Grave of headless Vikings discovered in England

saab

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 08:07 am
@Ionus,
I think the girls are now women a bit too old for you or you are a bit too young for their taste
Ionus

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:11 pm
@saab,
Quote:
I think the girls are now women a bit too old for you
It took a very cold heartless person to say that... Crying or Very sad
Wait...in all their song clips they look young enough....what about daughters ? Do they have daughters ?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:42 pm
Sweden is full of lovely girls - why not go there and find out yourself.
Ionus

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 05:56 pm
@saab,
I shrink in the cold....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:00 pm
@McTag,
Hey, I learned that while I was studying the Celts. At a uni and not from an internet forum.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:00 pm
@Ionus,
Unless they are like Mike, the famous chicken from the 1930s, they are indeed dead!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:02 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:
London, England (CNN) -- They were 51 young men who met a grisly death far from home, their heads chopped off and their bodies thrown into a mass grave.

Hmmm ... apparently the football hooligans of the time were even rougher than those of today.
Ionus

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:05 pm
@Thomas,
Or they knew what to do with football hooligans ....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 01:08 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

If you can't follow the dialogue in its entirety, Mame, keep out of it.

Hmmm, no pertinent response to a valid question? That's pretty telling.

JTT

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 02:58 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Lately you have taken to making scathing attacks on all sorts of people for no discernible reason.

If you have complaints "on all sorts", Mame, take them up at those times and those locations where you feel you've got an issue.

no discernible reason

Would you like to review Merry Andrew's idiocy and contradictions and then get back to me?

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 03:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Lately you have taken to making scathing attacks on all sorts of people for no discernible reason.

If you have complaints "on all sorts", Mame, take them up at those times and those locations where you feel you've got an issue.

no discernible reason

Would you like to review Merry Andrew's idiocy and contradictions and then get back to me?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
JTT

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 03:36 pm
@Merry Andrew,
You have this uncanny ability to never address anything, Merry.

A reporter, you say.

Perhaps you'd like to review your own idiocy and contradictions within this thread.
Mame

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 03:58 pm
@JTT,
Actually, perhaps you'd like to review your own shitty attitude, JTT, within this and many other threads.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:00 pm
Jeez, JTT, can't you get along with ANYBODY?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:08 pm
@Mame,
You seem to be Merry's equal in addressing the issue, Mame. As I said, if you've got something you want to raise, raise it in the appropriate thread.

Rockhead

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:10 pm
I think viking is mostly an attitude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTwq1_9VH68
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:49 pm
@JTT,
What the hell are you talking about?? I did raise it in the appropriate thread. I'm not talking about whether you believe MA made any sense or was consistent or anything else you disagreed with - I'm talking about your attitude, the way you express yourself. You're needlessly rude and cutting, and deliberately, in fact, pointedly so - totally in violation of the TOS they used to have here.

Why don't you take a break from the board for a while and get yourself back into perspective? You're not the be-all and end-all of English grammar, spelling, Vikings, or any damn thing except rudeness. People should be able to say whatever they believe/want without being attacked.

Who cares if you think they're wrong, or contradictory, or inconsistent? Who the hell are you, anyway - you think you're the arbiter of 'right'? You can be such an asshole.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:53 pm
@Mame,
You just made my night, Miss Thing

I haven't Laughing that hard in nearly a week.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 04:55 pm
@Mame,
Thank you for expressing that so well, Mame. I've never been able to make JTT understand that most of the time my arguments with him/her have nothing to do with whether or not I agree with him/her. I frequently do agree and still find the attitude so incredibly abrasive and off-putting it's a chore to remain civil. I fequently fail at this chore.
Mame

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:01 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I know, I don't think I've ever used the word "asshole" on here. He/she is just so smug about everything.

Glad to give you a bellyful, ehBeth Smile
0 Replies