farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:03 am
@cjhsa,
speaking of assholes, with cj and doucheman here, all you need is genoves and woiyo and you will have an anal quartet
cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:17 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

speaking of assholes, with cj and doucheman here, all you need is genoves and woiyo and you will have an anal quartet

Would that fulfill your fantasy?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:31 am

farmergirl trolls truck stops for love.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 09:13 am
@msolga,
Quote:
Exactly what are these gun buyers so scared of ?

Mostly George Soros (the puppeteer); Oinquebama isn't really bright enough to generate any sort of large volume of fear.
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 09:20 am
@gungasnake,
Hell, we made it through the Bush incompetency and the Cheney cabal, we can make it through anything.

Its Monday, shouldnt gunga be out washing his sheet and KKK hood?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 10:18 am
@farmerman,

gungasnake does farmergirls laundry - film at 11:00
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 11:24 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

the thought of smarter, fiercer, more hostile grizzly bears could be very daunting . . .

you don't support the right to arm bears ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 11:26 am
I have no objection to that . . . so long as they are the members of a well-regulated militia . . .
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 11:31 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I have no objection to that . . . so long as they are the members of a well-regulated militia . . .

probably easier keep them well regulated if we can keep them away from the pic-a-nic baskets.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 11:33 am
@Setanta,

What is your definition of a "well-regulated militia"?
cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

What is your definition of a "well-regulated militia"?

I am a card carrying member of the Pumpkin Army.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 03:30 pm
Grizzly bear attacks are uncommon here in LA. The most dangerous things around here are feral cats. But if Gunga is living in a tent in the woods near where Grzzlies congregate then, by all means, he should be armed.
roger

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 03:39 pm
I was in a Big 5 sporting goods store last week. They had a sign apologizing for the absence of advertised ammunition. Truely, the shelves were 80% empty. I suspect a certain amount of over reaction.
Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 03:42 pm
@roger,
Quote:
I suspect a certain amount of over reaction

I suspect a rather gigantic amount of over-reaction. Go tell Henny Penny the sky is falling.
roger

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 03:47 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I don't know. There is a certain perception of the Obama administration, which I think is justified. I think the ability of a president to control congress - even when of the same party is limited.

From a personal standpoint, if I had the income to splurge on new guns and ammunition in the forseeable future, I would be buying now rather than later.
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 04:13 pm
@roger,
Like toilet paper before a snowstorm, its all marketing hype.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 05:36 pm
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Grizzly bear attacks are uncommon here in LA. The most dangerous things around here are feral cats.

well, feral cats and driving in glendale. Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 05:38 pm
@roger,
So, you, one, think Mr. Obama can control Congress, and, two, you think that the character of the Obama administration is such that you need firearms and ammunition to protect yourself?

What's the weather like there in the Twilight Zone, Roger?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 05:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Like toilet paper before a snowstorm, its all marketing hype.

pretty much. and it's probably a safe bet that most gun shops are owned by conservatives/republicans.

but maybe not. i have a gun, which i guess makes be a conservative. but, i don't use it much, which i guess makes me a liberal.

oh well.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 05:48 pm
@roger,
Only reason I can think of why I might want to supplement my modest collection of firearms or, at least, lay in more ammo is to protect myself from the likes of the gun-nuts who're snapping up the weapons. I mean, we don't know just what direction this wave of madness might take nor how far this paranoia might spread.
0 Replies