what size woman do you really find attractive?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:04 am
Butrflynet wrote:
Go on ahead, Bear, I love good eye candy. I promise, I won't giggle. Wink

You cut me to the quick. Giggle indeed!!!! Gasp is more like it....haven't you heard the expression hung like a bear? Oh wait...that's horse....nevermind. Embarrassed
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:15 am
I don't give a crap if a woman is large or small. I happen to love them all. Now if only they could feel the same about me -
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:47 am
Lot's of different sizes. So much so that I even find myself surprised at the range of women I'm attracted to.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:48 am
If it were so that variety were the spice of life, i can only observe that women are a very spicey lot indeed.

Vive la différence!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:54 am
Different and yet the same......therein lies the paradox.....
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:59 am
Hey Edgar, if we're being honest here, and it's just between us friends, I'll have to admit that I've said more then once to a fellow member that it is really too bad that Edgar fellow is married. He's my kinda guy. Now, don't let that go to your head! Wink

Bear! You mean they're a collection of photos of you?!?!? Oh my goodness. I thought they were just pix you'd downloaded from the internet. Send em on! I definitely won't laugh! Very Happy

Setana, I've heard about that shrinkage problem you gents have sometimes when the weather is cold. I always thought it was a myth. Are you saying that it is true? Wink

Grand Duke....mmmm....pinning down a woman. That can be a good thing, as long as you also know when "no" means stop. As for telling the folks in "real life," go for it. I admire a guy who is willing to be open and honest about his feelings.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:05 am
Wilso, I predict that you will find the one for you before the end of next year. Don't give up on yourself!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:07 am
Butrflynet wrote:

Setana, I've heard about that shrinkage problem you gents have sometimes when the weather is cold. I always thought it was a myth. Are you saying that it is true? Wink

It's true.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:14 am
Yup, it's no myth. (One of several reasons I avoid skinny-dipping in the winter ocean. Smile)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:17 am
Monger - we wimmin generally KNOW about cold shrinkage! Relax - swim a little....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:18 am
Ever wonder why we take "cold showers" ?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:21 am
Gautam wrote:
Ever wonder why we take "cold showers" ?

VERY effective.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:30 am
Now if only that would work for those of us who are not a size 10-12!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:33 am
From your lips to the Great Emu's ears, Heeven. About the only thing cold water shrinks on me is my bra size.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:46 am
Reduced bra size, eh? Would that be effective when monthly events cause "bloating?" Whenever i see a woman whose "girls" are too large for her brassiere, i've always wondered if it were caused by "bloating." Would a cold dip help that? Like say, cold guacamole?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:52 am
LOL!

Most likely she's already been visited by the shrinkage factor when she put the brassiere in the washing machine.

If it were "bloating" they'd be way too sore and tender to be dipped. Smile
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:59 am
Most women wear the wrong size bra. I have bought various styles and brands of the same size and some fit and others don't. It's a hit or miss sometimes when shopping since I don't have time to try them on every time.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:04 am
Butrflynet wrote:
Grand Duke....mmmm....pinning down a woman. That can be a good thing, as long as you also know when "no" means stop. As for telling the folks in "real life," go for it. I admire a guy who is willing to be open and honest about his feelings.

I found that a 'code-word' is best in that scenario. That reminds me of this one time when I was wearing a balaclava and hiding behind the bedroom door when she came home from work... on second thoughts, maybe I won't tell that one here... :wink:

Tell the boys? The thing about good male friends is that I don't have to tell them things like that - they assume it's the case until I tell them otherwise. Unlike my female friends who demand I tell them everything all the time. Is that the case with all women? It certainly seems to be (IMO) ! Very Happy
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:44 am
Smile, good. Great efforts made to look ravishable with bitter scowl never removed from face, bad. Otherwise, like Wilso, I'm frequently surprised myself by who I find attractive. And sometimes by who I don't, too.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:46 am
I revel in gossip and juicy details.
0 Replies