Setanta

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Don't call me boy, you ignorant piece of ****.
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:18 pm
Quote:
Setanta said:@RF- Don't call me boy, you ignorant piece of ****.

THAT'S THE WAY mate, show the whole world the debating wit and intellect of the atheist..Smile
No offence but you talk like a snot-nosed schoolyard brat so I assumed that's what you were, but I see from your profile that you've been a member of A2K for 12 years and have made 76,000 posts.
Stick at it, I'd say your intellectual and spiritual development still has a ways to go..Wink
reasoning logic

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Keep up the good work, you will lead him to Jesus before you know it. Wink

Can you feel the love in the air? Maybe it's the holy spirit.
gungasnake

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Not sure why you think that, Gunga...but things were not appreciably different during the time Jesus lived where he did...from how they were when the people who wrote the mythology lived there.

That is overwhelmingly wrong. We, Jesus, and Adam all lived on the same planet but living on the same planet is not the same as living in the same world.

We and Jesus live in the same age of the world. Jesus saw the same sky we do, the same stars and constellations we do, the same sun and moon we do, the same ocean boundaries we do, the same weather patterns we do.... None of that holds good for people living prior to the Trojan war.

Forget about the Bible for a moment and read from Plato's dialog "Statesman":

Quote:
Y. Soc. Certainly that is quite consistent with what has preceded; but tell me, was the life which you said existed in the reign of Cronos in that cycle of the world, or in this? For the change in the course of the stars and the sun must have occurred in both.

The dialog is between Socrates as a young man (Y. Soc) and a sage denoted as the 'stranger'. Plato consistently refers to antediluvians as 'nurselings of Cronos(Saturn)' and by the 'reign of Cronos' is meant a time, prior to the flood, when Cronos was the 'King of Heaven'. In the same language, our sun is the 'King of Heaven' now.

Bael, El, Shamesh, Ra, Helios, and all of the early chieftain gods of the ancient Med basin were basically references to Saturn. The most major Roman religious festival was called 'Saturnalia' and we call our sabbath 'Saturn's day' to this day.

All of that says, at the least, that people living just a few thousand years ago were living on the same planet we live on, but not in the same world we live in.

0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your intellectual development, on the other hand, is so profound that you don't even know that the Falklands War was not about taking the islands away from Argentina, but was about removing the Argentines who had invaded the islands, which already were and had been for centuries, a British colony. When it comes to snot nosed punks, you take the cake, dipshit.
spendius

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 06:09 pm
@Setanta,
The Argentinians had possession of the islands in the same way that Americans have possession of the Indian lands. Mrs Kirkpatrick thought so as I understood the situation.

Not for long though. The islands were taken from them.
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:16 pm
@Setanta,
Shocked
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Twisted Evil Laughing
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Shocked
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:48 pm
Quote:
Setanta said: @RF- the Falklands War was not about taking the islands away from Argentina, but was about removing the Argentines who had invaded the islands..

You got it mate, they invaded and took them over, so we went and took them back like I said..Smile
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:56 pm
Quote:
Reasoning Logic said: Keep up the good work, you will lead him to Jesus before you know it..

I've got better things to do than bother trying to lead atheists anywhere, I simply draw their attention to the fact that Jesus said-
"In my fathers house are many mansions, I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you, then come back to take you there with me....I will not drink wine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom. (John 14:2-6, Matt 26:29)

but if atheists are too dumb to want to come he's not going to twist their arm and neither am i..Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
No, that's not what you said. So, in addition to being an ignorant, racist piece of ****, you're also a liar.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:08 pm
Quote:
Setanta said: @RF-you're also a liar

Prove it..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/shane-wilson_zps4568c86a.jpg~original
Setanta

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:25 pm
It's self-evidenty, you adolescent slime-ball.
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:34 pm
http://i61.tinypic.com/23rttoz.jpg

Story. http://www.fortmilltimes.com/2014/02/28/3319796/noahs-ark-project-in-ky-to-move.html

Conclusion. Christian = ignorant scum sucking fuckwits
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:39 pm
Quote:
Setanta said:@RF- It's self-evidenty, you adolescent slime-ball

"You're sloppy with your spelling mister"..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Westworld1_zpsba37c5c5.jpg~original
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:47 pm
Wilso posted:

No true Christian would waste that cash on a useless piece of wooden junk..Smile
Wilso

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:50 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Wilso posted:

No true Christian would waste that cash on a useless piece of wooden junk..Smile

That's my favourite. The number of times I've heard "they're not real christians". Because every ******* christian in the world thinks they're the one who has the secret formula to real christianity.
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:00 pm
Quote:
Wilso said: every ******* christian in the world thinks they're the one who has the secret formula to real christianity

Surely you don't think the pro-Arkers are real christians mate?
Jesus spelt it out "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)

and wasting 73 million on a useless piece of firewood is very bad fruit indeed..Wink
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:10 pm
They think they are. You think you are. EVERY christian thinks that they themselves are the real deal. No matter selfish their actions. THAT is the significant issue.