Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2023 09:51 pm
@oralloy,
that is a lie on both counts.
oralloy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2023 10:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your failure to provide any examples of "me not providing reputable cites upon request" proves that what I said is true.

All you do is make false accusations that you never back up (you can't since the accusations are untrue), and you bury the thread in these endless untrue accusations until the thread is locked.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2023 10:11 pm
@oralloy,
Peopl have reuested your alleged reputable facts repeatedly andyou haven;t. You insist there was no riot on j6 and the video and the committee hearings prove you are blazingly wrong wrong wrong. your contention biden is not the legitimate president fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections. you get pal,estinian and isreli dna and lefitimacy wroong as well as your insistence on okriginal ettlers as as a pertinent criterion for wo has rights to the land is wack. the question is, what did you ever get RIGHT, and the answer is virtuslkly nothing.. soSTFU
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2023 10:25 pm
@oralloy,
Your malevoletn repeated suggestkons suggestions that white people who disagree with black kpeople should practice the 3 s;s, shoot, shovel, shut u[p, i.e. murder them, bury them, and say noyhng. Racism undeniable. Nonexisten BLM thuggery. Racism pure and simple.
oralloy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2023 10:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
People have requested your alleged reputable facts repeatedly and you haven't.

Wrong. I have never failed to provide reputable cites to back up my facts when people request such.

MontereyJack wrote:
You insist there was no riot on j6 and the video and the committee hearings prove you are blazingly wrong wrong wrong.

The majority of the people at the January 6 events were peaceful protesters.

MontereyJack wrote:
your contention biden is not the legitimate president fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections.

Progressive insistence that everyone accept their rule "or else" is more evidence that progressives are tyrants.

MontereyJack wrote:
you get Palestinian and isreli dna and legitimacy wrong

Nope. I get their DNA exactly correct.

People who deny Israel's legitimacy are antisemites or worse.

MontereyJack wrote:
as well as your insistence on original settlers as a pertinent criterion for wo has rights to the land is wack.

Free advice to Muslims (or anyone else): If you don't want to have to return property to the people that you stole it from, don't steal other people's property.

MontereyJack wrote:
the question is, what did you ever get RIGHT, and the answer is virtuslkly nothing..

Wrong. I get nearly everything right.

MontereyJack wrote:
so STFU

Progressives always try to silence people who tell the truth.

Look what progressives did to truth-tellers under the reign of their hero Stalin.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your malevolent repeated suggestions suggestions that white people who disagree with black people should practice the 3 s;s, shoot, shovel, shut up, i.e.

There is nothing malevolent about self defense when a black person tries to rape and/or murder you.

MontereyJack wrote:
i.e. murder them, bury them, and say nothing.

Self defense is not murder in any way whatsoever.

MontereyJack wrote:
Racism undeniable.

Protecting yourself when a black person tries to rape and/or murder you isn't racism.

The only racism here is on the part of BLM thugs who want to allow black people to rape and/or murder white people with impunity.

MontereyJack wrote:
Nonexisten BLM thuggery.

Saying that black people should be allowed to rape and/or murder white people with impunity is very much thuggery.

MontereyJack wrote:
Racism pure and simple.

Protecting yourself when a black person tries to rape and/or murder you isn't racism.

The only racism here is on the part of BLM thugs who want to allow black people to rape and/or murder white people with impunity.
vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 12:23 am
@oralloy,
MontereyJack wrote:
You insist there was no riot on j6 and the video and the committee hearings prove you are blazingly wrong wrong wrong.
oralloy wrote:
The majority of the people at the January 6 events were peaceful protesters.

Even if most were peaceful (which is the case in many riots), Riot is the correct terminology for the Jan 6 events:
riot
: a violent public disorder
specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

MontereyJack wrote:
your contention biden is not the legitimate president fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections.
oralloy wrote:
Progressive insistence that everyone accept their rule "or else" is more evidence that progressives are tyrants.
Who is 'their rule' - do you mean the courts, all of whom ruled there was no evidence of election fraud? These rulings essentially mean that Trump tried to lie, bully or cheat his way to Presidency. Similar paths are how many dictatorships are born. Being the freedom loving patriot that you are, it is bemusing that you would support anyone attempting to start down such a path (ie taking the path well trodden towards a dictatorship).
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 01:06 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Even if most were peaceful (which is the case in many riots), Riot is the correct terminology for the Jan 6 events:

Not when referring to the peaceful protesters.

vikorr wrote:
Who is 'their rule' - do you mean the courts,

I refer to the Biden regime.

vikorr wrote:
Similar paths are how many dictatorships are born.

Many dictators begin by jailing everyone who opposes their regime.

vikorr wrote:
Being the freedom loving patriot that you are, it is bemusing that you would support anyone attempting to start down such a path (ie taking the path well trodden towards a dictatorship).

The only ones who are starting down the path to dictatorship are the progressives.
vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 02:46 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Not when referring to the peaceful protesters.
There are many riots where there are also peaceful protestors. When news, of any pursuasion talks about the riots or rioters, they are talking about the rioters - not the peaceful protestors. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

Same for posters. I doubt anyone has issue with the peaceful, law abiding protestors. When a poster you reply to says there were rioters at Jan 6, they are 100% accurate. Ie. Saying 'the majority were peaceful' doesn't change the accuracy of 'there were rioters at Jan 6'

Quote:
I refer to the Biden regime.
Yet the poster was talking about the courts, not the Biden administration, so that is hardly a denial of anything the poster talked about.

Quote:
Many dictators begin by jailing everyone who opposes their regime.
Which has what (?) to do with my statements about the courts, or what it implies about Trump?

In answering that, don't forget that other people can also be in the wrong, so saying "what about person A or Act X" doesnt' change what those numerous identical Court rulings imply about Trumps 'election fraud' claim.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 03:22 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Same for posters. I doubt anyone has issue with the peaceful, law abiding protestors.

You are mistaken. Progressives hate everyone who stands up to their tyranny.

vikorr wrote:
When a poster you reply to says there were rioters at Jan 6, they are 100% accurate.

Not when they are referring to the peaceful protesters.

vikorr wrote:
Yet the poster was talking about the courts, not the Biden administration, so that is hardly a denial of anything the poster talked about.

That is incorrect. MJ was talking about the Biden regime.

Note MJ's words: "your contention biden is not the legitimate president fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections."

vikorr wrote:
Which has what (?) to do with my statements about the courts, or what it implies about Trump?

It points out that Biden is the actual dictator here.

vikorr wrote:
In answering that, don't forget that other people can also be in the wrong, so saying "what about person A or Act X" doesnt' change what those numerous identical Court rulings imply about Trumps 'election fraud' claim.

The court rulings don't say much of anything at all. That there is no evidence of fraud could just mean that the Democrats succeeded in eliminating all the witnesses to their fraud.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 03:41 am
@oralloy,
Shooting up schools isn't good for the country, nor is licking Putin's arse and giving away state secrets.

That's what you traitorous, child murdering, Republican, NRA filth do.

Not only would America be better off without them, so would the planet, it would be like having a boil lanced.

Children would be able to go to school safely, women would no longer be accosted by 2nd ammendment creeps masturbating in the streets.

The air quality would improve and the IQ of the country would double overnight.
vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 03:50 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You are mistaken Progressives hate everyone who stands up to their tyranny / Not when they are referring to the peaceful protesters.
Are you able to provide quotes that the specific poster was referring to the peaceful, law abiding protestors when talking about rioters? You say you deal in facts and reality, so I presume you are able to provide such quotes.

vikorr wrote:
oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. MJ was talking about the Biden regime.

Note MJ's words: "your contention biden is not the legitimate president fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections."
That says: "your contention fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections"

Ie. Your subject was your contentions about the Biden Administration, while his subject was the court cases (and how they disagree with your contention),.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:08 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Are you able to provide quotes that the specific poster was referring to the peaceful, law abiding protestors when talking about rioters? You say you deal in facts and reality, so I presume you are able to provide such quotes.

Here is a quote where MJ referred to the peaceful protesters as rioters:
"You insist there was no riot on j6 and the video and the committee hearings prove you are blazingly wrong wrong wrong."

vikorr wrote:
That says: "your contention fails utterly after 60plus court cases and scotus rejections"

OK.

vikorr wrote:
Ie. Your subject was your contentions about the Biden Administration, while his subject was the court cases (and how they disagree with your contention),.

That is incorrect. He was challenging my contention, so his subject was that same contention.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Shooting up schools isn't good for the country, nor is licking Putin's arse and giving away state secrets.

So?

izzythepush wrote:
That's what you traitorous, child murdering, Republican, NRA filth do.

I and the NRA do nothing of the sort. Neither are we traitors or a murderers. Neither am I a Republican (not that there is anything wrong with being a Republican).

Why do you always lie about people?

izzythepush wrote:
Not only would America be better off without them, so would the planet, it would be like having a boil lanced.

That's like saying the world would be better off without doctors and schoolteachers.

izzythepush wrote:
Children would be able to go to school safely,

Not really. The only change would be the lack of freedom. There would be no change in safety.

izzythepush wrote:
women would no longer be accosted by 2nd ammendment creeps masturbating in the streets.

More of your endless lies.

izzythepush wrote:
The air quality would improve and the IQ of the country would double overnight.

Wrong again.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:40 am
@oralloy,
Liar.
vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
"You insist there was no riot on j6 and the video and the committee hearings prove you are blazingly wrong wrong wrong."
Ummm...dude, not a single thing there talks about the peaceful protestors, rather than the rioters. That quote does not show anything to support your view. The words 'all present / everyone there / etc' are not present, so that can be easily read as only refering to the rioters.

Quote:
That is incorrect. He was challenging my contention, so his subject was that same contention.
You are essentially trying to say "I replied to his claim the court results showed I was wrong regarding Biden by talking about how I was right regarding Biden" (ie. utterly ignoring the court results, which is the evidence he was raising)
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:46 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Ummm...dude, not a single thing there talks about the peaceful protestors, rather than the rioters. The words 'all present / everyone there / etc' do not exist anywhere in that statement - so rioters refers solely to the rioters, and is 100% accurate and factual.

That is incorrect. He was referring to all the peaceful protesters as rioters.

vikorr wrote:
Not correct. His subject was that the courts show your contention is wrong.

Arguing that my contention is wrong means that the subject of his sentence is my contention.

vikorr wrote:
You are essentially trying to say "I replied to his claim the court results showed I was wrong regarding Biden by talking about how I was right regarding Biden" (ie. utterly ignoring the court results, which is the point he was raising)

Correct.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:47 am
@izzythepush,
@izzythepush,
You are the only person here who is lying.
vikorr

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:50 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. He was referring to all the peaceful protesters as rioters.
You have not provided any quote that shows that.

By the way, have you ever called BLM protestors thugs? And did you refer to every BLM protestor ever when you called them thugs?

Quote:
Correct.
Uh....okay.....
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 04:52 am
@oralloy,
Your lies have been proved time and time again.

And don't think nobody's noticed how you go quiet everytime there's a mass shooting.

It's fairly obvious what you're doing, and it's disgusting.

You 2nd ammendment creeps are the lowest of the low.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2023 05:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Your lies have been proved time and time again.

Another lie on your part. I have not lied. Neither has such a thing ever been proved.

izzythepush wrote:
And don't think nobody's noticed how you go quiet everytime there's a mass shooting.

You're imagining things. I am mostly quiet because I'm either busy playing World of Warcraft or sitting in a doctors office.

izzythepush wrote:
It's fairly obvious what you're doing, and it's disgusting.

Nothing wrong with playing WOW. I'm doing Wrath Classic.

izzythepush wrote:
You 2nd ammendment creeps are the lowest of the low.

Only serfs object to freedom. Or at least claim to. Their bitterness towards those of us who are free reeks of sour grapes.