Survivor Heroes vs Villians Feb 11th

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 11:47 am
After Rob going on about "playing with the big boy's now" to Russel, it's deserving that he should be gone now.

I would rather Russel and Rob would have teamed up and just beat the tar out of everyone.

Do you guys ever read the Jeff Probst blog? It's very entertaining.
Reyn

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 06:12 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Do you guys ever read the Jeff Probst blog? It's very entertaining.

Could you please post a link for that? I'd like to read it.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 09:13 am
@McGentrix,
That was hilarious...didn't he cast his vote for Russell and say, "Welcome to the big leagues"...or something LOL. Love Jeff's analysis...usually. Disagree with him on Rob's parting words to Coach...it might have made sense if he was heading for the jury, but he's just going home.

Reyn---Here you go...Jeff's blog, Episode 7
Joe Nation

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 09:36 am
Oh, happy day, the guy who rode Amber's tail to the finish is out!

I think all of the rest of them deserve a prize just for that.

Joe(hooray, hooray, hooray)Nation
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2010 10:16 am
@Irishk,

Thanks a lot for that!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 11:06 am
@Roberta,
I don't know, but voting Boston Rob out has now evened up the teams and with the heros appearing to be more united will make them stronger. Boston Rob pretty much won the challenges for the villians and pretty much did the majority of the work around camp.

Will at least make things much more interesting between the teams - commercials gave the impression they will not be merging this week.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 03:16 am
No merge, but the first juror--Coach. Russell didn't win this one. There are some big time sneaky people on that villains team. Will the team ever win another challenge? I doubt it. But I'm guessing the merge will be soon.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 04:58 am
I'm glad that Russell got played, he's such an egotist. The only person known for telling the truth was Coach. Russell should have just asked him instead of listening to the person who had a lot to gain by Coach getting voted off.

If JR really gives Russell the immunity idol next week I hope JR gets dope slapped at Tribal Council. However, I think by showing it as a preview it probably will not happen.
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 05:17 am
Every time they do the bowling thing on Survivor I'm shocked at lousy everyone is at rolling a ball down a lane. I"m sure the Duckpin Bowling Association of America, if it still exists, would be equally upset. There was a time in the USA when everyone bowled. Ah.
===
Sandra's playing of Russell to save Courtney--- (What the hell did she gain from that move again?) may still play into the hands of Russell. We'll see. He has his ways. (Can't figure out why he believed her....and now Coach will nevereverneverever vote for Russell to win the million..)
===
I'm liking this season.

Someone please find some food for Courtney before she becomes see-through.

Joe(you can already see a hint of backbone behind her navel.)Nation
Irishk

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 08:19 am
Russell maneuvered the split vote ...he managed to get rid of Coach by voting for Courtney. LOL! Brilliant!!! He put his name on his vote angling for Coach's jury vote and bonus he keeps Jeri on his side AND makes the Heroes think there's an all-girl alliance. Oh my...will Parvati figure out she's been played and end her final-2 alliance with him?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 10:50 am
@Joe Nation,
I thought Sandra played that well - what she gained was another couple of days on survivor (which when you are on the outs is sometimes the best thing). Sandra and Courtney were not only the only two "true Rob alliance" they were also the weaker players so really it was a no brainer to try to keep the one other person less weak on as long as possible (and they only one that she still has an alliance with).

I think the bowling is more difficult than it looks - I think they were using coconuts so it wouldn't be the same as bowling with a smooth ball.

Also, at least the pre-views give the impression that the merge will happen next week.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2010 02:36 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

The only person known for telling the truth was Coach. Russell should have just asked him instead of listening to the person who had a lot to gain by Coach getting voted off.

I agree with the Russell asking Coach bit, but I dispute the fact that Coach was known for the truth.

While Rob was still around, at one point Coach promised one thing to Rob, and another to Russell. So, his version of honesty is a bit bent as well, I believe.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2010 09:50 pm
Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes

Sputtering at the stupidity. JT is a mastermind? Everyone else went along with it? Give their immunity idol to, of all people, Russell because they think he's going to be voted out?

I just went into another sputter. Now here comes a thud. Thud.

Do any of those so-called heroes deserve to win?

Now Parvati has two immunity idols at her disposal.

What the hell is going on???
0 Replies

AlexWilliam86

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 04:45 am
@Linkat,
Survivor Heroes vs villains is a fantastic season. Here is the source which I am using to watch it online.
http://survivor.download-tvshows.com/survivor-season-20/
Green Witch

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 06:11 am
@AlexWilliam86,
You can watch it anytime on CBS.com. It's available very quickly and works just fine.

Yeah, JT, what a dope. What's the point? He has enough people on his tribe to vote off the girls. It might be different if the numbers were stacked against them. I think his team went along with it because it was technically his idol, but I think they will regret it. JT should be voted off next just for coming up with this assbackwards idea. I'm starting to like Parvatti, she's really good at playing people. So good that even when they know they are being played they just keep trailing after her. I look forward to her stabbing Russell in his egotistical heart.
Reyn

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 07:57 am
@Green Witch,
I notice that she still didn't tell Russell about her idol.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 10:16 pm
I'm in love with this season. Every episode is amazing.
I don't think they could ever do such a great season again.

Where could they go from here?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 12:08 am
This is making me dizzy, but in a good way. JT got what he deserved. The smartest one of the heroes appears to be Rupert!

So Parvati reveals both idols in one fell swoop. The point? Who knows. But Russell was surprised.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 04:55 am
@Roberta,
Quote:
So Parvati reveals both idols in one fell swoop. The point? Who knows. But Russell was surprised.

Parvatti figured the Heroes were setting up Russell with her name and that they would probably actually vote for either Sandra or Jerri. She determined the only way to keep the Villains majority was to save both of them. She's smart. JT stupid. The fact that JT says at the end "never trust a woman" shows he still didn't get the fact that his original fear of a woman's alliance is what got him into trouble in the first place. Now there really will be an woman's alliance- and Parvatti just created it.
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:21 am
@Green Witch,
You got it, witchie, JT's bad dream might now become Russell's bad dream..he's got to stay calm...Sandra gunning for him, Prav has got all the wimmens with her...heh, heh, heh.

This is gonna be fun.
Joe(we need to start predicting things, but HOW?)Nation
0 Replies