Married man fallen in love with another man

johnperes

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 05:19 am
@simpet,
Sorry friend, I also have no suggestions for you to how to tackle it out. However, you can take the suggestion from relationship counselor or advisor where you can get the best advice with practical solutions.
Hope you get better advice from them.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
radicaldelusion

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2017 11:13 pm
I am in a slightly similar situation. My best friend and I fell in love the moment we had our first conversation. We never expected to fall in love with another man. We moved in together and bonded right away. We slept in the same bed but did not have any kind of sexual contact for a while. We wrestled with our feelings for each other but could not deny them. I was more comfortable with the idea, being five years older. But he kept going back-and-forth. So I left and moved across the country in spite of him begging me not to. He told me to stay and that he was ready but I knew he needed to go through the experience of trying to marry the traditional way to please his family. Now, he is stuck in an unhappy unhealthy marriage, which never would've happened if I had stayed. However, I know the time was not right then. Six years ago, he was going to leave her before they got married and move in with me. She is very calculating, and caught wind of it. She was supposedly on birth control and conveniently got pregnant. So he did the right thing as he thought at the time, and being
adopted himself and having a rough childhood, he married her, always craving the approval of his family. We had a falling out and I stayed completely out of touch with him for five years. Two months ago, the universe told me to contact him because he needed me and was going through something. I called him, and he thanked me because he told me he needed me specifically. He told me his marriage was suffocating him and that he needed to leave his wife, and I was the only person who could help give him the emotional support he needed. We have been talking every single day and the subject of our feelings for each other has gradually become an easy thing to talk about. His wife has been insanely jealous of our conversations to the point of her spying on his emails, reading his private Facebook messages and checking his phone for text message of our phone conversations. We have planned a long weekend to see each other privately, and I had to text her to make nice. I quelled the situation, and the thing is, I do like her as a person, and so does he. They started out as friends, and he wanted to stay friends. Even in her text messages, she says she loves him and she thinks he loves her. That is why she is so possessive because deep down she knows he doesn't love her and she knows he loves me. He is finally ready to accept that, everyone else be damned. He is always threatening to leave her, but she becomes an emotional basket case and threatens to turn their five-year-old against him. And has told him that if he and I get together especially move in together, she will poison their son against me until everybody, especially his family that I am a homewrecker. So, ideally, if she and I can become friends to the point where it would be impossible for her to hate me, and she can admit to her self that their relationship does not work as husband and wife, but it does as friends, then they can get a friendly divorce, and we can all be a big happy family. This is going to be very difficult. It is what he and I want and it is what's best for the child. I know for a fact having grown up with two parents to stay together simply for my sake, but both admitted later that it was the worst thing they could've done and I knew that since I was a small kid. So, I think that you were not doing yourself or your wife any favors by staying in a marriage where are you are not happy. She is going to sensitive and Julie, and you were going to go crazy and snap. The best thing to do is figure out a way to be honest with her in the least hurtful way. If not, everyone is going to get more hurt. It's going to be difficult no matter what. You just have to figure out the best way to do damage control.
0 Replies

Tgarino

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 11:02 pm
@simpet,
Hey I feel for you man, I'm in my 50's married for 30 years. I always knew I was gay. I have dated discreetly a few times but nothing serious . I like young guys so most are 18-25 years old. I know people will think this is weird but i can't help what I like. If I ever found the right guy and it lasted a year, I would leave . My wife is sweet and for those worried about std and stuff, well my wife and I haven't had sex since 2010 and Im careful and many guys I meet are virgins. I was I knew the answer for you but follow your heart and just leave and be with your guy. Screw what people say.
jespah

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 08:13 am
@Tgarino,
How about doing the right thing for your sweet wife and leaving her so she can have the opportunity to meet someone else?
0 Replies

mrstj4sho88

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 11:21 pm
@simpet,
You should tell your wife the honest truth.
0 Replies