You have reasons for asking, Seaglass? Wink
msolga

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:33 pm
@msolga,
Just kidding, just kidding ...! Very Happy
Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:38 pm
@msolga,
msolga you read me like a book , and you're not kidding. how do I make a smilely/
Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:39 pm
@Sglass,
Come on fess up
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:40 pm
@msolga,
Her man doesn't leave the seat down?
Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:44 pm
@ebrown p,
one male chauvenist heard from
msolga

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:49 pm
@Sglass,
Quote:
msolga you read me like a book , and you're not kidding. how do I make a smilely/

Oh you know how to make a smiley, Seaglass! You press the smiley button! Like this!: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But in answer to your question: Sadly I am unable to participate, as I have not (as yet!) married a European or an American person of the male gender. Too bad a bout that. Wink I haven't even have a "live-in" relationship with either! So I will follow others' words of wisdom here.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:51 pm
@Sglass,
in a lot of situations I've observed/been part of, the person who's had the biggest recent change in their living circumstances is the one trying to get things kind of re-stabilized

balancing/re-balancing is tricky at the very best of times. If there are other stressors, it can be very difficult for everyone involved.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:53 pm
We tend to run the three-legged race.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:57 pm
Seaglass, mate

I'm sure things will settle soon! He's just trying to get his head around a new life.

Or he's being a bloody obnoxious male.

Sometimes it's hard to see the difference. Twisted Evil Cool
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 07:58 pm
@msolga,
they hid my "miley button' and for God sakes don'tDasha see that i typ o9'd mu topic heading. She'll beat me to death with one of her czchered basbuskias.

yu7k
Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:04 pm
@Sglass,
I AM THINKING ABOUT SETTING UP AN AUCTION AND SELLING HIM.

he thinks that every woman on A2k is in love with him.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:05 pm
@Sglass,
I still wanna know more about the leiberhosen

I know lederhosen and Ich liebe dich, but I don't know the leiberhosen or the huusbands who might want to wear them.
Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:05 pm
@Sglass,
Starting bid.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:06 pm
@ehBeth,
i probaqbly spelled it wong.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:07 pm
@Sglass,
Quote:
he thinks that every woman on A2k is in love with him.

Oh but we are!!! Very Happy Wink
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:11 pm
WHY
ebrown p

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:15 pm
@Sglass,
Quote:
one male chauvenist heard from

...but is there any other kind of chauvinist?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:15 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:
who wears the leiberhosen in the house

Like MsOlga, I can't really answer your question because I'm single. That said, I have observed that when I visit Germany, German women tend to come across to me as assertive, confrontational, and women's-lib-ish. Conversely, when I return to America after staying in Germany, American women tend to come across to me as girly and submissive. I also notice that news anchors on American cable TV habitually display an attitude of casual misogyny that would be totally unacceptable in Germany. Barely a day goes by without them complimenting female reporters on their looks, calling them "sweety", and making similar unprofessional remarks they would never make to a male reporter. I think, but admittedly don't know, that such behavior would be just as unacceptable in the rest of continental Europe.

Based on these observations, my guess is that your life might indeed be easier if Merry Andrew was European.