crackedhead

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 10:13 pm
@Jasper10,
Believing in a Devil is the most nihilistic thing any person can believe in. Seriously, a Devil proves that a life is absolutely nothing. It's about the only thing the "Book of Revelations" actually proves right. In the whole of Christianity. Thanks to Christians. Thanks to human power.
Jasper10

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 12:59 pm
@crackedhead,
Nihilism maybe does prove the existence of God and the Devil.I totally agree on that point.My view is that the output of Nihilism doesn’t have to mean ....and therefore there is no God or Devil...it could mean the opposite....in other words the cancelling out effect of Nihilism has a definite meaning which could be either positive or negative depending upon an individuals view point/beliefs.One thing is for sure Morality and Rules are the only possible output from Nihilism.Man accepts the need for morality/rules...but I am not sure that man has grasped the true significance of them.If the devil believes in God does he comply by the rules? What are the rules?
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
God is Nihilism Jasper10. People are the ones who need accept such a thing. Only the CHOICE defines God.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 01:57 am
@crackedhead,
God is everything...One can have a very biased opinion of nihilism if one doesn’t believe in God as in a negative bias.....psychologically this is not good for any individual.One could also have a positive bias in one’s opinion of nihilism as well.The positive output of nihilism will take one to the conclusion that RULES of the mind are required.
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 02:30 am
@Jasper10,
One doesn't have to believe in God to see the nihilism in God's "followers." If anything nihilism is what God would want, seeing as God's "followers" is what drove God to eventually accept nihilism in the Book of Revelations. That is the most nihilistic part of the Bible Jasper10.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 02:42 am
@crackedhead,
Believing or not believing in God is not the real issue though is it.At a religious level even the devil can believe in God.Belief and Proof one way or the other are “red herrings”.
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 02:56 am
@Jasper10,
No...Believing that some people believe in a red herring is the real issue. I should be more nihilistic at the religious level really. Then I could claim "proof" in belief and faith not from the source, but from one of the sources "chosen ones" like yourself.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:07 am
@crackedhead,
Well you do have a choice to believe one way or the other.Everyone has free will to choose what they believe in.As you can’t provide proof to back up what you say why should I or anyone else believe what you say ? I/They may choose to believe a different opinion.
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:13 am
@Jasper10,
The fact that you are on this website, debating me about atheism, for more than just one simple "Ok, I see your point of view" post, shows how much your choices have affected you. You can't even bring yourself to say "maybe", let alone form YOUR own opinion on anything.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:20 am
@crackedhead,
Well you clearly haven’t been reading any of my other posts or even if you have you have clearly not understood.All anyone has is a HOPE that what they believe to be true ...is true.You are deceiving yourself if you think otherwise.
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:31 am
@Jasper10,
No...you are trying to deceive me by thinking otherwise. Hope is motivation in oneself, not a miracle waiting to happen. Even a REAL God would agree with that. Not the crybaby screw up God that exists in the Bible. Bible God is the biggest WELFARE queen that ever existed. Take take take.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:39 am
@crackedhead,
I am not trying to deceive you into thinking anything one way or the other.You can choose to believe what you wish.There is no burden of proof on either you or me to justify or provide PROOF of what we hope in as neither of us can provide definitive proof anyway.As I have said previously having a belief or not in God won’t help you or me either.Whether you choose to believe this or not is your choice.
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:47 am
@Jasper10,
Then why did you reply to my post?
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:52 am
@crackedhead,
I thought you might be interested....or not??
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 04:03 am
@Jasper10,
I wasn't before but now I am. Tell me God isn't nihilistic. Or tell me God isn't just something that makes people happy to just be alive....considering the state of the world that most people live in. A REAL devilish reality created by God instead of ambitious mortal human beings who realized you don't have to follow the "God" rules to be something good.
Jasper10

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:50 am
@crackedhead,
Tell me why does Nihilism have to have a negative spin? Why can’t it have a positive spin? What brought one to Nihilism in the first place? Was it ONLY 2 off equal but opposite reasonings...Is that all I am ....a reasoning??? How is all this related to ones mind? If rules are required following nihilism why do we always think that this is negative?
Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 01:15 am
@Jasper10,
Nihilism is an output of quantum reasoning.The outputs from Nihilism are SELF or NON SELF.Take your pick.
Jasper10

Wed 30 Dec, 2020 02:00 am
@Jasper10,
One has to see oneself as separate from these quantum reasonings is my point and has always been my point in this forum and all the other forums I have posted on.With quantum reasoning it doesn’t matter which side one takes because each side can be a believer or a non believer at the same time.The output from BOTH sides is Nihilism but one can’t say it is ONLY a negative Nihilism when Nihilism can have a positive and negative output.If one doesn’t separate oneself from these reasonings one will always remain a prisoner of them.All anyone has is HOPE.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 03:11 am
Positive Nihilism
Leadfoot

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 04:16 am
If that's all there is my friend, let’s break out the booooze and have a ball.... if that's alllll....
0 Replies