what size woman do you really find attractive?

skotup1

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 01:11 pm
We all know a models figure is what's most marketable but are women their size really the most attractive to you? If you had a choice between a model figured women and a size 10, which 1 would u choose to go out with?

Me personally i think i prefer a size 10-12 woman, i like the cuves. When you hug a skinny skinny girl where your arm fits righ around her and your hand can touch your own side and ya arms only touching her in 2 places - its not much of a hug. I like my hand to accually be on something, feels alot nicer. A hug is supposed to be like "i like you, u like me, feel the love", that whole feeling is just lost on a skinny girl, there aint much girl to like, there aint much body-on-body.

Neways guys, what sizes do ya like? im 10-12
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,712 • Replies: 88
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 01:50 pm
I'm a girl, a heterosexual girl at that, so I can't answer your question in a sexual/romantic sense but as a professional photographer who sometimes shoots boudoir photos I can say that I think curvy girls look better.

Really though, any woman who is comfortable with her body, no matter what her size, is the sexiest. I obviously see women who are comfortable with their bodies since women who aren't rarely have sexy photos done.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 04:48 pm
It depends on the height.

Size 10, 5' 9'' tall. Close to the perfection you describe.

Size 10, 4' 11'' tall. Not physically attractive.

Of course, the most important part of a woman's body is her mind. There's where size and form really matter.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 05:31 pm
mind personality attitude, the size has never been an issue unless she was capable of picking me up, slamming me into a wall, and roaring away on her Harley.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:44 pm
Can we ladies play this game too?

Ladies, what size man do you really find attractive?

Me, I personally prefer one at least 5'9" with a bit of a belly and no saggy buns. Nothing less then an 8 inch penis will do; and none of them pencil thin ones either. I like to get a nice handful of meat when I wrap a hand around them. As for mind, personality and attitude, who needs that? All I require is that they know how to put the full 8 inches to good use.

So, how about the rest of you ladies? What size man do you all prefer?

Yes, this was written with loads of sarcasm.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:49 pm
gahaha!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 07:08 pm
I prefer my women to be women sized. Mrs. SP is just about perfect...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 07:17 pm
damn butterfly and I was just about to pm you some photos from my personal collection.......
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 07:51 pm
Go on ahead, Bear, I love good eye candy. I promise, I won't giggle. Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 07:54 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
So, how about the rest of you ladies? What size man do you all prefer?...Yes, this was written with loads of sarcasm.

Does that mean we have to answer with sarcasm as well? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 07:58 pm
Nope, you can be as honest as I was. Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:07 pm
rofl
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:09 pm
I'm more attracted to personallity then body type, as long as the woman is an active person size isnt a concern attitude is, size 10 is probably about right.......i donno my wifes size as i am not good with woman fashion......that brings up another question, why do woman ask our opinion we donno anyway lol. I do get told i know how to get a good taylored suit tho lol
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:12 pm
I agree, Safecracker. I like my man to be active too. Wink
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:37 pm
watching this one from afar,,,,

grinning,,,,
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:42 am
If I had to pin it down, I'd say that I would prefer a woman who weighed the same or less than me (12st 4lb), and was also the same height or less (5'11").

But a body can only keep me amused for so long - for a long-term relationship, a woman's mind has to be more important to me.

I'm in no fit state to judge any woman on her appearance (pot + kettle = black) and so tend to keep my opinions on matters such as this for places like A2K - I'd never tell anyone I knew 'in real life', as it makes me sound hypocritical.
0 Replies

skotup1

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 02:32 am
i wasnt talking about attitude, yer we all like the good attitude. That aside, i was talking about size specifically in relation to a models image.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 02:54 am
Butrflynet Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 03:04 am
To answer your question Skotup, I would have no problems with a woman as skinny as a model.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:40 am
If one is affectionate toward another, superficialities such as appearance shrink to the insignificance they merit . . .
0 Replies