Survivor Heroes vs Villians Feb 11th

Irishk

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 09:08 am
Best tribal council ever! At least up there with the top 3 LOL. Amanda didn't do the Heroes any favors by tipping their hand to Parvati and now she's lied to the Queen and will have to pay!!!

Parvati didn't really know which Villain the Heroes would target, hence handing out hidden idols to both Sandra (love her) and Jerri, but she was one step ahead of King Russell and he'll resent that. Still, and despite the editing of next week's previews, wouldn't the villains be wiser to keep their numbers and start picking off the heroes one by one?

Either that, or they'll need to flip a Hero.

Oh...and I just read that Russell was arrested early this morning in Louisiana for assaulting someone LOL. He's in jail in Lafayette.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 10:25 am
The fur is going to fly between Pavarti and Russell next week. I can't wait!

My bets are on Russell.

Pavarti thinks she can woo him back. He can make her think they've kissed and made up but he won't hesitate to stab her in the back now. She is universally disliked by every player but Danielle now. I say she's gone next week.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 10:54 am
Jeff's blog: Full tilt boogie (lol).
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 01:11 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
Parvatti figured the Heroes were setting up Russell with her name and that they would probably actually vote for either Sandra or Jerri. She determined the only way to keep the Villains majority was to save both of them. She's smart.

As much as I hate to admit it (she's very conceited), it was a smart move. There were some stunned looks all around the fire. This does give the Villians a possible majority, but it depends if some flip to the Heroes side now.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 11:04 am
Now its getting interesting - love when they start attacking their own. Like the quote that Colby isn't doing anything - sure he was listening in on the others...next week should be interesting between Russell and Pavarti. That is what happens when you have too many big egos.
Irishk

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 11:12 am
@Linkat,
So fun!! Rupert and Colby musta been high-fiving like crazy LOL! Sandra is in a great place since no one knows she has the hidden idol. Hope she doesn't spill the beans.
Linkat

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 11:24 am
@Irishk,
Yep and she is staying low key right now.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 12:53 pm
@Irishk,
Viewed the ponderosa videos for Amanda, Candance and Danielle. Always interesting to see how they react together.

Funny thing is everyone at the ponderosa destests Russell - makes you wonder how the heck he has survived so long - no one seems to like him.

I did like how Rupert called Russell out though - makes things fun to watch.
Irishk

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 01:13 pm
@Linkat,
I totally forgot the Ponderosa videos this season! I'll go find them.

Rupert calling out Russell was hilarious! He knew he had nothing to lose and absolutely no other card to play...he was a goner LOL. Looks like it will be the boys against the girls next week -- just hope Sandra keeps her wits and stays mum about the immunity idol.

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 12:02 am
This season is a doozy.

I can't imagine the jury voting for Russell. He's lied to just about everybody on it.

Colby was a major disappointment from day 1.

I think Parvati has a good chance, but Sandra is wiley.

Quien sabe?

The final is this Sunday. I'll be watching.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:06 am
@Roberta,
I thought it was great that Sandra never told anyone she had the idol. Most players have to brag and wave the thing in someone else's face. Just for that I hope she wins. Parvati has also played a smart game. Of course, they would only vote for her if she's sitting next to Russell. Russell guarantees himself he will never win the money by alienating himself with his paranoid behavior.

I do think they played to Parvati's strengths in the immunity challenge. She's proven over and over she has good balance and can stand still for long periods of time.

I was okay with Rupert's demise. I was getting a little grossed out by his rat's nest of a beard and cringed when he kissed his wife. I know they don't have toothpaste and soap.

Cody has been window dressing this the whole game. He'd better not suddenly win a challenge.

Irishk

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 07:52 am
@Linkat,
Finally got caught up on the Ponderosa..."Chef Russell is the good Russell" LOL! Yep, they hate him.

Sandra was hilarious last night. "I'm against you, Russell!" and "I'd hate to go home with the idol in my bra!"...girl cracks me up and I hope she wins.
Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 08:00 am
@Green Witch,
Yep unless colby all of a sudden wins the next couple challenges he is out. Other than his one "listening in" to find out about the Danielle thing, he has been a waste of space on this show.

I think of the individuals left that Sandra has the best chance to win. She hasn't pissed people off like Russell (although a couple may vote for him as the top villian), Pavorti is not liked by most - she will get the Danielle vote though and maybe a stray other one. Jerri I just don't think people respect her play or like her - she may get coach's vote though. Overall Sandra is less disliked and has at shown strategy that could win people's respect.

Colby if he can win the immunity challenges - which is doubtful for how pathetic he has been.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 08:02 am
@Irishk,
Yeah the ponderosa is fun to watch. Sandra has a bite - but she delivers it in such a way that doesn't offend people or at least in the way that Russell does.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 11:32 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

I think Parvati has a good chance, but Sandra is wiley.

Both of these players have won the $1 million dollars before. So, it would be nice to see someone else win it this time.

I think Rupert was okay. At least he appeared to be genuine for the most part.

If no one else can do it, my vote goes for Sandra.
Irishk

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 11:54 am
@Reyn,
Rupert voted for Sandra in their Pearl Islands finale. I can't remember who she was up against (runners-up are forgettable lol). I think Rupert got the fan-favorite vote and money...$100K?

Linkat: Maybe the Dragons will invite Rupert to be in their band lol. He can sing bass!
Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 03:24 pm
@Irishk,
Yeah - rupert would at least look the part.

I thought rupert might have won a million as the fan favorite - but I can't remember. On the all-stars all the players get paid (I forget the actual pay scale) it is dependent on how long they stay on - I do know it is more than just the 100k or whatever it is normally that some one is 2nd, 3rd for example typically gets.
Irishk

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:15 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
I thought rupert might have won a million as the fan favorite

That rings a bell...I think you're right.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 10:02 am
Looking forward to the finale tonight! Wink
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 16 May, 2010 10:28 am
ogod, it's tonight. I'm having guests for dinner....I no longer have a DVR. ,,,,,,, Oo, the challenges of this modern world!!

[8:13Pm]
Wow, look at the time!
But, but we just finished desert!
Yes... Yes.. okay, so drive careful!!
I wanted to maybe play a game of Scrabble.
Wouldn't that be fun to do ..some time? Well, big day tomorrow.
You said a couple of days ago to expect a late night. .. .. . .
(Yawns,) Oh, man, this weather just wears me out.
(eye daggers are flying) Let me get my purse.

Joe(what's more important? What? What?)Nation