MontereyJack

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 08:46 am
Is there any way we can give Joe the Plumber back?
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 08:50 am
@MontereyJack,
did he become a Dem? Joe is such a jaggoff. (He actually believes that he has something intelligent to offer).
Hes as dumb as waterboy, except with a fan base and a dictionary.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 09:49 am
Per Gallup, this year -

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/hp1arjz0pee4roihxzvdpg.gif

Dems are beating Republicans across every age group and heavily amongst the young. It's a thing of beauty, I never thought I'd see this in my life.

Cycloptichorn
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:03 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

did he become a Dem? Joe is such a jaggoff. (He actually believes that he has something intelligent to offer).
Hes as dumb as waterboy, except with a fan base and a dictionary.

maybe he is waterboy.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:05 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Dems are beating Republicans across every age group and heavily amongst the young. It's a thing of beauty, I never thought I'd see this in my life.

it has been a long 29 years hasn't it?
0 Replies

LostBlackBook

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:57 am
You people really think there's all that big a difference between the Republican and Democrat parties? Seriously, the system as it stands is geared toward ******* each and every middle-class taxpayer in every possible way while simultaneously allowing Congressmen to kick back and not accomplish anything tangible. And it's not one political party that does it; it's both. Unfortunately, the average IQ in their constituencies is now slightly below 100 and consistently dropping with glacial slowness. In 20-25 years, the average IQ will border on semi-retardism. People are too lazy to be well informed, their brains are not as active as they were even in the 1950's and their elected leadership takes full advantage of it. (If you don't believe me about how much dumber people are today, examine a Lippincott 7th grade Reading textbook from the mid-50's. You will be surprised at the high level of reasoning ability required to perform the basic exercises at the end of each chapter.)
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:17 am
@LostBlackBook,
BINGO!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY GETS IT!!!!

These 2 CRIME FAMILIES what nothing more than to keep you dimwits fat, stupid and more lazy then you already are so YOU will look only to them for your daily needs!!!

These 2 crime families are only concerned about expanding their power base and could not care one bit about the prosperity, safety and security of this Nation.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:18 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

BINGO!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY GETS IT!!!!

These 2 CRIME FAMILIES what nothing more than to keep you dimwits fat, stupid and more lazy then you already are so YOU will look only to them for your daily needs!!!

These 2 crime families are only concerned about expanding their power base and could not care one bit about the prosperity, safety and security of this Nation.

I never see you criticizing one crime family. Only the other one. So I don't buy your argument at all. You just don't want to associate yourself with those who actually represent your views, b/c they have proven to be such imbeciles.

Cycloptichorn
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:19 am
@Woiyo9,
Yet you always come in here to jump to the defense of conservatives and Republicans, but never defend liberals and Democrats. Nevertheless, you expect others to believe your mealy-mouthed bullshit about being a "libertarian," and having no affiliation with either of those two parties.

Here, pull my other leg.
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:19 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
You just don't want to associate yourself with those who actually represent your views, b/c they have proven to be such imbeciles.

That bore repeating.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:33 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Then you have not been paying any attention, as usual.

But apparently you agree with me.

Isn't that sweet???
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:34 am
@Setanta,
Yesterday, you dumb ****, I actually complimented Clinton on his Welfare to Work program on another thread. Too bad Bush and the Congress in 2004 let it go away.

Now go back to your pen and go play with yourself.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:54 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You just don't want to associate yourself with those who actually represent your views, b/c they have proven to be such imbeciles.

Well, to be fair, Woiyo is also an enormous imbecile, so maybe the Republican Party is just as happy not associating itself with him.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:57 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

Then you have not been paying any attention, as usual.

But apparently you agree with me.

Isn't that sweet???

Yes, I do pay attention. Let's see you link to your continual criticism of the Republicans, matching that of yours for Democrats. I assert it does not exist.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 12:28 pm
@joefromchicago,
Well, to also be fair, I have a very low opinion of idiots like you and Cyclo who continually insist that only the point of view of a liberal democrat is truth.

Makes it difficult to have an objective debate of the topics of the day. Unlike you two, I do not need a party to help frame my opinions.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 01:22 pm
@LostBlackBook,
LostBlackBook wrote:

You people really think there's all that big a difference between the Republican and Democrat parties? Seriously, the system as it stands is geared toward ******* each and every middle-class taxpayer in every possible way ...

not a big difference,perhaps.

but at least the dems kiss you a little first.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 01:38 pm
@LostBlackBook,
Sadly, you are totally correct. In a way, I think Reagan started it all. He taught the public to hate taxes, and that we could have it all without paying for it. Further, he worked hard to further enrich his billionaire buddies, and most people were supportive of this or, at least, blase about it. The pols are paid off by the wealthy and are not about to rock the boat.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:21 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Sadly, you are totally correct. In a way, I think Reagan started it all. He taught the public to hate taxes, and that we could have it all without paying for it. Further, he worked hard to further enrich his billionaire buddies, and most people were supportive of this or, at least, blase about it. The pols are paid off by the wealthy and are not about to rock the boat.

he certainly made a point of "bringing america back". like a dumbass, i bought into it and voted for him.

then i realized he wanted to bring back america circa 1890, or some other "good ol' days" nonsense.

shoulda taken the invite to work on kennedy's campaign after all.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:32 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:
I do not need a party to help frame my opinions.

Aww. Not even a tea party?
genoves

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 12:54 am
@old europe,
Was old europe around in 1994? The Democrats, under Slick Willie, were riding high. Then they were steamrollered by a populace which saw through Clinton's deceptions with regard to Health Care. Old Europe appears to be completely unaware that many Democrats( see Birch Bayh and his group) do not want to tilt as far leftward as BO.