I don't like the word 'sick'.
Then what do you prefer?

Different.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 12:01 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Please don't try to buy off the answer from me.

Well, this might make me dumb, but the only implication I think you're trying to make is that if other parts of the brain can work coherently, yet a small part can still be what is termed as 'delusional'. Possibly you're using this to back your claim that certain people can be intelligent whilst possessing 'zero rationality' and that I, perhaps, am one of them?
It's not specificly to back up my claim, nor to point fingers at you, but try to make you understand the deeper mechanics of human intellect.

My simple intend is to answer your initial question, and now has to take it step by step, since you previously have chosen answers which is nonsens.

For most of my life I knew many of these things, but only as of late my brain finally matured to gain the deeper understanding.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 12:02 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Different.
That word will have no meaning to the context.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 08:15 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Please don't try to buy off the answer from me.

Well, this might make me dumb, but the only implication I think you're trying to make is that if other parts of the brain can work coherently, yet a small part can still be what is termed as 'delusional'. Possibly you're using this to back your claim that certain people can be intelligent whilst possessing 'zero rationality' and that I, perhaps, am one of them?
It's not specificly to back up my claim, nor to point fingers at you, but try to make you understand the deeper mechanics of human intellect.

My simple intend is to answer your initial question, and now has to take it step by step, since you previously have chosen answers which is nonsens.

For most of my life I knew many of these things, but only as of late my brain finally matured to gain the deeper understanding.

I don't understand how you've actually given me anything though. I was always aware that there was very complex mechanisms underlying a human's ability to do anything. Why don't you just post a properly formed and cogent argument instead of stuff like-
Quote:
-which is nebulous and sounds very much like the mental masturbation you say you're against.
mulout

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 10:42 pm
@Oylok,
Thanks, now that I have become a geezer I have taken to keeping journals of my ideas and projects, just as you suggested. As a matter of fact on the trip just now to the damn computer room I tripped over one, picked it up, and discovered that I had in fact discovered the key to the universe! (It said the u is everything, and you are one combination.) And then I had forgotten! :-)

0 Replies

Dasein

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 08:21 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
It's not intelligent to restrict intelligence to the confines of a definition. ~ William Bales
HexHammer

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 01:36 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,

I don't understand how you've actually given me anything though. I was always aware that there was very complex mechanisms underlying a human's ability to do anything. Why don't you just post a properly formed and cogent argument instead of stuff like-
Yes, that's the excat problem. I'v previously provided very detailed answer, but you totally disregarded it and only chose Cy's nonsens.
Most western people know of human complex mind, but doesn't know the details. If you actually know any details you wouldn't ask, nor choose the wrong things.

-which is nebulous and sounds very much like the mental masturbation you say you're against.
No, you comprehend nothing of the point I tryed to make.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:45 am
From wikipedia on intelligence:

"Intelligence is an umbrella term describing a property of the mind including related abilities, such as the capacities for abstract thought, understanding, communication, reasoning, learning, learning from past experiences, planning, and problem solving."

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence)

Seems to me it can be summed up nicely, and perhaps a touch poetically as "the process of determining one's reality".

Intelligence is no safeguard against stupidity. But reality, for any single individual, is determined by how perception is understood by this individual.

So, we all live in the same world. But if Joe, who has a degree in rocketscience, and Bill who only ever shined shoes for a living, both were to look out of the same window, they wouldn't see the same things. Their perception is affected by their intelligence, and their intelligence is molded and shaped according to how it is used.
Having realized that, the next step for anyone interested in understanding and mastering their intellect, would be to examine how they use it. It is the zen approach, and I honestly believe it can drive sane men to the very edge of their rationality. But that's a good thing, as long as you don't fall off.. Wink
HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:48 am
@Cyracuz,
At lats Cy' comes up with something I can agree with.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:50 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Yes, that's the excat problem. I'v previously provided very detailed answer, but you totally disregarded it and only chose Cy's nonsens.
Most western people know of human complex mind, but doesn't know the details. If you actually know any details you wouldn't ask, nor choose the wrong things.

No, you comprehend nothing of the point I tryed to make.

Well then, like I said, make a coherent post that helps me 'understand' it.
HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 08:10 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Wish I could.

My mind is very chaotic ..making it very difficult to convey my knowledge into meaningful pharses, as I think in pictures, how do you easily convert pictures into words?
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 09:23 am
@HexHammer,
It's spelled "farce", not "pharse".

Very Happy
HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:58 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

It's spelled "farce", not "pharse".
Now heed this pharse, you art a farce!
0 Replies

north

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 01:41 pm

soooooo... to summerize , intelligence IS....
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 03:03 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Thinking about it, it should be you who look up these simple things that you ask of us, it's not very complecated matters, which only end up us doing fools errands for the lazy person you are.
north

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 03:07 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Thinking about it, it should be you who look up these simple things that you ask of us, it's not very complecated matters, which only end up us doing fools errands for the lazy person you are.

so can't define intelligence Hex can you ?

its not that hard really
HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 03:27 pm
@north,
north wrote:
its not that hard really
Look some pages back!
north

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 03:38 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

north wrote:
its not that hard really
Look some pages back!

no , won't do that , why ?

first , this site should know better and to number all post on all threads

second , you can easily quote and post otherwise
HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 05:10 pm
@north,
north wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

north wrote:
its not that hard really
Look some pages back!

no , won't do that , why ?

first , this site should know better and to number all post on all threads

second , you can easily quote and post otherwise
Dude, u'r kuku, I had hoped had some mental progress, I'll just put u back on ignore.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:01 pm
@HexHammer,
Hex could you at least try to improve upon those you criticize...I mean, you don´t specially make any more sense them most of them...certainly you can see that...just read your god damn posts twice, and you will get why...your sloppy comments don´t ad an inch of science to what you say ! The difference is that most around you don´t pretend to have any scientific certified status, on what they say, and those who do, actually have something to offer aside bullying !