MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:42 pm
@Germlat,
Your not loving. Take a hike. Don't thread on me, don't try and bring me down.
Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

The answer to your question is obviously: I don't know, and how could I?

That is interesting, Olivier.

My question was, "Do you think it is something Mano knows, Olivier...or just something he is guessing?"

You had quoted Mano saying, "“There is no second chance, no opportunity to have a do-over, there is no afterlife where wrongs are righted and cosmic justice meted out to the evildoers.”

And you do not know if he is just guessing...or if he actually knows that.

Oh well...I guess it takes all kinds of people!

For the record, there is absolutely no way for Mano to know that...unless Mano is GOD.

So are you saying that you think Mano is GOD?

Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:54 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Not because I am happy, but because there is happiness.

So you are saying that because "happiness" exists...YOU know there is a GOD.

Whew!

It never stops with you people!

You would do much better to simply acknowledge that you do not KNOW there is a GOD...you are just guessing.

Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 12:54 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Your not loving. Take a hike. Don't thread on me, don't try and bring me down.

Yeah...cause you're so loving?! You're a judgmental little obnoxious weasel, who lives in an even tinier little world where "God" rules ...you know the "God" of wasted people. He's awesome. You're nothing but an intoxicated ass waste of a human being. You have nothing to contribute.
MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:04 pm
@Germlat,
I do my best to love and turn from violent words, but people like you hack freely away at my loving faith, saying its deluded and impossible with out the slightest idea of the truth. Happiness is key for there being a Heaven. No happy no heaven. And guess what happens when you are happy.
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Happiness will be there, in Heaven. So it exist, which is necisary for Heaven existence. So there's your evidence of Heaven.
Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:08 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Happiness will be there, in Heaven. So it exist, which is necisary for Heaven existence. So there's your evidence of Heaven.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwhXpJKDU8RcnH0BSL-0fNaoOQ7p3Ak9G7P2rnCbumCqiavTEu0Q
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:10 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Frank...I wonder how many tax dollars we contribute for Mwal to be in "heaven"? After all in his/her own words "it exist" and "necisary".
Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:14 pm
@Germlat,
M is into his (her) thing, Germlat, and reason and logic are never going to be a part of it.

Nothing wrong with guessing...and if he wants to guess there is a GOD and a Heaven...fine with me.

But to try to pass it off as KNOWING...is not going to go unchallenged in this forum.
MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Reason is my only thing. You know me not, which is proof of hell. Rolling Eyes
MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:20 pm
@Germlat,
I wonder how many good minds you keep locked away, non-believer. Let me leave now so you can't hate me in person. Your hatred is hell to me.
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

M is into his (her) thing, Germlat, and reason and logic are never going to be a part of it.

Nothing wrong with guessing...and if he wants to guess there is a GOD and a Heaven...fine with me.

But to try to pass it off as KNOWING...is not going to go unchallenged in this forum.

I just love it when people attempt to come across as inoffensive douchebags. I agree with you in guessing...that's all we can do. In other threads he/she has come across as quite hateful and judgmental..
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:22 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

You are not even being close to reasonable.

Your responses are about as unreasonable as any I've seen in a very long time here in A2K.

But if you want to kid yourself and think that you are being reasonable...

...do it. My best wishes for you on that.
Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 01:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

MWal wrote:

You are not even being close to reasonable.

Your responses are about as unreasonable as any I've seen in a very long time here in A2K.

But if you want to kid yourself and think that you are being reasonable...

...do it. My best wishes for you on that.

I don't mind pleasantly confused or lovingly crazy...but this one is passively -aggressively crazy.
Olivier5

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 02:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

No, that's not what my response was. (My response, for the record, was "Heck! I don't know now, and how could I possibly know?!")

Are you saying you can positively exclude the possibility? Are you saying that you KNOW something without having a shred of evidence to show for it?

How can you prove Mano is NOT God? (or a god)
MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 03:02 pm
@Germlat,
Whatever
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 03:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
All your doing is drawing up spiteful word which you will claim are an observation, or intuition. You hater, get lost.
InfraBlue

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 03:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Guesses about sports, games and traffic intersections are, as Setanta so clearly put it, based on experience...and calculations. They may be right...they may be wrong...we may find out they are either one or the other...or we not.

Guesses about whether gods exist or not...or whether there is more to life than what appears to be...

...are just blind guesses, InfraBlue.

Guesses about the true nature of the REALITY of existence...are blind guesses.

Or so it seems to me. If you disagree...tell me what "beliefs" you have about the actuality of the REALITY of existence...that are not blind guesses.

If you present a reasonable, compelling argument, I am certainly willing to change my position...partly or in total if appropriate.

There are beliefs about gods and reality that are also based on experience, though, so these too, according to your experience criteria, are discounted as being blind guesses.

Whether you change your position or not is immaterial. I'm merely pointing out the inconsistency in your assertion.
Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 03:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

No, that's not what my response was. (My response, for the record, was "Heck! I don't know now, and how could I possibly know?!")

Actually, that is not what you said. But why quibble over a "heck."

Quote:
Are you saying you can positively exclude the possibility?

Of what?

Quote:
Are you saying that you KNOW something without having a shred of evidence to show for it?

No, I am not saying that. Where do you get this stuff from? What have I suggested that I know without a shred of evidence to show for it?

Quote:
How can you prove Mano is NOT God? (or a god)

I cannot do that...nor have I suggested that he is not a god. I am asking if you think Mano is GOD.

Do you read what is written, Olivier?

So I will ask again: Are you saying you think Mano is GOD?
Frank Apisa

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 03:31 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

All your doing is drawing up spiteful word which you will claim are an observation, or intuition. You hater, get lost.

Learn the difference between "you're" and "your." You make that mistake regularly. It is the kind of thing that calls everything you write into question.

In any case, I am saying that you are pretending to KNOW things that you are merely guessing to be so.

I am not a "hater"...and I certainly do not hate you.

And I most assuredly am not getting lost.