Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:04 pm
@Dasein,
...restrict What ???
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:33 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Hex could you at least try to improve upon those you criticize...I mean, you don´t specially make any more sense them most of them...certainly you can see that...just read your god damn posts twice, and you will get why...your sloppy comments don´t ad an inch of science to what you say ! The difference is that most around you don´t pretend to have any scientific certified status, on what they say, and those who do, actually have something to offer aside bullying !

Hear hear! Most sense made all thread.

Oh yeah Hex, because that's what this is about; I didn't start this to provoke a discussion of possible definitions/sets of categories, I started this thread because I'm too lazy to read wikipedia.
HexHammer

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:49 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Oh yeah Hex, because that's what this is about; I didn't start this to provoke a discussion of possible definitions/sets of categories, I started this thread because I'm too lazy to read wikipedia.
Yhmmm ..yearh.

1) you are very lazy
2) if you really desired the knowledge, you wouldn't waste time here, getting all kinds of idiotic answers.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 07:55 am
@HexHammer,
It certainly would n't spend any more time dealing with you...
I do it it is true...but its only because you are so much fun...great entertainment!
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:51 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Yhmmm ..yearh.

1) you are very lazy
2) if you really desired the knowledge, you wouldn't waste time here, getting all kinds of idiotic answers.

You know what? You're totally right. Bye Hex.
talk72000

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 04:03 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I envision you looking like Keira Keithley - tall, thin and funny, in the humorous sense.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 08:33 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Sorry, I meant Keira Knightley

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzkwNjg0NzM0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMwNTM5MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR8,0,214,314_.jpg
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 09:25 pm
@talk72000,
talk72000 wrote:

Sorry, I meant Keira Knightley

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzkwNjg0NzM0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMwNTM5MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR8,0,214,314_.jpg

What flattery, it will go to my head! I don't really look like her, I am tall and thin and reasonably pretty though.
talk72000

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 02:18 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I enjoyed watching Bend It Like Beckham. I did not follow soccer or football so from that movie I realized who David Beckham was.
0 Replies

aze1526

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 05:15 pm
I honestly don't think there is an exact definition, since the human mind is a complex figure...no aspect of it, as I believe, will ever be fully comprehended.

When I was younger, and before I made the conclusion I stated above, I used to think intelligence was the measure of the ability to extract and apply knowledge obtained to life.

I think in order to reach the point of mental intelligence, one must completely open themselves up to the world, and become more conscious with their senses so they intake experiences with a far greater impact that is augmented by the keen perceptions.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 05:57 pm
I am new to all of this, but is this the definition of intelligence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEi4M0-dVS0
0 Replies

johndoethelast

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:29 pm
the ability to acquire, process, and apply information in goal seeking behavior
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:40 pm
@johndoethelast,
very good but your goal or mine?
Oylok

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 01:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

His own. I think that it's imperative he have a goal, although his goal could be to serve you. Unless you can describe an agent as acting towards some purpose of its own, then there is no way of saying for sure that it has "processed" the information you gave it, rather than merely having transmitted the information in the sense that telephone wire does.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 05:35 pm
@Oylok,
Oylok wrote:

Quote:

His own. I think that it's imperative he have a goal, although his goal could be to serve you. Unless you can describe an agent as acting towards some purpose of its own, then there is no way of saying for sure that it has "processed" the information you gave it, rather than merely having transmitted the information in the sense that telephone wire does.

I think it was a joke Wink
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 07:37 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Yes some what of a joke but it was also meant to be thought about in a intellectual way. Not that I claim to be intellectual!

I would think that one would have to study known ledger [knowledge] in order to become more intelligent. Not that all ledger is intellectual!

Could this be intellectual or is this just foolish info?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMzEdkiz5tY
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 08:52 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Your mind is beautiful
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 07:25 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Your mind is beautiful

Thank you, really.