Help Save My Cat

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 12:50 pm

Cats are mammals; all mammals come in 2 genders, either male or female.

Cats are not neuter gender.

It is an error of logic to refer to a cat in the neuter gender.

Logically, a cat must be "he" or "she"; no its.

I 've heard that there are some rare sexless insects,
who can logically be referred to as "it".

David
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 10:55 pm
I used to run a fulltime cat shelter and still run one on am emergency basis, so I can certainly sympathize with Bear on the smell and problem. Bear, by any chance, did the vet say anything about medicating the cat? I know that sounds strange but cats can be put on some medications for behaviors. I know of a cat that my vet put on Prozac.

I do sympathize with you. It's not and easy situation to live with and can be very frustrating. I can only tell you that over a period of time and constant use of urine removing cleaners the smell will dissipate. I have yet to find a product that completely gets rid of the urine smell.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 11:02 pm
sorry 'bout the mixer, dude... Confused

leave some food and water about outside, don't let it back inside. karma is what karma does...

(set is not all wrong)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 01:33 am
@Arella Mae,

Someone needs a new rug.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:14 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

sorry 'bout the mixer, dude... Confused

leave some food and water about outside, don't let it back inside. karma is what karma does...

(set is not all wrong)

the cat's still here Rock and I won't get rid of her until all avenues are exhausted. As Imentioned to someone in a pm, if I didn't love the cat I wouldn't be so convoluted about geting rid of it.

The throwing it off the porch post was that rascal blueveinedthrobber committing a gay hate crime against Billrm...sometimes that BVT needs a good whuppin'. Squinney doesn't see how I put up with him. I hope bill didn't get so upset it interfered with his regular menstrual cycle or anything.

The cat is on my bed right now taking some morning sun. On my pillow as a matter of fact.
chai2

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:23 am
BVT is full of bad gunky
msolga

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:29 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
The cat is on my bed right now taking some morning sun. On my pillow as a matter of fact.

Awww! Smile
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:42 am
@chai2,
he is a bad boy.. I can barely kep him under control... he's family though and very close to me...
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 07:40 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Because I care about you, Bear, what is going on in your life that is making you so angry? I know you are in the process of creating a new fitness career for yourself, but I wonder if everything is OK with you? Is it more than about the cat that is causing you such stress?

BBB

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 07:52 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Damn dude..

do you NOT see an opportunity that is right in front of you?

Put the pillow over its head and it will lovingly just fall to sleep and VOILA no more ****.

jeeze

you are getting soft.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 08:57 am
http://www.thedailycat.com/Behavior/index.html?gclid=CPyj0oSRnpsCFRMUagodY0jEoQ
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 09:48 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Because I care about you, Bear, what is going on in your life that is making you so angry? I know you are in the process of creating a new fitness career for yourself, but I wonder if everything is OK with you? Is it more than about the cat that is causing you such stress?

BBB

BBB what the hell are you talking about? I'm as happy right now as I have been in years.....calmer than I've been in 20...everyone notices it....
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 10:45 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
The degree of your anger toward the cat made me wonder if you were stressed about something else, that's all.

BBB
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 11:54 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
the degree of my anger isn't towards the cat BBB...it's toward a house that reeks of piss and ****. Hell I love the cat... otherwise, as previously stated, I wouldn't feel badly about possibly getting rid of it....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 08:30 pm
So, what's the update? Cat? Piss? What's still around?
msolga

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 08:38 pm
@Mame,
UhOh!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:36 am

Inquiring minds want to know.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:08 am
Beware of cats taking revenge!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:46 am
the cat finally went. It was sad. now her sister has taken to shitting in the same exact spot. She was not before. When little puss went away I cleaned and triple cleaned all the carpets and then soaked the specific problem areas with a solution that will hopefully take care of the odor, but it'snature is to bring the odor up and make it more pronounced as it dries. I'm hoping it's just that smell that is making the other one poop there. She uses the box to pee. We have tried closing her in the bathroom with food water and litter box so she has no choice but to get in the habit of using that spot to no avail. We'll see what happens. I cannot and will not live in a home that stinks and is a health risk. I will go the distance for Mueschi as I did little puss but in the end the house MUST be clean and healthy.

The only cat that is not problematic is Big Puss.... the older male. He's the world's coolest cat.
0 Replies