Amanda Knox

oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 07:27 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
If I'd referred to McT, I wouldn't have responded @oralloy

Not necessarily. However it is now clear that you are accusing me of having made a factual error.

Given my previous invitation for you to point out any errors that you believe I've made, your failure to try to point out an error is pretty obvious.

So how about it. You have a big mouth, but you sure don't measure up when it comes to making factual arguments.

Where is the supposed error that you think I've made?
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 07:28 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Quote:
Do you wish to challenge either of those two facts?

You've been rabbitting on about this for months, obsessively and endlessly, mindlessly and tastelessly. I've not read all your posts; I'd be surprised if anyone has.

Completely irrelevant. You've said you think Amanda is guilty. Whether or not you've read my posts has nothing to do with whether or not you have any challenge to make to either of these two facts:

FACT: There is zero evidence indicating Amanda and Raffaele's involvement in the crime.

FACT: There is strong evidence indicating that the crime was done by someone unrelated to them (i.e. Rudy Guede).

After your claim to believe Amanda is guilty, your failure to even attempt to challenge either of those facts speaks volumes.

McTag wrote:
What the lawyers make of the evidence in the re-trial remains to be seen,

What evidence would that be?

McTag wrote:
but won't you look stupid if they find against Miss Knox and her co-defendant?

No. Why would it reflect on me that you are third-world savages who intentionally convict innocent people? That's something that reflects only on you third-world savages.

If anything it will make me look somewhat prescient for predicting that Italy does plan to re-convict them.

I say "somewhat" because Italians (and if Walter's previous posts about European law are to be believed, Europeans in general) are so backwards and ignorant that it's an easy prediction to make.

Like I said before, I hope Raffaele comes here to stay so we can protect him. The only long term solution is to conquer you savages and forcibly civilize you.
oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
oralloy wrote:

New York Times best seller list for the week ending May 18, 2013:

#12 Hardcover:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-06-02/hardcover-nonfiction/list.html

#10 Print and E-book Combined:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-06-02/combined-print-and-e-book-nonfiction/list.html

New York Times best seller list for the week ending May 25, 2013:

#16 Hardcover:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-06-09/hardcover-nonfiction/list.html

#19 Print and E-book Combined:
http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2013-06-09/combined-print-and-e-book-nonfiction/list.html
0 Replies

McTag

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 03:26 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
The only long term solution is to conquer you savages and forcibly civilize you.

Forcible civilisation has a bad history, from Wounded Knee to Afghanistan.
Let's see how things turn out in Iraq.
izzythepush

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 07:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The only long term solution is to conquer you savages and forcibly civilize you.

Definitely a virgin.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 12:06 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
What the lawyers make of the evidence in the re-trial remains to be seen

Wowee, this Amanda Knox thread is really heating up.; You, McTag, do emphasize a pertinent observation. To bargain in good faith for a new trial the prosecutor would have to have produce new compelling evidence against the defendant, Knox. Whatever it is, it has not been shared with the public and we will be kept waiting until the trial.

Now this second trial promises to be better than the last. Oralloy will probably blow up Italy if Knox is convicted the second go round.
oralloy

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 11:29 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Forcible civilisation has a bad history, from Wounded Knee to Afghanistan.
Let's see how things turn out in Iraq.

Is this bit of dreck intended to deflect from the monstrous things you've said the past few pages?

What's that cloud of dust rapidly receding in the distance? Is that Walter scampering away to hide so he doesn't have to justify his accusation against me?
oralloy

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 11:50 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
To bargain in good faith for a new trial the prosecutor would have to have produce new compelling evidence against the defendant, Knox. Whatever it is, it has not been shared with the public and we will be kept waiting until the trial.

The Italians have never acted in good faith even once. This will not change until those savages are conquered and forcibly civilized.

There is no "mystery evidence" that we don't know about. There has never been any evidence against Amanda or Raffaele, and there never will be.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Now this second trial promises to be better than the last.

This will be the third trial.

I see nothing good in willfully convicting innocent people.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy will probably blow up Italy if Knox is convicted the second go round.

Keep in mind that the US has no intention of extraditing an innocent American to a bunch of third-world savages. Trials in Europe are about as meaningful as trials in North Korea. I just hope that Raffaele comes here to stay so we can also protect him.

I think you've overestimated my powers if you think I can simply decide to blow up another country. But I would certainly favor having the US Air Force blow up Italy. (And let's reinstate those two pilot-heroes who threw a can of Italians off the side of a mountain.)

No need to wait for the show trial either. I'd rather have the US Air Force start bombing Italy tonight.
McTag

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 01:41 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Trials in Europe are about as meaningful as trials in North Korea.

O J Simpson
Oliver North
etc
Walter Hinteler

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 01:54 am
@McTag,
Quote:
The US criminal justice system is a broken machine that wrongfully convicts innocent people, sentencing thousands of people to prison or to death for the crimes of others, as a new study reveals. The University of Michigan law school and Northwestern University have compiled a new National Registry of Exonerations – a database of over 2,000 prisoners exonerated between 1989 and the present day, when DNA evidence has been widely used to clear the names of innocent people convicted of rape and murder. Of these, 885 have profiles developed for the registry's website, exonerationregistry.org.

The details are shocking. Death row inmates were exonerated nine times more frequently than others convicted of murder. One-fourth of those exonerated of murder had received a death sentence, while half of those who had been wrongfully convicted of rape or murder faced death or a life behind bars. Ten of the inmates went to their grave before their names were cleared.

The leading causes of wrongful convictions include perjury, flawed eyewitness identification and prosecutorial misconduct. For those who have placed unequivocal faith in the US criminal justice system and believe that all condemned prisoners are guilty of the crime of which they were convicted, the data must make for a rude awakening.
Source
izzythepush

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 02:37 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
(and if Walter's previous posts about European law are to be believed, Europeans in general) are so backwards and ignorant that it's an easy prediction to make.

0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 02:38 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Trials in Europe are about as meaningful as trials in North Korea.

O J Simpson
Oliver North
etc

I presume this was an attempt to criticize US trials, and thereby somehow justify your third-world savagery. (It would have been a little more obvious if you'd picked better examples of injustice.)

However, all you do is further demonstrate what a third-world savage you are. Most Americans are appalled by the injustices that our legal system perpetrates. Our reactions to such atrocities stand out in pretty stark contrast to the way you go out and spew horrible lies about the victims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 02:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,

I know that you're an ignorant savage, Walter, but it is still poor form to make an accusation against someone and then scurry off and hide when challenged to justify your accusation.
izzythepush

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 02:51 am
@oralloy,
Staying up all night and arguing with the internet again Oralboy, what a sad pointless existence.
oralloy

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 04:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Staying up all night and arguing with the internet again Oralboy, what a sad pointless existence.

You're like a retarded little chihuahua nipping at my heels, desperately begging me to pay attention to you.

You at least chose the right thread for it, since Amanda Knox threads are the only place I make an exception to ignore. However, if you really want me to take you seriously, you'll need to stop trying to drag the conversation down to your level in the gutter.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 05:13 am
@izzythepush,
I don't give a monkeys what you do, you're a sick inbred obsessed with sexual violence. You've got an extremely limited vocabulary, and there's clearly something wrong with your brain. You're completely incapable of empathy and have no sense of humour.

You're only interested in Knox because you want to get into her knickers, but you've got no chance. Even though she's a sick murdering bitch, even she would draw the line at bestiality.

oralloy

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't give a monkeys what you do, you're a sick inbred obsessed with sexual violence. You've got an extremely limited vocabulary, and there's clearly something wrong with your brain. You're completely incapable of empathy and have no sense of humour.

All of the above are lies. The empathy lie is particularly egregious, considering your support for sending innocent people to prison.

izzythepush wrote:
You're only interested in Knox because you want to get into her knickers,

Another particularly egregious lie. The only people who keep fantasizing about sex with her are you freaks who support sending innocent people to prison.

Apparently you freaks get off on the idea of committing atrocities against innocent people.

Personally, I think "looking at the victim of a horrible atrocity and thinking about sex" is repugnant.

izzythepush wrote:
she's a sick murdering bitch,

Nope. The only murderer here is Rudy Guede.

The only bitches here are Meredith's mother and sister.

The only sick people here are freaks like you, who get off on the notion of sending innocent people to prison.

The funniest thing about this whole case is, because of the Kercher bitches, Guede is going to be freed from prison soon.

It is going to be a lot of fun seeing how many young women Guede chops up before he is finally stopped. (I'm rooting for a BIG body count. Mr. Green)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 07:20 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I know that you're an ignorant savage, Walter

Indeed. Neanderthal is less than 60 miles away.
McTag

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 07:38 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
But I would certainly favor having the US Air Force blow up Italy.

Your solutions to problems, even quite minor ones, are what keep people returning to this thread.

They keep me smiling all day.
oralloy

Sun 2 Jun, 2013 07:45 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I know that you're an ignorant savage, Walter

Indeed. Neanderthal is less than 60 miles away.

You do the Neanderthals an injustice by associating yourself with them.

I doubt a Neanderthal would be so cowardly as to make an accusation and then scurry away and hide when asked to justify their accusation.
0 Replies