Survivor Heroes vs Villians Feb 11th

Linkat

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 04:14 pm
@boomerang,
Rob's never won. His wife did - but he has never won.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 04:15 pm
@Irishk,
Does Rob ever take that thing off? I would think that would be a feat in itself if he could get it - that would be a tough one.

Russell lost my vote when he insulted the red sox.
Irishk

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 06:02 pm
@Linkat,
From the previews, I'm guessing Rob and Russell butt heads next week and Russell did say he wanted to mess with Rob's hat LOL. More likely it's that Russ found the idol or his alliance with Parvati is getting in Rob's head.

I'm not a Russell fan either and I agree with Jeff Probst's opinion on his ego and it preventing him from working with Rob (they could own this game).
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2010 06:36 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Does Rob ever take that thing off? I would think that would be a feat in itself if he could get it - that would be a tough one.

Maybe he's going bald.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 05:08 am
Interresting.

Cirie is gone. Not sure why she was designated at a hero. Colby and Tom survived. Rupert is like the invisible man this time. Could be the producer/director's decision as to what to show and what not to.

And the villains? Russell doesn't seem so villainous this time. In a roomful of snakes, one asp looks pretty much like every other asp.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 05:57 am
Heroes are killing themselves by looking ahead to the win. The Villains are, like any good gang, making the best of it, knowing that they are surrounded by connivers.

Joe(Roberta said 'asp')Nation
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 07:36 am
I think Cirie became a favorite when she was the underdog. In this version she was The Sneak trying to knock out all the big men. She should have known better than to be so manipulating this early in the game. It makes for enemies. Blindsiding.....good.

Is it possible that Coach is even crazier this time round? I really believe he has some serious mental issues. What's scary to me is if I saw him while cruising a bar 20 years I ago I might have been attracted to him - well at least until he referred to himself as "The Dragon Slayer", that would have been my cue to go to the ladies room and escape out a window.

I like Rob more now than in the past, maybe because Russell has upped his I Am A Egotistical Jerk persona so much he makes everyone else look.
Linkat

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 07:56 am
@Green Witch,
It was a smart move to get rid of Cirie - a weaker performer in challenges, but a threat with her sneakiness.

I love Coach - I think it is because he is insane - makes things entertaining. He is an actual conductor - I had included a link when he was in last survivor.

Rob, I feel has mellowed a bit either with maturity or because of settling down in marriage. He is definately more likeable in this episode.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 08:55 am
I enjoyed the show last night, and I think they sent the right person home.

The look on the blonde's face when it was announced (she had voted Tom) was priceless! Laughing
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:32 am
OMG! Love him or hate him, nobody plays this game better than Russell.

I'm not going to spoil it for those of you who might have missed that the episode ran last night but Russell killed!
Irishk

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:36 am
@boomerang,
Yep. Would have been a different story, though, if a certain person had stuck to Rob's plan LOL.
boomerang

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:46 am
@Irishk,
I know! That's what made it so darn funny though!

He figured out their first plan.
He figured out their second plan.
Then he targeted the one person who could mess things up, without knowing they were messing things up.

And the kicker was Rob in the previews for next week being completely oblivious to how Russell outfoxed them.

Hilarious!
Reyn

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 11:44 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

OMG! Love him or hate him, nobody plays this game better than Russell.

I'm not going to spoil it for those of you who might have missed that the episode ran last night but Russell killed!

I thought it was great! The look on Rob's face when "the wrong person got sent home" was priceless! He looked p*ssed! Laughing

Whichever way you feel about Russell, he pulled of a brilliant plan handing the idol over to Pavarati.

I think I'm secretly rooting for him to win, because some of the others are rather jerky. Russell has an ego on him for sure, but he's conniving, which I find fun to watch. Wink
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 11:50 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
And the kicker was Rob in the previews for next week being completely oblivious to how Russell outfoxed them.

Hilarious!

I missed the previews. LOL!!! Rob can be a bit 'thick-skulled' and he's going to have to sharpen up to get anything past Russell. Can't wait for next week! Can you imagine if these two were working together???
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 12:03 pm
The villains are great to watch. Russell is the master. I thought he should have won last time--not because I like him but because I thought he played the game better than everyone else.

We'll have to see if he can hang on to the end this time.

Re heroes (not nearly so interesting): I agree with Rupert. Why hang onto somebody who doesn't want to be there (Colby), when James was giving it all he had.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 05:02 pm
Russell played Tyson like the devil plays a fiddle. It was the battle of the egos and you have to give the point to Russell. I still don't like him, but at least he keeps the game at a high level of play.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 05:38 pm
Jeff Probst weighs in on Tyson's dumb move. (Remember Shane? He was the guy with the imaginary Blackberry LOL).

Quote:
Tyson now joins James and Eric in the small section in the back of the Survivor Hall of Fame reserved for DUMBEST MOVES EVER. Tyson! We passed up Shane to bring you back… we had such high hopes for you. What were you thinking?! It’s one thing to be voted out with two immunity idols in your pocket like James did in China. It’s another thing to give up an immunity idol at tribal council like Eric did in Fans vs. Favorites. But Tyson, you changed your vote when there was nothing to be gained and in doing so you voted yourself out! We’ll take a poll, but I think that might be him at the top of the list. Remember, he gained nothing by changing his vote. It was just a tragic, game-ending muck up.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 10:47 pm
Russell is the devil. And a very good game player. Boston Rob is gone!

The Heroes actually looked like a team tonight. Passing the ball--and completing a puzzle!

I wonder when the merge will be.
Reyn

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 10:31 am
@Roberta,
My wife and I guessed right that "Coach" wouldn't vote for either Rob or Russell, and instead voted Courtenay.

Will have to see now if alliances stay loyal.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 11:28 am
Sad that Rob's gone (should have at least made it to jury), but so fun watching King Russell being the snake. Best moment was when he pointed to Courtney and Sandra in front of Rob ... LOL, the look on Rob's face.

I'm left wondering if the Villain ladies will now form an all girl alliance against the two remaining men...Parvati always says men are too hard to beat (after she's used them to her advantage, of course LOL)! They should try to get it done before the merge.
0 Replies