Survivor Heroes vs Villians Feb 11th

Linkat

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 11:24 am
@Irishk,
I think so too. But Russell thought there was no way that Sandra could win - Sandra saying the same thing. I also wondered if he brought both Sandra and Pav because he thought that being previous winners already, the jury may not want to see a repeat winner.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 01:03 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
I think he was the best player, by far, and it drives me crazy that people vote against him instead of for someone.

I think they summed it up nicely when they said he plays to get to the finals, but he doesn't play to win.

Like it or not (and he clearly doesn't), winning and/or keeping the affections of the jury is a huge part of the game, and he actively works to disaffect them.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 03:54 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah, thanks Irish and Link.

After I posted before, I remembered about Jerri.

I do feel that a final 2, rather than a final 3, is a better way to go. I guess the show feels it makes the outcome more uncertain?

What do you guys think?
Irishk

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 04:31 pm
@Reyn,
I wish they'd go back to a two-person finale. The third person always gets zero votes anyway, plus I always enjoyed the challenges when it was down to 3. Really showed who wanted it the most. Trying to balance on a skinny post in the water with the hot sun beating down and you're dying of thirst and starving LOL. Gives 'outlast' a new meaning.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 11:17 am
Out of curiousity, are any of the Survivor fans that have been posting here also fans of The Great Race?

My wife and I have been borrowing DVDs from our local library and catching up on old seasons of both, and thoroughly enjoying them!
Linkat

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:15 pm
@Reyn,
Is that the same as the Amazing Race. If so, I have watched it. Or do you mean the movie?
Reyn

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 02:13 pm
@Linkat,
Laughing Oh yeah, I meant The Amazing Race. Embarrassed

Lots of fun. Right now, we're watching the very 1st season.
Irishk

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 02:29 pm
Jeff's final Survivor/Heroes vs. Villains blog is up. In it, he tells us just how close the vote was between Russell and Rupert for fan favorite, who he would have voted for (I wasn't surprised), and how his opinion of Russell changed during this season. Interesting reading.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/18/jeff-probst-survivor-heroes-villains-finale/
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 02:54 pm
@Reyn,
There is an old movie though called the great race. I've seen the amazing race - Boston Rob and his wife Amber was on one of them.

My daughters want to go on this when they get older.
0 Replies