US DECLARES A SWINE FLU EMERGENCY

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 08:36 pm
@dlowan,
Our spiders are pussies compared to those six inch diameter Australian things that stalk people , fang em until they are limp bags of pigs feet jelly, and then they drag their jellied prey back to their lairs to suck out precious bodily fluids of the victim while they are still alive.!!

We have no kinds of animals like that big brown vicious snarling Australian snake that can outrun a chevy corvette when it wants to attack you. Then it rears up nine feet tall and sinks sabre toothed fangs, dripping with instant liquid death into your body. I hear that you are dead before you even hit the ground.

Nope, we have nothing like that. Even our fuzzy grizzly bears will leave you alone if you just lay down and make believe that you went to sleep. They will sniff you, maybe urinate on you, and then will leave you alone.
I dont know where you get these fantastic untrue tales of our cute American animals. Many of these people on A2K arent as honest as I.
dlowan

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 08:47 pm
@farmerman,
I forgot the skunks, the porcupines, the poison ivy, the tornadoes, the blizzards, the death adders, the homeys!
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 08:58 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

I forgot the skunks, the porcupines, the poison ivy, the tornadoes, the blizzards, the death adders, the homeys!

and the WHITE people!
oh my god
they are everywhere.
farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 09:03 pm
@dlowan,
AND YOUVE GOT THIS GUY

http://www.piratepete.com/pir.gif
ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 09:25 pm
I keep agreeing with Rosborne, which is worrying, since I'm naturally disagreeable.

0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:12 pm
@farmerman,
oh dear what are those six inch diameter Australian things called?
TTH

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 11:21 pm
All of these posts over the flu. I just got back from Mexico and just in case I didn't bring that flu with me, I stopped in San Diego. It's a conspiracy Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:31 am
@shewolfnm,
Can't white people be homeys? (Your customs are strange to me.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:32 am
@farmerman,
We do?

That looks bad!

Who is he?
dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:32 am
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

oh dear what are those six inch diameter Australian things called?

Lies.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 05:10 am
@dlowan,
Thats PIRATE PETE, an Oz institution. Cmon deb, try to keep up.
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 05:11 am
@Sglass,
That would be the snarling and vicious Funnel Cake Spider
djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 05:57 am
okay maybe i know too much about coast to coast am
from the coast to coast newsletter

Flu Special:

On Monday night, George Noory returned to Los Angeles and hosted a special edition of C2C with examination and analysis of the recent swine flu outbreak. 2nd hour guest, Dr. Gary Ridenour suggested that this virus could further mutate and become even more dangerous. We could see mass school closings and work outages in the U.S., he said, and in a worst-case scenario, 5-15 million people could die. He estimated there was a 40% chance that the new virus was man-made, and was released either accidentally or intentionally.

Appearing in the latter half of the show, Alex Jones and Stephen Quayle both agreed the new swine virus was not natural. It's a "genetically altered bioweapon," possibly being "beta-tested in the field" to target specific races, Quayle contended. Jones cited experts in the field, pointing toward the virus being designed, and he noted how unusual it is for a flu virus to start out of season, and not come from the East.
Quayle suggested the virus may be part of a global plan to reduce the population, and that the mysterious deaths of microbiologists in recent years could be connected to this outbreak-- scientists who could help stop a pandemic were taken out. Jones posited the idea that flu fears could be deliberate hype by the government in order to distract the public from other issues.

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 06:08 am
@farmerman,
Funnel webs are quite small.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 06:11 am
@djjd62,
The first conspiracy theory?
djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 06:24 am
@dlowan,
coast to coast am is an alternate solution radio show, they've raised the idea of government sponsored pandemics before

they deal with all the usual stuff, aliens, alternate realities, the illuminati/NWO that kind of stuff

they have scooped the major news media a few times, most recently the bee disappearances, they were reporting the phenomenon at least six months before the major news outlets picked it up
rosborne979

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 06:53 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Appearing in the latter half of the show, Alex Jones and Stephen Quayle both agreed the new swine virus was not natural. It's a "genetically altered bioweapon," possibly being "beta-tested in the field" to target specific races, Quayle contended.

What we really need is a virus that selectively targets whacko's and morons.
djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 06:57 am
@rosborne979,
i think of it as theatre, not information
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:03 am
@rosborne979,
The government has been secretly attacking whackos and morons for years with their genetic program that allowed them to insert stupidity genes into the water those people drink. How could you possible miss the evidence? It is there every time they open their mouths.
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:11 am
@parados,
i swear to god this ******* swine flu bullshit.

AHHHH!!

my tv is stuck on channel 20, my dog chewed up my remote and my buttons dont work.

good god.

swine flu swine flu swine flu

!!!

shut the **** up!
0 Replies