Myth of "Separation of Church and State"

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 06:28 pm
You think your way, and i'll think mine.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 06:33 pm
Quote:
Suffice it to say

ALL YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE IN GRAVE DANGER!

-Jack Black
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 10:01 am
The original cut-and-paste has been duly shredded.
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 07:02 am
Quote:
Thought you may all be interested in the truth about "Separation of Church and State".

oh you did, did you? Well hows about an actually INTERESTING piece o information for you maybe people don't care maybve people have better things to do...maybe you should not ramble on so long for however many goddamm pages you didst ramble on FOR. Have you not SEEN friends, rachel rambled for 18pages (front and bk) and it won her no special prizes now did it...gah the proposterousness of the length of your post is immense and frankly a little over zealous if i do say so myself, which i of course, in due course, shall say because i can and want to.
0 Replies

Ruach

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 10:21 pm
o' southerngrl, great post. Too bad people will continue to ignore this vital information as an excuse to persecute Christianity. It is written in the Constitution in black and white, clear as crystal, right as rain,

Smile
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 07:30 am
Ruach wrote:
o' southerngrl, great post. Too bad people will continue to ignore this vital information as an excuse to persecute Christianity. It is written in the Constitution in black and white, clear as crystal, right as rain,

Smile

What the hell are you shouting about?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 09:30 am
Fools rush in where mortals fear to tread.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:28 pm
@ebrown p,
Ebrown p sure has some good replies Smile

0 Replies