Asian Carp: Impersonate A2Kers

wandeljw

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 11:09 am
@CalamityJane,
Let me hasten to add, farmerman, my spoof was done with a great deal of respect and affection!
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 11:15 am
@wandeljw,
I only found this thread this AM and was laughing at some of them, yours included and the followon refernce to my inability to either spell or capitolize.
However,I wanna keep an eye on the amassing print volume so I can select seriatem chunks of out of context stuff and do a credible spoof of RG. Hes the author and should be the final recipient of our spoifs. I will ,therefore, have to work on my spelling, avoid my obsessive prefernce to the comma, get my head outta my ass and, I cant think of anything else.

I hear that Asian carp are quickly morphing their body mass to surface area ratios so that they are becoming ever more aerodynamic for low level flying.

aidan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 03:00 am
@farmerman,
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/1001e4e34e91879b31f49c4e66da67bc?r=R&d=identicon&s=60 Dutchy
ACCELERATING
Asian carp cavort erotically, loving energetic romps and thrillingly intense NIGHTTIME games.

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/f02c2f7f15facc2dc21c83a6b5253a1e?r=R&d=identicon&s=60 spendius

ACCELERATING

Asian carp covet ELASTICATED lace-ups, envisioning ripe, abundant titties inviting nipple grazing.

(Dutchy pipped spendius on this one).
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 10:34 am
George
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/6b541d24cedc1b5c17d0cc488a847c18?r=R&d=identicon&s=60
Quote:
George, could you please translate this into Latin? It's for a tattoo: The Asian carp fishing day

Certainly, here it is: Orientalis Carpe diem ...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 09:25 am
[img][/img]Calamity-Jane[img][/img]

C-J.....

Life is great as it is. I really should stop complaining. Sumtimes, ven I start to think zat everysing is so unfair, zat someplace else vud be so much better zan vhere I am now, zhat everyzing vud be different zen, zhat ze people zere vud be so much greater. I have to remind myself zhat plenty of people vud love to be in my place.

Sumtimes I feel like I can never be happy with how zings are just now, I allvays wait for something greater, something bigger. it took me a vile to figure out zhat zere is no such thing like the greater life people always vait for, and I'm still learning zat slowly.

I vill forever be me I guess... I don't know wezher zhat's great or not, but I guess zere aren't any other options available for a fräulein trapped in paradise are zere?
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 09:36 am
@Tryagain,
Yepp, zhatz the airhead I am - down to a zzz Laughing
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 04:46 pm
@chai2,
http://i47.tinypic.com/29p4w82.jpg Asian Carp

http://i41.tinypic.com/fn5px4.jpg

I don't know?! I'm conflicted. Really conflicted. I love the book but I'm so sure Hollywood will screw the adaptation up!
ragnel

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 01:12 am
@tsarstepan,
What an absolutely marvellous thread!
You should all be proud of yourselves!
Thank you for your wonderful efforts!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 01:37 am
So how is the judging going? do we have a winner yet?

Quote:
The winner will be awarded a Val-U-Pak of Trident sugarless gum, which Panzade will of course pay for.
panzade

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2010 02:23 pm
@dadpad,
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Darling Park Tower 2
Sydney Australia

Dear Sirs,

According to our calculations, the winner of the "Asian Carp Impersonate A2Kers" contest is a certain Ticomaya with a total of 15 votes.

However, after an inventory of our warehouse there were only a few Trident gum wrappers found of the original first place prize.

We transmit our congratulations and condolences.

H.W. Trilby
Accounting Director
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 11:53 am
I humbly accept this award ... you like me, you really like me!
wandeljw

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 12:44 pm
@Ticomaya,
Well deserved, Tico! If we took the cumulative votes for all your impersonation entries, the number would be astronomical and could never be surpassed!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 01:22 pm
I just found this thread. This is great!
Totally classic, my friends.

Laughing
Ceili

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 02:16 pm
Too funny.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 07:54 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
I just found this thread. This is great!

And you were grumbling about the lack of lighthearted humor on A2K.! Sheesh grrl we got it goin on!
dlowan

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 08:37 pm
@panzade,
People should stop carping about Asian carp!!!
Francis

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 08:48 pm
@dlowan,
Francis wrote:
@wandeljw,
Well, you are doing a good job and I'm not carping about that...

I still am not..
dlowan

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 09:18 pm
@Francis,
Carpe diem.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 05:59 am
I sad. Sad
no-one thought i was worthy
Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 06:44 am
@dadpad,
I caught a bunch of Asian carp today and I'm hiding them in a big bucket in my shed outback. I'm going to cook them up on the barbie while the kids are off at school. I'll share them with Mompad, but only if she agrees to eat them while topless.
0 Replies