yul505ab

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 07:36 pm
@HexHammer,
I respect your opinion however you are talking about todays situation. I am talking about millions, thousands and hundreds of years ago, when man had little effect on nature. For example fish are the same or similar as they were millions of years ago, but the theory goes that they started to walk on land and then terrestrial species appeared until man appeared. However their survival through time has allowed other species to eat them and survive. Parrot fish eat coral and make sand that makes beaches and there are too many other examples to cite here. All these primitive species created the conditions that allowed us to evolve. Now about outsurviving us, it is possible that I could be wrong, as I said" can" outsurvive..., it doesn't mean they" will" outsurvive us. For example, lets say globalisation spreads a deadly virus around the globe and humanity is wiped out, well what will be left is the primitive creatures, with little brains, until maybe another creature with big brains evolves, as long as the earth is ecological sound to maintain life.

So this being said, I thought of something else to describe what I mean. The thread here is" Define Intelligence". What I mean is that nature has an intelligence of its own, which is obvious I think. I have this example:
Is a computer intelligent? One could answer yes, because it thinks, or one could answer no, because it is the man who created it who is intelligent. So another question: Is the human brain a computer and is it intelligent? One could answer yes because it thinks , or one could answer no because it is nature who created it that is intelligent. See all this is semantics. So wrong or right it just depends in what perspective you look at it. Thanks for replying!
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 09:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You must now resort to ad hominems; you are one dumb dude.

Why don't you attack what I said rather than the messenger?

This is what Hex spends his time on here doing, unfortunately.
I've never seen him post anything intelligent apart from once, he just berates others. It is dumb.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 04:24 am
@yul505ab,
yul505ab wrote:
So this being said, I thought of something else to describe what I mean. The thread here is" Define Intelligence". What I mean is that nature has an intelligence of its own, which is obvious I think. I have this example:
Is a computer intelligent? One could answer yes, because it thinks, or one could answer no, because it is the man who created it who is intelligent. So another question: Is the human brain a computer and is it intelligent? One could answer yes because it thinks , or one could answer no because it is nature who created it that is intelligent. See all this is semantics. So wrong or right it just depends in what perspective you look at it.
Then please account for all the land and sea creatures who went extinct we can find as fossils today?
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 04:24 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

I've never seen him post anything intelligent apart from once, he just berates others. It is dumb.
I'v been so polite to back up any of my claims with proof, quoting and linking to prove my claims, please do the same instead of spreading senseless slander PQ.
Ali phil

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 05:26 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Observent.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 06:56 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

I'v been so polite to back up any of my claims with proof, quoting and linking to prove my claims, please do the same instead of spreading senseless slander PQ.

You back up your initial posts with evidence, but never rebut other people's posts with contradictory evidence or argument, just slander. If you can't see that then go read what you said to CI on the last page.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 08:13 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
You back up your initial posts with evidence, but never rebut other people's posts with contradictory evidence or argument, just slander. If you can't see that then go read what you said to CI on the last page.
WTF are you talking about? ..that's crazy talk.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 08:17 am
i defie intelligence at every chance
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:08 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

HH, Think again; you just haven't looked at the big picture. You say "intelligence usually makes things run smooth," but you limit your anecdote to "surgery."

How about war machines (firebombs, nukes, machine gun, bombers, poison chemicals), drugs and vitamins that harms, toys with lead, pollution (CO2, smog, chemicals in fresh water), fraud, politics (wars, violence, support of tyrants), etc., etc., etc...

Smoothly? ROFLMAO

Dude, please stop speaking out your ass. I would like you to say something intelligent, if you can.

You didn't state what was 'incorrect' about the post, you didn't even make any claims so couldn't back them with evidence, you just said 'stop speaking out your ass'.
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:21 am
Intelligence: A measure of knowledge.

=
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:27 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:

Intelligence: A measure of knowledge.
Retarded savants who knows alot, are still considerd unintelligent.
0 Replies

yul505ab

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:48 am
@HexHammer,
Sorry, but you dont seem to understand what I am saying and neither do I understand your question. I could go on and on explaining uselessly.
Anyways, the species that went extinct were the product of other ancestral species that survived. The intelligence that is written into nature allows for diversity to cope with the variations in climate and exterior factors, not all survive but many do.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 10:14 am
@yul505ab,
yul505ab wrote:

Sorry, but you dont seem to understand what I am saying and neither do I understand your question. I could go on and on explaining uselessly.
Anyways, the species that went extinct were the product of other ancestral species that survived. The intelligence that is written into nature allows for diversity to cope with the variations in climate and exterior factors, not all survive but many do.
I understand you very well, for what you say doesn't really translate well into any known science as I am aware of.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 11:27 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I doubt HH is capable of intelligent debate; he still believes he's provided enough evidence to support his position, but fail to acknowledge any challenge to them.

A closed mind is difficult to penetrate with new information.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 12:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I doubt HH is capable of intelligent debate; he still believes he's provided enough evidence to support his position, but fail to acknowledge any challenge to them.

A closed mind is difficult to penetrate with new information.
You see, the difference between you and PQ is that you are indeed intelligent, but has these weird arrogance attacks, while PQ is utterly clueless about anything. PQ does indeed have a great knowledge but has no rationallity to make sense of it.

Turn down the steam and let's engange in an intelligent conversation.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 12:23 pm
@HexHammer,
I'm all for that!~ "peace."
0 Replies

yul505ab

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 12:57 pm
@HexHammer,
HH wrote: "I understand you very well, for what you say doesn't really translate well into any known science as I am aware of. "

What I say about evolution is based on scientific fact. Of course to say that there is an intelligence in nature is not science, I was not stating that as a fact, but only what scientists cannot explain as of today, the complexity of evolution is too staggering to explain with the scientific knowledge we have today. So it is only a theory, that there is something else we dont know of that is beyond chance, that we may uncover someday, somekind of intelligence in nature. That is what you don't understand. I am not trying to spread false information, just ideas for discussion.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 01:04 pm
@yul505ab,
Just because I don't agree with ur silly theories, doesn't mean that I don't understand them.
yul505ab

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 01:54 pm
@HexHammer,
HH wrote: "Just because I don't agree with ur silly theories, doesn't mean that I don't understand them."
To say my theories are silly is your opinion, I respect that. I am sure you understood it, since it is so simple, what you did not understand is the aim of the message, not the theory.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 02:06 pm
@yul505ab,
yul505ab wrote:
what you did not understand is the aim of the message, not the theory.
What you basicly mean with your message is that "nature will overcome and adapt", but the way you put it is wrong, misleading and poorly argumented.