izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:47 pm
@Jasper10,
You asked for something and were extremely discourteous when you were given it.

There is no excuse for that. And Hightor is right, you are moral coward, too scared to look at an opposing point of view.
Jasper10

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Wow...what’s got to you???.....who was even asking your opinion? I’m sure Hightor is thick skinned enough ........Chill....

izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:57 pm
@Jasper10,
Don’t be ridiculous.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:28 pm
@hightor,
Most excellent quote, thank you for posting!
0 Replies

crackedhead

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:33 pm
I don't know Jasper10. It seems like religious people are the most the nihilistic people around. Religious people believe that something (the devil) other than themselves is what makes people do evil things. That's pretty nihilistic. You religious people always make your God look like a retard. Like God is going to save you from yourselves just because you say it so. That is nihilism 101 Jasper10. The belief in nothing.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 01:07 am
@crackedhead,
You HOPE...
crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 01:17 am
@Jasper10,
No...it's what you hope. The Bible is nothing but HOPE. I don't hope for anything. I make it happen, without brainwashing people to make it so.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 01:32 am
@crackedhead,
With respect...we can only HOPE in our belief systems (one way or the other)....why? ...because one can’t definitively prove them...you know this......I am not telling you this.....you are telling it to yourself.Why is this brain washing if you KNOW it to be true.
crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 01:54 am
@Jasper10,
Not true. Hoping in your belief system is a failure. Hope is the zero on the number table. Knowing things (like right and wrong) is the only truth. Hoping to get to Heaven will get you nowhere. CHOOSING whether to be good or bad, that's the real challenge. And all of you "Christians" know it. You are all stuck on zero though which is why you don't understand brainwashing at all.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 02:28 am
@crackedhead,
With respect...I am not stuck on 0 at all...far from it....I know ALL about the 1 and the 0 in equal measure. You are hoping your reasoning is correct again.

Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 02:30 am
@Jasper10,
You only have to read up on my other postings on 0 and 1.I talk about it all the time.
0 Replies

crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 02:47 am
@Jasper10,
With respect...in the real number system I'm talking about and not the binary number system you seem to be focused on, yes, you are a 0. The hope believer. The hope that you will be saved. Without doing anything to deserve it. It's the biggest problem Christianity has.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 03:55 am
@crackedhead,
With respect, well I am focusing on the binary number......you have a free will choice to focus on whatever you want to focus on. You are absolutely correct when you say I will be saved without doing anything to deserve it. I don't deserve it and I KNOW I don't deserve it....that's the whole point. I am so grateful to God though that he is a merciful God and has provided a savior who loved me that much that he was even prepared to take my punishment for me.AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I HOPE in to be true and am grateful to God for. HOPE in whatever you want to HOPE in but believe me that is all you have.....HOPE.
crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 04:04 am
@Jasper10,
Ok.....with respect I hope, lol, that you end up where you think you belong. Be more Christian in your life. Maybe you'll end up where you want to be. Just stop the social media thing. That's my advice to you
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 04:20 am
@crackedhead,
Ok...with respect, Maybe we both will end up where we want to be. I am trying to be more Christian in my life, are you? I will take on board your advice but can I say, if you don't like the advice,ignore it. You don't have to respond... You have free will to choose in your HOPES, just as everyone does.
crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 04:40 am
@Jasper10,
With respect Jasper10...I didn't need religion to be more Christian in life. It really is a choice. That is the secret of Atheism and Theism.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 04:50 am
@crackedhead,
Well I agree religion never saved anyone if that is your point. If one doesn't believe that one needs saving from anything in ones HOPES then I suppose you are right.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 05:14 am
@Jasper10,
Atheism and theism are just 0 and 1 after all.
crackedhead

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 05:22 am
@Jasper10,
Not really. They are merged in real life. You're the one who is the 0 and 1. The third option is to ignore both and just keep the merged one. The one that'll make you the happiest.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Jan, 2021 05:44 am
@crackedhead,
Well merge them so that they become neutral (nihilism) and put one on the right and one on the left so that you have a positive neutral and a negative neutral.Which are you choosing that will make you the happiest? Belief in the promises of God or non belief in the promises of God.PROOF and BELIEF never saved anyone. You still remain in HOPE.