Scouting out guys at the grocery store.

plainoldme

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 01:53 pm
At least, gargamel, you aren't coughing on the ladies! That's something positive!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 03:46 pm
Gargamel wrote:
I buy mostly Robitussin, spend most of my money on it, and that doesn't seem to attract the ladies either. Or maybe it's the twinkle, or blood, in my eye.

So don't do that.

Was that story I saw on cover to cover about slamming heavy quantities of cough medicine to trip for real? Shocked

Gargamel wrote:
Go Pack.
What an absolutely brilliant statement, I second it!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 07:48 pm
It's for real, sadly.

It's called "Robing."

It's for kids too dumb to try real drugs that are probably better for you than Robitussin.

In fact I remember my Freshman year in college, a kid Robing punched out a dorm window. By the time you are 18/19, yer supposed to know the good drugs don't make you violent, they make you recline with salty food and listen to music loud.

Occom Bill, I've been a Packer-backer since the days when Randy Wright was QB. That was before Don Majkowski. That was 1984.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 07:54 pm
Newcomer . . . i still remember them playing the Super Bowl . . . and winning, behind Bart Starr . . . for those less well informed among ye, that was Super Bowl I . . .
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 10:58 pm
What about Super Bowl 2 and the Championship the year before that as well you lucky sonofagun.
My dad had me in a helmet on game days starting at 2 years old in 1970. Note: after their great years were over... Suffered all my life loving the boys. Crying or Very sad Do either of you guys remember WLS's little skit: And now it's time, once again, for All My Packers... boy were we sad. How happy were you when Favre took over? I predicted greatness before they stopped flipping over the pages of the Favre-O-Meters. Interceptions be damned!... the man reminded me of Terry Bradshaw... only tough as a lineman. Cool

I think we're heading for a good year. D's a little shaky, but our O looks Outstanding! Yikes I'm way off topic and rambling again, sorry. Embarrassed

Ps. Join Packer Partners. You get the coolest surprise gift when you do! Exclamation

PPs Robing? I must say we'd have tried it had we known. Strange it took so long to figure out if it's as potent as they described on that special. Yikes, I'm still way off topic and rambling. Shocked
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 11:16 am
There's football in Wisconsin?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 01:37 pm
I was too young. I was only five years old in 1984, when I started watching games. I kind of had to since I grew up in Milwaukee. I was nervous about Favre at first, even though I remember him launching that first TD pass as a packer down the sideline against the Atl Falcons. Just because everyone hyped up Majkowski at first, and that guy threw some turds. I have to admit, it took me awhile to get over the interception thing, and now they're coming back.

But they have a good team, indeed.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 01:59 pm
Don't worry about the picks. His thumb it finally healed. Idea

Topic wise... Guys, look for the chick with the Ben & Jerry's and some random crap that is just obvious fluff to try and cover the fact that she only came for the ice cream because she just broke up with her man. Make her laugh and she'll melt quicker than the ice cream she's carrying. :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 03:56 pm
hmmmm
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 06:46 am
I don't need herpes on my fruits and vegetables.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 09:17 am
then use a condom!
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 10:52 am
Officially and for our forum readers, we in the Porkrind household do not put condoms on our bananas. Cute doggie!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 11:02 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
... Suffered all my life loving the boys. Crying or Very sad

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that ^^^ is a saver

Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 01:08 pm
You always find the meaningful stuff. :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 01:18 pm
Definitely not what I was expecting Cool Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 07:58 pm
Mr Alice Porkrind wrote:
Cute doggie!!!

Thankie
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:54 am
Setanta wrote:
Newcomer . . . i still remember them playing the Super Bowl . . . and winning, behind Bart Starr . . . for those less well informed among ye, that was Super Bowl I . . .

"The Packers never lost; they just ran out of time." Vince Lombardi

Has no relation to your comments but thought I'd add it cause Lombardi got it started.
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:58 am
briarwizard wrote:

So my tip would be, look for the guy that's tossing prepared foods into his cart and doesn't linger except in front of the frozen food isle.

That's where I usually am and the drink section. Although I'll occasionally get fresh veggies and fruits.
0 Replies

rcmitch

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 11:46 pm
Ok, all, I think I've 'caught up' on this one. hehe <G> miss a few days of reading and wow...
Anyway, The grocery issue and checking out the guys actually is something I can relate to.
One of the favorite 'sidebar' activities my partner and I do while shopping is checking out the guys and we have developed a pretty good system of quickly telling them all apart. hehe (though nothing is ever fool proof, so take it for what you will)
First MY info -
1. 33
2. male
3. married/coupled (call it what you will)
4. Typical grocery list - We only buy what we have run out of through the week, and have written down on our list at home. Plus, we plan a meal for that evening and buy specifically for that meal.

5. Typical method of collecting groceries - We walk to the back of the store first and work our way up, aisle by aisle. We shop at a store that has the milk and produce up front so that leaves us with the 'perishables' put in last so we can rush them right home. hehe. Also, I can relate to the person who 'organizes' his/her cart by bulk and such. I am constantly shiffting stuff in my cart as we walk along. I normally push the cart and rearrange as we go, while he is the one pulling from the shelf.

6. Typical time/day to go to the grocery store. - We normally go mid afternoon on Saturdays or Sundays. Usually after we've eaten lunch. *Musn't shop for groceries on an empty stomach you know. LOL

So, anyway, as to the 'checking out the guys' issue - (and you'll notice that these are mostly slanted to picking out the gay guys. LOL)

First off - First conclusion - if you see two guys shopping together, even if there's beer in the cart, yes, they're gay. LOL (exception to this - if the ONLY thing in the cart is beer)

Next - Check the ring finger of the left hand - usually a good clue as to whether he is attached to someone. Though not necessarily a good indicator of his gender preference. hehe

Next - If he's checking the dates on products and reading ingredient lists - good indicator that he is either gay, or has health issues. hehe

Next - If he is taking his time to pick out the best and freshest produce, he is either gay or has a really hot woman to cook for that night. LOL

Finally - no matter what he is doing or how he is doing it - if you really want to hook up with him, you WON'T do it by looking at how he is shopping. You gotta go up and start talking with him. LOL Otherwise all you're doing is watching. Which, if he's really hot, could be just what you're looking for. But, if you want more, take the next step. Run your cart into his and start a conversation. Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 12:41 am
Funny post RC and welcome to A2K!

rcmitch wrote:
Next - If he's checking the dates on products and reading ingredient lists - good indicator that he is either gay, or
Shocked
Uh, oh.
0 Replies