There are at least three inevitable results of this Democrat grab for power:

1. Higher taxes and costs for everyone,
2. Rationing of health care
3. A decrease in the quality of our health care

All three are funny as hell!
BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:09 am
@H2O MAN,
LOL is right we just might join the rest of western civilization and no longer have individuals dying and or going bankrupt because of illnesses or US companies not being able to compete with foreign firms that do not need to pay billions for their workers health care.

Of course we are just starting to see the insurance companies and the drug firms fighting to keep their billions of extra profits a year by broadcasting one liar after another concerning such state supported health care programs so who know of we have enough brain wash people such as H2O man to kill reforms once more.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:14 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

... we just might join the rest of western civilization and no longer have individuals dying ...

Imagine no individuals dying Shocked

BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:18 am
@H2O MAN,
1. Higher taxes and costs for everyone,
2. Rationing of health care
3. A decrease in the quality of our health care
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes tell that fairy story to the 40 millions without health care insurance or those who are paying 300 to 800 plus a month to keep cover during period of unemployment.

Or the people that take buses to Canada or Mexico to get the drugs they need because we just happen to pay many times the price for drugs that the rest of the world are paying.

Yes we have a wonderful system here and I just do not understand why the rest of the Western world does not join us in rewarding the insurance companies and the drug companies to the same level we are so eager to do so.

Let me sum up my feeling for your position in one word FOOL.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:19 am
@H2O MAN,
Imagine no individuals dying because they do not have health insurance like in the rest of the western world!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:22 am

"Health care plays no role here, but the Democrats want this power - this control - so they're using
your economic angst to talk you into supporting their takeover of almost 20% of our economy."

MORE INFORMATION ON GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE
BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O man I wonder how fast you would change your silly tune if you was one of the 40 millions without health care coverage and have a serous illness.

Say about one minute or maybe a whole half an hour.

Like most persons of 61 I have a number of minor medical conditions that there is no way I could be insurance in the open market and if it was not for the evil retirement civil service health care program of my wife that I pay all of 7 dollars a month for I would be out of luck.

For the next four years until I reach the age for another evil health care program that I am sure you also hate there is no way that I would pull the plug on my wife as on her death I would loss this coverage.

Wonderful system we have here where my health depend on my wife not dying for four years!

You are a fool to support a almost completely random system as far as who happen to be cover and who does not happen to be cover.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:39 am
@BillRM,

Billrm Health care plays no role here.
BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:40 am
@H2O MAN,
You right it been working out must better having the insurance companies and drug companies running that 20 percent of our economic.

Oh we just happen to pay roughly double what any other nation pay for health care and still have 40 millions with no insurance.

Yes the so call free market had work wonder for us<not>.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 08:45 am
@H2O MAN,
OH I need to get off here for a time as I need to pick up my mother 15 year old dog at the vet where I just pay 400 dollars for his care.

Now we need universal health care that also cover our families pets<grin>.
0 Replies

Yankee

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:07 am
Quote:
Yes tell that fairy story to the 40 millions without health care insurance or those who are paying 300 to 800 plus a month to keep cover during period of unemployment.

40M is an exaggeration and not a meaningful number. Illegal aliens should not be counted and those who CHOOSE not to buy coverage should not be counted.

Those who become unemployed should have something called a SAVINGS ACCOUNT in addition to their unemployment check to cover these unfortunate situations.

Explain why the taxpayer should be responsible for someones health care if they decide NOT to save money and become unemployed?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:18 am
@Yankee,
Yankee wrote:

Explain why the taxpayer should be responsible for someones health
care if they decide NOT to save money and become unemployed?

Anyone have an answer?
ebrown p

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:24 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Yankee wrote:

Explain why the taxpayer should be responsible for someones health
care if they decide NOT to save money and become unemployed?

Anyone have an answer?

The is the poorest written question I have seen in a while. Is the taxpayer deciding to become unemployed, or is the taxpayer deciding not to become unemployed <chuckling>
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:40 am
@ebrown p,

Thank you for your non-answer.

I'm glad you chose not to critique Bill's written comments and questions...
ebrown p

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:48 am
@H2O MAN,
You reach Goodwin's law in the first post... and you expect a serious answer?

You are a silly man.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:56 am
@ebrown p,

Oh man, expecting a serious answer from any card carrying member of the dumbmasses is silly of me.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:05 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Oh man, expecting a serious answer from any card carrying member of the dumbmasses is silly of me.

what is silly about you is that you don't realize that you are carrying the same card.

talk about the proverbial Elitist.

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:06 am
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

You reach Goodwin's law in the first post

No, but your first response indicated to everyone that you had lost the discussion.
0 Replies