Limbaugh is toast!

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 11:09 am
BBB I just this moment decided I love you. :wink:

A big bear and a big bird. Think of the children. Shocked Razz
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:27 pm
The author of the following excerpt, Beth Henry, lives near the Texas Gulf Coast with her husband and two children. She is an Axis of Logic founding member and contributing editor. She has worked as a technical writer and security analyst for NASA contractors. She does not hate neo-conservatives; she just feels better when they're not in charge.

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh's attorney, Roy Black, came out strongly in his defense last week, accusing Palm Beach investigators who obtained search warrants for Limbaugh's doctors' offices of political motives. On NBC's Today show, he claimed that, "They are looking to publicly embarrass him and affect his radio program... Why is Rush Limbaugh the only person treated like this in America?"

I don't know, Roy. Why don't you ask the Tulia 13? Or Tommy Chong? Or the hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens now doing hard prison time on penny-ante dime-bag possession charges?

Here's an even better question, Roy. Did your client do anything illegal? If not, I'm sitting here aching like mad from chronic arthritis when I could be legitimately popping Vicodin like peanuts. I am but one of millions of people in this country who deal with chronic pain. My insurance does not cover any of the current NSAIDs for arthritis, and they are prohibitively expensive. Furthermore, there is not one that does not carry the risk of serious, even fatal, gastrointestinal side effects.

I go to one doctor, and use one pharmacy. Am I mistaken, or would they be looked at askance by Ashcroft and his buddies at the DEA were I to start bringing in scripts for massive quantities of painkillers? And if I had enough prescriptions filled in a short enough period of time to warrant their scrutiny, would that scrutiny pose a threat to the doctor's DEA registration to prescribe controlled substances, and the pharmacist's registration to dispense them?

"Why is everybody always pickin' on me?!?"
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:22 pm
BPB
BPB, aw, its not love, its just dislike of bully hypocracy.

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 12:29 pm
C'mon now, we're not through yet kicking a bad man when he's down, are we? :wink:

Quote:

-- Jay Leno
0 Replies