what size woman do you really find attractive?

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:46 am
Hmm. I revel in hallways. Live the difference!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:59 am
Really size does not matter to me at all. As those who know me one of my life guidelines when it comes to the opposite sex is that you cannot tell by looking. What you see is not necessarily what you get.

It is the persona that makes the image in my mind and that is what counts for me when choosing a man or a friend.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 08:02 am
Heeven wrote:
Now if only that would work for those of us who are not a size 10-12!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 08:42 am
Attractiveness is hard to gauge. I tend to be attracted to Rubenesque brunettes. But that is only in the physical sense. The one physical type i find totally unattractive is the stick woman. Rail thin, flat butt, no boobs. However, I have female friends who fit that description who, now that I know them, I find very attractive because the total package is how I judge them, not just the physical looks.

Also, some women just have hot radiating off of them. It's an undefinable chemistry you feel with some people. But again, that's just the physical side.

However butterfly darling with all due respect, you cannot discount the preference of a certain physical type as sexist or wrong. It's all part of the deal.

As for me, I have always been very lucky in that a great majority of women find me attractive...I think it's a reaction to the fact that I'm an entertainer and exude self confidence and control whether it's genuine or not..........of course once they get to know the real me it's a different story.... :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 08:47 am
Who said it was wrong? I just wanted to play the game too. Wink

::::taps foot impatiently::::: I'm still waiting for that PM, btw. Wink
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 08:50 am
Its too big to fit in a PM (Pun totally intended)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 09:08 am
just giving you the friendly needle....no pun intended there either......unless of course you feel you need a stitch or two............ Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 09:30 am
Case by case basis...like 'em petite, but not bony-skinny, and like some with a little "curve" action too, but not overweight.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:04 am
Quote:
Also, some women just have hot radiating off of them.

Amen to that.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:09 am
Also, going out and drinking a beer or thirteen has affected my taste in women before.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:10 am
I agree, makes em all taste like beer huh?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:17 am
Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get. Until you get a taste.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:38 am
I'm 5'7" so I like short women (about 5'1" or shorter) with curves, but not big busts, because they end up sagging as they age. Gee, I think I'm talking about my wife. Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:20 am
patiodog wrote:
Otherwise, like Wilso, I'm frequently surprised myself by who I find attractive. And sometimes by who I don't, too.

Totally true....(sigh)...Life would be so much easier if we could choose who we are attracted to. Don't you think?

As for me, I'm a flagrant heterosexual, but this makes me wonder how anybody could ever consider homosexuality a "choice." We all have SO little choice over who we're attracted to!

That said, I would choose a man between 5'10" and 6'4, 170-250 lbs., dark brown, red or blond hair, laughing eyes, good chest hair, good legs and a medium-large, um, you know..... Anybody around here fit? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:23 am
I got the blond part covered.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:59 am
take your pick:
She is over 7'4" and weighs 320 pounds.
http://www.myselfpublishing.com/a2k/talllady3.jpg

http://www.myselfpublishing.com/a2k/talllady4.jpg
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 12:02 pm
lmao @ those pics, Eva I fit that desc but I'm taken sorry for your luck Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 12:03 pm
Wow. She'd scare the bejeezus outta every guy I know!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:02 pm
I used to go out with a girl who was six five. I'm five seven. I always had her wear high heels. she was an amazon and nothing is hotter than that.

This particular girl was so loudly passionate that one night when I was staying at her place, the next door neighbors called the sheriff because they thought she was getting beaten up.

The sheriff banged on the door and I answered it with a towel wrapped around me. He asked me what was going on and I dropped the towel and asked him what he thought was going on. He chuckled and said "Well put a sock in her if you want to get to finish, because you won't if I have to come back".

That is the unvarnished truth and one of my favorite stories.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:57 pm
Eva, We all know what fright does to men and their amore. Wink
0 Replies