farmerman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 10:08 am
@Woiyo9,
Its your party Im talkin about dipshit. Dont give me the "sheep crap". Your herd is being led by those other douche bags like Coulter Limbaugh Buchanan, (unless of course you admit that governing from the far right isnt what you stand for, then youd basically be agreeing with me and Monterey Jack)
Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:01 pm
It is pretty f*ckin' hilarious how Woiyo denies being a Republican or a conservative, describing himself as a "libertarian" (as though that means anything in America today), and yet he always rides in like the cavalry whenever someone criticizes the Republicans or conservatives.

He's a piss-poor liar.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:12 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

...Woiyo denies being a Republican or a conservative, describing himself as a "libertarian" (as though that means anything in America today), ...

huh. haven't seen him at any of the meetings.

ohh. wait. we don't have those. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:33 pm
I had that same problem with the Anarchists Society . . . i'd go to a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to produce canapes and sammiches, and then nobody would show up . . .
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:35 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I had that same problem with the Anarchists Society . . . i'd go to a hell of a lot of trouble and expense to produce canapes and sammiches, and then nobody would show up . . .

Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:57 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

your invite had the wrong date/time and location.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 02:17 pm
@Setanta,
**** you and your dog.

If you had an objective bone in your tiny body, you might just have a chance to understand how silly you partisan tools really are.
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 02:18 pm
@farmerman,
What party asshole? I belong to no party unlike you.

Do you have the ability for independent thought or do you only listen to the "Party crowd" to frame your opinions?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 02:19 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

What party asshole? I belong to no party unlike you.

Do you have the ability for independent thought or do you only listen to the "Party crowd" to frame your opinions?

now that was funnn-nny.
farmerman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 03:22 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
You always show up to defend the whining GOPs because

they are mentally challenged and you wish to join with your bretheren and cistern?

OR

Youre just another limp dick conservative who thinks nothing of lying his way through life.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 04:10 pm
@farmerman,

You're just another insignificant liberal douche bag that thinks his limp micro dick is something special - it isn't.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 04:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Youre just another limp dick conservative who thinks nothing of lying his way through life.

If this flaccidity was true of conservatives, the country would not have 300 million plus people.

Also, conservatives, by definition, do not like to lie. That is why some are occasionally accused of harboring prejudices. They may say what they think. I have found some liberals telling a fictionalized version of society, in order to get the masses to adopt their idealistic vision of the future.

farmerman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 04:28 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Also, conservatives, by definition, do not like to lie.
Right there is a flat lie.

Rush lies about almost anything. Bush and Cheney lied about WMDs. Newt lied about his affairs, Scooter Libby's doing penance for his lies. etc etc etc
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 04:33 pm
@farmerman,

Flaccid farmboy is very touchy when the topic turns to his limp
micro dick because he has lied about it his entire pathetic life.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:13 pm
@farmerman,
I wonder why Romney isn't emerging as a repub leader. He seems fairly balanced and professional.

I wonder if the top leaders are just keeping their heads down until some of the venom and craziness blow over.

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:14 pm
@Woiyo9,
You lie like a rug. When your rightwingnut buddies like Water Boy there start threads to bash Obama and the Democrats and liberals in general, you don't show up to vent your righteous indignation the way you do when someone criticizes the Republicans and conservatives in general. You can lie to yourself, but you don't fool anyone else around here.

Telling people to get fucked is the measure of the worth of your argument--you really have nothing to say, you just want to spew hatred, in a very obviously partisan manner.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:15 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
I wonder if the top leaders are just keeping their heads down until some of the venom and craziness blow over.

That's a distinct possibility. Who with an ounce of brains would want to be associated in the public mind with Rush, or Palin or Hannity, or any of the rest of the shrill rabble-rousers?
rosborne979

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:18 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:

That's a distinct possibility. Who with an ounce of brains would want to be associated in the public mind with Rush, or Palin or Hannity, or any of the rest of the shrill rabble-rousers?

Exactly Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:29 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Also, conservatives, by definition, do not like to lie.

They do it ALL the time, they just don't like to do it. Some conservatives go to confession on Sunday, say the requisite number of Hail Mary's, and start their lying on Monday morning with a clean slate.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 05:35 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Some conservatives go to confession on Sunday, say the requisite number
of Hail Mary's, and start their lying on Monday morning with a clean slate.

Does this work?
0 Replies