heard of Mr. Fundy and a video he produced titled The Great Genesis Flood, and so, they might be skeptical, unless I also include a short segment of his video showing Mr. Fundy saying that the Grand Canyon was formed in 5 minutes during the Genesis flood. Then people can see for themselves that what I'm saying is a fact, that a Mr. Fundy made such a statement on his video The Great Genesis Flood.

This is permitted, as long as it's only a short segment of Mr, Fundy's copyrighted video, and as long as I put up some text on my video saying that it's from The Great Genesis Flood by Mr. Fundy. This is for the purpose of debate and criticism, and even a parody making fun of his video. Then I go on to show scientifically how his assertions that the Grand Canyon could not have been formed in 5 minutes, that the canyon is 300 miles long, and to go 300 miles in 5 minutes requires going at 5 time the speed of sound, thereby educating my viewers on the scientific method and calling Mr, Fundy on his bullshit.

OK. Now then . . . . . just who are these cyber-bullies? Who are they trying to censor, and why? And what is the content of these videos that the cyber-bullies are trying to have censored?

Well, the videos and the user channels that have come under attack, many of them just happen to be some of my favorite videos and channels on YouTube. These are educational videos on science, for example: Astronomy and Cosmology, Geology and Paleontology (the study of fossils), and mostly, videos on Biology and Darwin's theory of evolution. These are the videos that have come under the most vicious attack by extreme right-wing religious Fundamentalists and creationists who are against Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

Now, in the past year or so, since Thursday February 12, 2009, which incidentally happened to be the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin, I have been a member of these forums, and I had posted some topics on the subject of Evolution verses Creationism.

Back on a Monday of July 14, 2009 at 1:04 pm I had posted a topic titled The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism - 17 Videos
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1797

This is a series of videos created by one who goes by the YouTube user name of AronRa, a big bad Texan standing more than 6 feet tall with long shoulder length black hair and he speaks with a deep powerful baritone voice. AronRa has a degree in Paleontology, so he should know what he's talking about.

Then again, back on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 7:49 pm, I had posted another topic titled Education or Indoctrination? Threats To Academic Freedom!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1817

OK now, first of all, let me say, that I'm very much in favor of religious freedom. But we must support intellectual and academic freedom at all cost. Unfortunately, some religious Fundamentalist (NOT ALL, I must emphasize) but some, that is, the so-called "Creationist Scientists" are openly opposed to intellectual and academic freedom, and so, they wish to impose their rules as to what must be taught, or added to the science curriculum in our elementary and high schools.

Now, I don't have any problem with religious Fundamentalist who take the Genesis account of creation literally. But I do have a problem, with those who wish to impose their doctrine on everybody else, and to insert what they call "Creation Science" or "Intelligent Design" or "ID" into the science curriculum in our schools. They claim to have "scientific evidence" for creationism, but their so-called "evidence" fails to stand up under scientific scrutiny. In fact, many of them have even resorted to outright fraud, and some have even been brought into a court of law under charges of fraud, and found guilty.

Also, it's not enough that they resort to such fraudulent tactics to impose their doctrine on us, but some have even resorted to fear tactics, by saying that "Evolution is equal to Atheism" (which of course it is not) and that anyone who believes in Evolution is going straight to Hell.

This is from one of the YouTube videos on The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism.

Quote:
For decades those behind the creationism movement have tried very hard to portray the illusion that one cannot accept evolution and still believe in God. They know better, but they still want you to believe that evolution is atheist, and that it is either evolution without God, or God creating without evolution. That’s been their central claim since the creationism movement began. But this supposed controversy never was about whether or not there is a god. Most people believe there is a god, and they believe he is in control of all the seemingly-random events of our lives. This is true of most of the people who accept evolution also. Most of them believe in God as well, and they believe that God is in control of evolution; that evolution, like every other system in nature, is part of God’s design.

The early pioneers of evolutionary science were all initially Christian, (including Darwin) and many leading proponents of modern evolutionary science are still Christian today. For example, microbiologist Dr. Ken Miller, (who testified against intelligent design creationism in Kitzmiller v. Dover) -is a Catholic. Another outspoken proponent of evolution, Dr. Robert T. Bakker, (who has PhDs from both Harvard and Yale) is not only one of the leading, and most recognizable paleontologists in the world today, but he also happens to be a Bible-believing Pentecostal preacher; though he interprets Genesis differently than literalists would. In his book, Bones, Bibles and Creation, he says that to treat the Bible as though it were common history is to degrade its eternal meaning. One of the earliest geneticists, Theodosius Dobzhansky was an Orthodox Christian who many times professed his belief that life was created by God, but that nothing in biology made sense except in light of evolution. All these men agree that even if there really is a god, and even if that god is the Christian god, and even if that god created the universe and everything in it, which they all believe, evolution would still be at least mostly true, and creationism would still be completely wrong.

Of all the developed nations throughout Christendom, only the United States has a significant number of creationists, and they’re the minority even here! Every other predominantly-Christian country tends to regard creationism as an incredulous, (if not insane) radical fringe movement which is an almost exclusively American phenomenon, and not taken seriously anywhere else. Poll after poll continues to reveal that, around the world, most “evolutionists” are Christian, and most Christians are evolutionists. So evolution is not synonymous with atheism, and creationism isn’t synonymous with Christianity either. Most creationists aren’t even Christians! There are millions more Muslim and Hindu creationists than Christian ones.

Regardless which religion they claim, creationism can be collectively defined as the fraction of religious believers who reject science, not just the conclusions of science, but its methods as well, and I mean all of them, from uniformitarianism and methodological naturalism to the peer review process and requirement that all positive claims be based on testable evidence. These people rely instead on blind faith in the assumed authority of their favored fables. In all cases, creationism is an obstinate and dogmatic superstitious belief which holds that members of most seemingly-related taxonomic groups did not evolve naturally, but were created magically, that plants and animals were literally poofed out of nothing fully-formed, in their current state, unrelated to anything else, despite all indications to the contrary.
End Quote

Now, as I have mentioned before, so many times in these forums, I'm in the process of converting to Judaism. My Rabbi is a very strong supporter of science, and he also believes in evolution, and he also says that Creationism should NOT be inserted into the science curriculum, that science and religion should remain separate endeavors.

So, While I do believe in God, I am also an evolutionist.

Anyway . . . . .

About a week later on a Tuesday of July 21, 2009 at 12:26 am, I had posted another topic that was titled Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? - 30 YouTube Videos!

But recently 3 more new videos has been added to the series, so this past Friday, July 9,2010 at 8:33 pm, I updated the topic, renamed it Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? Now 33 YouTube Videos! and I bumped the topic back up to the top of the first page in this Off-Topic section of the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1886

This series of videos was created by one who goes by the YouTube user name of Thunderf00t who's hobby is flying radio controlled model airplanes with video cameras on them. Here is a man who loves anything that has to do with technology and science.

His channel and many of his videos has come under attack from YouTube users who are Christian Fundamentalists, and also from creationists channels on youtube by filing false DMCA claims. But the most vicious attacks has come from an extreme Christian Fundamentalist, a young punk in his early 20s, a spoiled rotten brat from a wealthy family up in Canada. He lives in a mansion and he goes by the YouTube user name of VenomFangX and I would say that his user name VenomFangX suits him perfectly because he speaks with a venomous mouth and a forked tongue! He is a bully and a punk!

VenomFangX has filed over a hundred false DMCA claims, and he had many videos that were produced by Thunderf00t censored, and nearly shut down his channel. Also, some of his videos on evolution were flagged as inappropriate for minors, viewers under 18. But none of the videos produced by Thunderf00t would be inappropriate for kids under 18, because they are mostly educational videos on science, on Astronomy, Geology, Biology, Paleontology, and Evolution. Some of his videos are political with messages on free speech.

VenomFangX fancies himself as some great Christian evangelist and an expert in the so-called "Creation Science" and he thinks that he knows better than professional scientists, Cosmologists, Biologists, and Palaeontologist on how the universe was created, rejecting evolution and the 4.5 billion year age of the earth, believing that the universe is only 6000 years old.

It was back in 2006 when VenomFangX began making his first YouTube Christian and anti-evolution videos. VenomFangX has great admiration for another well known creationist, Kent Hovind, an American Young Earth Creationist and conspiracy theorist, and so VenomFangX tries to emulate Kent Hovind, famous for his Creation Science seminars that aim to convince listeners to reject modern theories of evolution, geophysics, and cosmology in favor of the Genesis creation narrative as found in the Bible.

But, Hovind's views are contradicted by scientific evidence and research. His ideas also have been criticized by other Young Earth creationist organizations like Answers in Genesis. Hovind established the Creation Science Evangelism ministry in 1989 and frequently argued for Young Earth creationism and made other controversial remarks in his talks at private schools and churches, at debates, and on radio and television broadcasts.

When VenomFangX began his own YouTube ministry back in 2006, he wanted to become just like Kent Hovind and to set up his own Creation Science Evangelism ministry, which he proceed to do on his own YouTube channel, which of course, he has a perfect right to do, and you are free to criticize other channels, and use video clippings from other channels to emphasize the point your trying to make. This comes under the DMCA Fair Use Clause, that you may display segments from copyright materials for the purpose of review, criticism, or parody, but not for commercial gain.

But VenomFangX was not satisfied with merely criticizing Evolution or other YouTube channel users. No, he felt the need to embark on a crusade for the censorship of other YouTube channels by filing false DMCA claims against the users and falsely having videos flagged as inappropriate for viewers under 18, and he was even successful in having some channels shut down, and some YouTube users had to fight legal battles to get their channels reinstated.

Ah! But it get even better! VenomFangX started asking his viewers to donate money toward his cause, so he set up a web site where viewers could send in donations using Pay Pal. He needed $500 dollars for a new video camera and he promised that any amount over $500 dollars he would donate to Sick Children's Hospital. He received about $4,000 dollars in donations, so that meant that $500 dollars he would use to buy a new video camera and $3,500 dollars would go to Sick Children's Hospital. But he reneged on his promise and pocketed the money for his own selfish desires. So, he is also guilty of charity fraud.

Here is a series of three videos by djarm67 all about the history of VenomFangX and his moronic antics.

djarm67 | August 14, 2009

This video series including the description below was by JRChadwick.
This is one of the most complete and concise histories of VenomFangX I have seen on YouTube.

He is criminally unsubscribed. Please subscribe to his channel here.
http://www.youtube.com/JRChadwick
--------------------------------
Our understanding of VenomFangX has changed since we became aware of him. He has gone from just some ignorant kid, to a censorship happy prick and a habitual liar, to a crazy nut job, to a lying selfish ass. He has been one of the biggest proverbial train wrecks I have ever seen.

This video touches on the history of VenomFangX on YouTube. I have left out a few things such as his temporary suspension or his spouts with TheAmazingAtheist.

The history of VenomFangX 1of3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WODveVoOYw

The history of VenomFangX 2of3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJMLYTYPKHM&NR=1

The history of VenomFangX 3of3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqSRBMCw ... re=related

In the first of three videos above, good ol' VenomFangX has studied the many videos made by Kent Hovind. He wanted to become the next Kent Hovind, and so, he trys to imitate Kent Hovind's style, and tries to emulate Kent Hovind so many ways in his own YouTube videos, repeating Kent Hovind, parroting Kent Hovind, word for word.

Yeah, just like a parrot!

AWK! POLLY WANTS A CRACKER! POLY WANTS A CRACKER! AWK! AWK! AWK!

Yeah! What a moronic bird-brain!

Well, VenomFangX might soon emulate Kent Hovind in another way.

Kent Hovind is currently serving a ten-year prison sentence in the Federal Correctional Institution, at Edgefield, South Carolina, after being convicted of 58 federal counts, including twelve tax offenses, one count of obstructing federal agents and 45 counts of structuring cash transactions. Kent Hovind has been in the slammer since 2007 and will be out sometime in 2017 assuming that he doesn't get out on parole before then. If VenomFangX continues on his present course, he may one day be doing some time himself in a federal pokey up in Canada.

Here is another series of videos by a YouTube user who goes by the user name of UNFFwildcard with three videos in this series titled VenomFangX: Liar and Charlatan.

UNFFwildcard | January 08, 2010

While I had genuinely hoped that VFX spent his time away from YouTube reflecting on his past actions, I see now that he hasn't made the effort to change. He is still DMCA'ing videos akin to 15 months ago, he is still collecting money for what needs not charity, and he is still deceiving his subscriber base with notions of persecution and Christian imagery. While I doubt VFX will ever stop this behavior, I can only hope that many of those who follow him can see him for the liar and charlatan he really is.

1/3) VenomFangX: Liar and Charlatan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4EOFS0 ... re=related

(2/3) VenomFangX: Liar and Charlatan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnlfkrEdQpk&NR=1

(3/3) VenomFangX: Liar and Charlatan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9WpolSdyM&NR=1

In the second video UNFFwildcard talks about a video he created that was critical of the charity fraud by VenomFangX and urging the viewers not to donate anymore money to VenomFangX but instead, donate to Malaria No More. But then, VenomFangX threaten to file more DMCA claims against UNFFwildcard if he did not take down the video that was critical of him. But if UNFFwildcard had done that, then fewer people would know about the charity, Malaria No More, and quit possibly more people would have died with out the treated Mosquito nets that would have saved their lives. Apparently VenomFangX does not care if people die, just to save his own reputation.

This is from his third video in which VenomFangX falsely accuses dprjones of being pedophile, and tries to have his charity fundraiser shut down to deflect all attention away from his own fraudulent acts.

Quote:
The Christian charlatan will take every opportune moment to vilify their opponents in order to detract attention away from their own misdeeds and to further foster the "us" vs "them" mentality within the minds of their followers.

While DPRjones did indeed have some girl show off her breasts on camera, VenomFangX failed to detail that she was in her twenties and that in was in the good spirit of raising money for MSF. The tragic irony in this character assassination is that VenomFangX is using the efforts of a man who put together a fundraiser in order to deflect attention away from his own charity fraud (and other misdeeds).

There is more we can do however, then simply grow in frustration, for there is one question we can collectively ask that every exploiter fears and hates. They fear thinking Christians who in unison ask this question, and they try to dissuade their followers from ever thinking about it. Before telling you what that question is, there is one last thing I want to bring up from the April 14th message.

Shawn, you called the Malaria Charity unworthy. I can not understand for the life of me understand how a charity that promotes the health and safety of those in need "spiritually unworthy".
End Quote

MSF is Médecins Sans Frontières, also known as Doctors Without Borders, and dprjones had organized a charity fundraiser for a Malaria Charity. The money raised would buy treated mosquito netting for people in third world countries to protect them from mosquitos while sleeping. These net have the potential to save many lives.

OK. Now . . . back to our YouTube cyber-bully, good ol' VenonFangX!!!

When VenomFangX filed false DMCA claims against Thunderf00t, he had to enlist the help from another YouTube member who happened to be dprjones himself, because dprjones happens to be a lawyer, an Intellectual Property Lawyer who knows all about copyright laws, the DMCA, and the Fair Use Clause.

After Thunderf00t had enlisted the aid of dprjones the lawyer, then . . . . .

. . . some time later VenomFangX launched his attack against dprjones accusing him of being a pedophile, because during the MSF charity fundraiser, as a dumb little publicity stunt, he had some young lady show her breasts and he photographed her. I guess the deal was, if enough money was raised for a Malaria fund, she would "show her tits!" it was just a dumb little stunt.

The lady however was in her 20s. She was NOT an under-aged kid, she was a young lady in her 20s, therefore, dprjones is NOT a pedophile. There seems to be no limit to just how low VenomFangX is willing to go to destroy anybody who does not march in lock-step to his rigid and narrow-minded Fundamentalists views.

OK, now pedophilia is a very serious charge to level against another person.

------------------------------
NOTE:

To Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird.

The reason why I say that you are a pedophile or at least a pedo-symp, one who sympathizes with pedophiles, is becasue of the comment you made on another topic titled "Wife's intimacy with lesbian friend" you said the following . . . . .

"I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing."

To say that child sexual abuse, or rape is "nearly a blessing" well, you sound like a pedophile, because that's how pedophiles usually justify their position, so I can only assume that you must be a pedophile, because, to me, you sound like one, who can really talk up the old wind song!

Now, back on topic again.

Pedophilia is having sex with under-aged prepubescent children. Personally, I believe pedophiles should get the death penalty because anybody who harms a child deserves to die. But, I want to make damn sure that person is guilty. I would never want to see someone who is innocent being wrongly charged with the crime of pedophilia, and this is what VenomFanX has done. Falsely accuse someone of being a pedophile. But then, that is what religious fanatics like to do. They still have the witch hunt mentality.

The next four videos is by a nice young lady with the YouTube user name of xxxThePeachxxx with some more videos of the moronic antics of VenomFanX or Shawn which is real first name.

xxxThePeachxxx | January 11, 2010

Was Shawn sincere in his apology? Probably not; he's broken every promise he's ever made. I have no plans to expand on this series, so long as Shawn keeps to his word. However, this series highlights certain events in Youtube history; I'm choosing not to delete them. People still accuse atheists as having ran Shawn off Youtube, and this series highlights the events that led to the self-destruction of the persona known as VenomFangX. I believe that it is important to forgive, but not to forget.

A Boy Named Shawn, Part 1/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLnab8FA9tk&NR=1

A Boy Named Shawn, Part 2/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b64-e7zL ... re=channel

A Boy Named Shawn, Part 3/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT2bZV6TKeI&NR=1

A Boy Named Shawn, Part 4/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzykCTW1EE&NR=1

In the first video of the four part series, VenomFangX talks about why God won't heal amputees. Despite his famous claim that atheists have no love or morality within them, he has displayed callous attitudes toward other people under the guise of God's judgment.

When answering the question of why God does not heal amputees, he coldly replied . . .

Quote:
VenomFangX: Where in the Bible does it say God will heal amputees? End of story! Right? God never said he would. He doesn't. That aligns perfectly with my definition of God. Why should God heal amputees? He was the one who allowed you to lose your arm in the first place. So, does God have a moral obligation to heal someone who has sinned against him? Absolutely not! So, why doesn't God heal amputees? Because they don't deserve their arms! We deserve to die! That's what the Bible teaches. sorry if you don't like that!
End Quote

Now that is really cold!!!

So, now we know all about VenomFangX the YouTube cyber-bully who has set out to ruin other people's lives.

Back when VenomFangX had filed false DMCA claims against Thunderf00t, before the incident when VenomFangX had accused dprjones of being a pedophile,Thunderf00t was willing to make a deal with VenomFangX and cut him some slack, because he really did not want to see VenomFangX getting permanently banned from YouTube, because he sees VenomFangX and a never ending source of amusement, so the deal was, that VenomFangX was to take a one year sabbatical from YouTube and apologize for his actions, and then no legal actions would be filed against him. So, although Thunderf00t is an atheist, he actually showed more "Christian" charity toward VenomFangX than VenomFangX has ever shown toward anyone else.

The next video is by Thunderf00t himself.

Thunderf00t | September 13, 2008

So it looks like all I have to do is report venomfangx (aka posterboy for creationist stupidity or PCS) and his ass is history.

Not only did he file false DMCAs against two of my videos, committing perjury in the process (I got his name from the counter-notification I sent to youtube), but he also wrote me an email saying that it was done at his behest. One of the little boxes he checked said youtube would delete his account if he abused the system.

I have not yet fully explored the legal options.

My proposals is that PCS deletes his account and goes into exile from youtube for one year to contemplate his actions.... thats probably a lot better deal than he will get if I report him to youtube.

Game over man, game over...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIVRIyBGkhU&feature

Yeah! PCS - Poster-boy for Creationist Stupidity! I like that!

But then . . . . . VenomFangX makes a video, accusing Thunderf00t of blackmail and extortion.

The Jokers Response To Thunderf00t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1TFNcd8 ... re=related

Here I noticed that VenonFangX changed the spelling of his user name to VenomFagnX probably because his original account was suspended so he change the spelling to create a new YouTube account.

The next video is by TogetherForPeace another Christian friend of VenomFangX offering him some advice against filing false DMCA claims.

TogetherForPeace | September 18, 2008

Intentionally or not Venomfangx was the one who filed the DMCA against Thunderf00t and he was warned by myself to be careful.

Proof VenomFangX Filed The DMCA's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vs4R6pG1qI&feature

Here's another video by Thunderf00t about the consequences of filing a false DMCA.

Thunderf00t | September 20, 2008

The position of Venomfangx is pretty grim. Given the latest comments by user Togetherforpeace he has laid himself open to both perjury charges, civil action and disciplinary measures from Youtube.

Venomfangx has taken down/ switched to private every video he has made on this subject. Naturally I have meticulous records on this matter. I remain under legal counsel in deciding which course of action to pursue. I reserve the right to take all/any of options open and my decision may well be influenced by how Venomfangx responds to this video.

False DMCA Consequences
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlgB1AD5hI&NR=1

The following video is by another YouTube user who goes by the name corvardus.

corvardus | September 21, 2008

Response Video to Thunderf00t's "False DMCA Consequences" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlgB1AD5hI) trying in a vain attempt to appeal to VenomFangX's wisdom.

We all know Venom is a kid playing with fire and God knows he deserves everything he gets but a final appeal to his wisdom to suppress his ego before real life adult actions are taken against him needs to be done despite my distaste in his religious position! Only a few days away, now, before we get to know the outcome of this mildly entertaining game of cat and mouse

VenomFangX, Thunderf00t & False DMCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR0IXDnN ... re=related

And here's a video by terrarising, yeah! It just keeps on getting better all the time!

terrarising | September 19, 2008

Responding to recently posted and removed videos, our hero once again interjects himself into the VenomFangX vs. YouTube fray.

Thanks to my subscribers and anyone who has made comments on my videos or sent me messages.

VenomFangX And The Hole He's Dug For Himself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2d5lqdoiHw&NR=1

The next video is made by jezuzfreek777 a close friend of VenonFangX who is trying to help him see the error of his ways.

Venomfangx Accusations and DMCAs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-psFqL-eI&NR=1

Here jezuzfreek777 is trying to warn VenonFangX not to continue down the path he has been following. Although I'm not a Christian, I kind of like jezuzfreek777, he seem like a decent sort of guy.

The next video is by TheAmazingAtheist

VenomFangX Gets Spanked Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ai8Cq3z ... ature=fvwp

The next video is made by FFreeThinker

FFreeThinker | January 11, 2010

"The Reality of the Venomfangx Issue" by
http://www.youtube.com/jordanowen42

Statements of Shawn's father:

"No one in the family shares Shawn's religious views. We removed him from the house for his opposing views. Shawn's comments should be for entertainment purposes only; purely for conversation and mental stimulation. To take anything personally or seriously is a mistake. He is grossly naive about the reality of life. Shawn is harmless and does not have a hurtful bone is his body. He is just brainwashed. This young, impressionable, socially rejected person has had his mind hijacked by Kent Hovind and his kind ..."

'Naive And Brainwashed By Kent Hovind' - Statement Of VenomFangX's Father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCy9hvfuHNY

In this video jordanowen42 read a letter from Shawn's father. Shawn - AKA - VenomFangX comes from a rich family. His parents are good and decent people who do not approve of their son's behavior. His parents are Jewish, but VenomFangX had turned away from Judaism to become a Christian, but he sets a rather piss poor example of a Christian.

Oh! It just keeps on getting better and better all the time!

Here is another video hosted by FFreeThinker on his channel.

FFreeThinker | April 13, 2009

Youtuber Murder / Suicide: The Tragedy Of Asia McGowan And Anthony Powell (Tony48219).

Tony48219 (Anthony Powell) was involved in a murder-suicide at MacKenzie Fine Arts Center (Henry Ford Community College) in Dearborn (near Detroit), Michigan on Friday. He shot and killed 20 year old student Asia McGowen before turning the gun on himself.

Asia McGowan - 04/10/2009 - R.I.P.
Anthony Powell - 04/10/2009 - R.I.P.

Asia McGowan's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/AsiaMcGowan

Youtuber Murder / Suicide: The Tragedy Of Asia McGowan And Anthony Powell (Tony48219)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzvaXWiZDE

FFreeThinker morns the death of the young lady Asia McGowan and although he's an atheist, he even morns the death of Anthony Powell - AKA - Tony48219 who was a fellow "Christian" supporter of VenomFangX, but VenomFangX claims to not know him. I guess being a "Christian" Fundamentalists did not save Tony48219 from committing a murder/suicide.

I also check the YouTube link to Asia McGowan's YouTube channel and it's still up under the YouTube user name of asiamcgowan where she had uploaded 8 of her own videos.

asiamcgowan's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/AsiaMcGowan#g/u

OK, here is a list of my favorite YouTube channels.

Rationality and science
diagoras54's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/diagoras54#g/u

Stand Up For REAL Science
standup4REALscience's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/standup4REA ... E8CD38F210

There are no limits to creationist stupidity
CreationDebunked's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/CreationDebunked#g/f

BioLogos - Evolution, Creationism and Intelligent Design
djarm67's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/djarm67#g/u

flyingscience's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/flyingscience#g/u

Science and Education for the win!
Thunderf00t's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t#g/u

AronRa's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/AronRa#g/u

Think about it.
cdk007's Channe
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdk007#g/p

potholer54
potholer54's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54#g/u

Science & Reason
FFreeThinker's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/FFreeThinker#g/u

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND!
freethinker3161's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/freethinker3161#g/u

Carpe Noctem
AndromedasWake's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/AndromedasWake#g/u

Theta Omega
ThetaOmega's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThetaOmega#g/u

ExpelledExposed
ExpelledExposed's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/ExpelledExposed#g/u

DonExodus
DonExodus2's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/DonExodus2#g/u

Almost all of these channels above have come under attack at one time or another by right-wing Fundamentalists extremists. Most of these users in the above list are either atheists or agnostic, except DonExodus2 who happens to believe in God and he is also a Christian, but he is NOT a Fundamentalist so he accepts Darwin's Theory of Evolution and supports the scientific method.

Yeah! VenonFangX finally did get around to apologizing on the Internet for his past shenanigans, but it was too little too late.

Venomfangx Apologizes to the Internets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MYyc-PtH4&NR=1

Thunderf00t | October 07, 2008

I own the intellectual property and copyright to this video.

This video is copyright free.

This video is the resolution to the conflict between myself and Venomfangx.

Venomfangx filed some baseless DMCAs against me.

Venomfangx made some nasty statements about me.

Venomfangx read a sincere (or close enough) apology, and gave me the intellectual property rights to it.

That's pretty much it.

The moral?

DON'T FILE DMCAs UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

THEY ARE NOT A CONSEQUENCE FREE WAY OF INHIBITING FREE SPEECH.

And here is more!

WATCH THIS BEFORE FILING A DMCA

***THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE***

Filing a DMCA is a legal right, but it is strategically unwise to do so unless you actually know what you are doing. You could be opening yourself up to both criminal and civil prosecution. You may also be violating youtube's terms of service. This playlist documents the trouble you can land yourself in by filing baseless DMCAs.

This is another video by Thunderf00t

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOLejDyh2bI&feature

Thunderf00t | September 11, 2008

So PCS (Posterboy for Creationist Stupidity) seems to think that I told someone to do it is the sort of thing that makes perjury okay.

I would pay to see you try it in federal court, and so would many others.

Again, I must emphasize . . . . .

To file a false DMCA claim, you do so under the penalty of perjury!

OK. So, VenomFangX is not the only one to have filed false DMCA claims against other YouTube users, or flagged videos as inappropriate for minors (kids under 18) or down-thumbed comments posted under their videos, because the so-called Discovery Institute, which is just another phony Creation Science organization, also filed some false DMCA clains against DonExodus2 after he made a video criticizing them.

There are other Creationist organizations who have also been on the attack against educational videos on science and evolution.

Here is a video made by DonExodus2.

The Discovery Institute Embarrasses Itself... again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Mvbg4Kyg

DonExodus2 | June 18, 2009

The anti-science creationist propaganda machine has released a response to the challenge issued by Concordance to... discover... anything! Unfortunately, they show the same level of scientific knowledge, reason, and scruples that they show in everything else they post.

Paper they bastardized:
http://www.genetics.org/cgi/reprint/167/4/2121

And here is another video by Thunderf00t

Thunderf00t | March 28, 2008

The creationists have sunk to a new low.
Violation of another of the foundational values of free societies, the Vote.

First they tried to corrupt the comment voting. That failed
Then they tried to mark all our comments as spam. That failed.
Now they have employed a vote-bot to distort all the voting on all of mine and Cdk007s videos.

THIS IS FORMALLY BULL!

The matter is currently with Youtube security, and we are entirely dependent on them to sort this out for us. If you feel this matter is of sufficient merit that its urgency needs to be stressed to youtube, please do so.

Harassment in the Land of the Free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V21dOI6NOs&NR=1

The next video is from AndromedasWake with a message from dprjones urging people to leave Shawn's family alone. This was after VenomFangX had falsely accused dprjones of being a pedophile, causing his channel to be shut down. So,AndromedasWake allowed dprjones to upload the following video to his channel. The video was made by dprjones himself and AndromedasWake has been hosting the video for him. And so, dprjones urges everyone to leave Shawn's family alone, not to harass them because of their son's behavior.

A short message from dprjones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxAy2BWw2NU

Here is a video by JRBendixen. Actually the video was made by dprjones and JRBendixen was kind enough to host the video on his channel after dprjones was falsely accused of being a pedophile.

JRBendixen | January 09, 2010

VenomfangX is insane

Venomfangx - how low can you go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TISwSLWoc

This next video by GrifterGraham is a real treat! Ah yes! This one is so precious! I love it! It's a keeper!!!

GrifterGraham | September 21, 2008

One minute of madness.

An excerpted clip segment, chosen for sheer madness, from the entire and entirely mad video mirrored here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1TFNcd81JI

VenomFangX is a joke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQgEyyEsXE

Aw! FenomFangX is so cute in this video! Don't ya just love him! Praise de Lawd!!! Amen!

Well, we have seen some perfect example of the kind of cyber-bullying that had been going on at YouTube for the past three years, and VenomFangX as been one of the worst violators. He is the Samdaman of YouTube!

And now, two more final messages from cdk007 and Thunderf00t.

First, the final message from cdk007.

Dear Creationists, Thank You. cdk007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q2ABS7w ... re=related

cdk007 | June 19, 2009

Dear Creationists,

Your actions speak louder than our words. Thank you for proving to the world that you are the intellectual and morally bankrupt individuals we portray you to be.

Sincerely, cdk007.

A Message From cdk007

Dear, creationists, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you.

And no, I am not being sarcastic.

Thank you for taking the time to unleash waves of 1 star vote bots against us. Thank you for painstakingly down voting all comments left on our videos. Thank you for meticulously marking all comments as spam after we disabled
comment voting.

Thank you for illegally filing a barrage of false DMCA claims against our videos. Thank you for the false flagging campaign that continues to censor many of our videos. But most importantly, thank you for proving to us, and to the world, that you are morally bankrupt.

My intention when starting a channel on YouTube was to do my small part to educate the masses. To boil down a host of exciting scientific discoveries and strip them of their dense jargon, so as to make them more readily accessible to the educated freethinking public. And in the process establish a forum for lively discussion between the religious and scientifically minded among us.

But you have shown a complete inability to carry on even the most basic logical discussion. You have proven that you are unable to grasp even the most elementary scientific concepts, let alone those taught at the high school freshman level.

Instead of engaging in lively intellectual conversation you troll, spam, flag, and bot. Having a debate with you is equivalent to playing a chess match against a pigeon who knocks over all the pieces, takes a crap on the board, and flies back to his flock and claims victory.

Your actions, your words have done more to prove our point, that you are intellectually and morally bankrupt than any of our videos ever could.

So thank you, thank you for proving our point for us.

Thank you for showing that after 3 years you have nothing intelligent to say.

Sure we have the mountains of evidence on our side, over 200,000 peer reviewed scientific papers, containing millions of individual pieces of evidence collected by tens of thousands of scientists, working over the past century and a half, and the legal ruling of the United States judicial system; but your continuing hypocrisy is the icing on the cake.

As scientists we will continue to investigate how the world works. As educators we will continue to bring the knowledge we gain to the people. And as public advocates we will continue to work tirelessly to make this world a better place in which to live.

You have nothing to offer the scientific community, and your ideas have been rebuked by the judicial system. So instead, you stand on the side lines and throw stones at the march of progress happening around you.

But please, by all means continue.

Continue to take pride in your ignorance. Continue to show that you have nothing to offer.

Unfortunately I fear this message is lost on you because the one thing you have proven time and time again that you are incapable of doing is being able to . . .

THINK ABOUT IT!

And now, the final message from Thunderf00t.

Epic Justice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSf5fhb96tI

Thunderf00t | January 29, 2009

Dear Youtube, why is this flagged as inappropriate for minors?
How about a little protection of the media producers against disruptive vandals!

It's Epic Justice Time!

It's Karma comeuppance for Creationists day!

There are few things in life that have such wide appeal as watching jerks fail!

These jerks started by:

1) Marking all my comments as spam. I unmarked them.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUtHtZTXnI)

2) Downthumbing all non-creationist comments, and upthumbing creationist comments (6+ times). I turned off the comment voting. (see above link)

3) Vote bot attacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V21dO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqeIX...

4) Flagging my videos as offensive. And successfully getting my Defending America video removed.

5)MORE votebot attacks

Others hit by creationist votebots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPaCb...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJMV8...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V21dO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqeIX...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs-ry4...

I now ask people to vote to simply dilute the effect of these creationist jerks and their attempt to corrupt and abuse the voting system by use of bots.

The effect has karma, and sweet juicy epic justice written all over it!

Many of the below people have been hit by votebots too.

I encourage people to vote (with a rating they deem proper) on all these videos, simply to dilute the effect of these jerks and their attempt to corrupt the voting system.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetaomega
http://www.youtube.com/user/dprjones
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefoz
http://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector
http://www.youtube.com/user/DrixDZanth
http://www.youtube.com/user/djarm67
http://www.youtube.com/user/andromedaswake
http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdk007
http://www.youtube.com/user/AronRa
http://www.youtube.com/user/DonExodus2
http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtantDodo
http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwardCurrent

This video has been flagged as "unsuitable for minors" by creationist vandals.

YouTube doesn't seem to have a mechanism to correct such abuse.

It also kills the "honors" of the video, reducing those who get to see it.

A Message From Thunderf00t

Dear Creationists.

I know you're out there. I know you're watching this. I know you can not compete on the level playing field of the open market of ideas. I can feel your frustration of having your dogmatic mattress publicly annihilated by reasoned logic and the progression of science.

I know you filed multiple false DMCA's against my videos, and other's, however in the legal arena as in the scientific, you are simply out-classed!

I know, that in your desperation to silence the devastating evisceration of your unsustainable beliefs, you turn to attacking this channel. You tried flagging campaigns, bots, gaming the videos. Your actions have made it evident just how little morality you have, when it comes to defending the irrational. The vote-bots were actually having some success in sinking the ratings of the videos on this channel. Indeed, many of my earlier videos have been buried by your actions, dumping up to 800 one-star votes on a video is enough to sink almost anything.

I know you tried this on many other videos too, But you failed to take into account something very basic about people. People, ALL people, hate cheaters! I do not believe in artificially promoting my videos, this, would make me little better than you, however, I was not willing to allow your abuse of the system to go unchallenged. I therefore recently started including a line, encouraging people to vote, just to vote, in order to dilute the effect of your vote-bots.

Dear Creationists.

My subscribers, and the users of YouTube have a message for you.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/Fat-Man-photos/Images/WelcomeToKarma.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/Fat-Man-photos/Images/Karma.jpg

I would say, that these right-wing religious Fundamentalist whack jobs seriously need to curb their dogma and drive their karma!

HEY! YOU MORONS!!!

MY KARMA JUST RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA!!!
====================

OK, the above topic was copied and pasted from my favorite anti-sports forum.

This shows the bullying does not improve anyone's life, but sets people back.

The YouTube members who had produced many educational videos on science and evolution, some had their accounts suspended, and some had many of their videos removed, and have had to fight costly legal battles to get their channels reinstated and their censored videos put back up again.

Bullying did not improve their lives. It set them back, and it robes the resto of the YouTube viewers, like myself, who enjoys watching these educational videos on science, Cosmology, Astronomy, Biology, Geology, Paleontology, and Evolution.

Cybey-bullying on YouTube by right-wing religious fanatics almost robbed me and many other YouTube viewers of our right to see these educational videos.

Just as bullying from the sports jocks when I went to school robbed me of getting a decent education .

Sports, and organized religion are two of the most corrupt entities in our society.

So, Mr. Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird . . . . .

YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELF!!!

0 Replies