Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
ever heard of Plessy v. ferguson?
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Yes, but I don't have deep knowledge of the case.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:49 pm
@McGentrix,
Nope but we are Americans and the debate is about systemic racism here. And the legacy of four hundred years of it for today. For the record, the Egyptians, the Babylonians ans the Assyrians all enslaved the Hebrews. The Romans enslaved Germanic peoples. The indios of the Americas enslaved other indios captured in wars and sometimes ate them, because indios were all that were here, and the conquistadores then enslaved the indios themselves. All of e\which and many more weren't black-white and are not particularly relevant to the systemic racism here today.
s going on here todsy.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
The only systemic racism in America is the racism of progressives.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:52 pm
@oralloy,
It was the basis for seventy years of segregation of black people. You know, separate but equal. Which was never equal.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
My conclusion based on your obviously biased posts is that you are a racist. No tags back.

Wrong again. You are the only racist here.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
How deeply twisted can you possibly get.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Progressives are the only ones here who are deeply twisted.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It was the basis for seventy years of segregation of black people. You know, separate but equal. Which was never equal.

I know. Not having deep knowledge of the case doesn't mean I don't have any knowledge at all.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
haha
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:56 pm
@oralloy,
so why don't you apply the little knowledge you have?
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 08:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
I do. I told that you I've heard of the case.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 09:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Nope but we are Americans and the debate is about systemic racism here. And the legacy of four hundred years of it for today. For the record, the Egyptians, the Babylonians ans the Assyrians all enslaved the Hebrews. The Romans enslaved Germanic peoples. The indios of the Americas enslaved other indios captured in wars and sometimes ate them, because indios were all that were here, and the conquistadores then enslaved the indios themselves. All of e\which and many more weren't black-white and are not particularly relevant to the systemic racism here today.
s going on here todsy.

So, let me start with "Yes, I believe there is systemic racism in America." I also believe there is systemic racism in every other country of the world as well. I think that the majority of America is not racist. I wish that part of America that was racist would change as they are a stain on society.

I think that calling out people on A2K as racists because they believe something different is silly and only causes your argument to appear fanatical.

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 03:56 pm
@McGentrix,
the people i''ve called racists are the ones that repeatedly make racist posts, two in particular. They're pretty flagrant. I appreciate your sincerity but I also think you are understimating the problem substantially,
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 04:09 pm
@McGentrix,
That’s nonsense and I’ve heard it before. You can’t say racism only exists in its most extreme form.

There’s no cross over from prejudice to racism, racism is racism. Those individuals are racist, not extreme KKK card carrying racists but racists nonetheless.
oralloy

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 06:36 pm
@izzythepush,
You sure are dishonest.

You cannot provide any examples of racism in my posts.

I'm not sure who else MontereyJack is accusing of racism, but those accusations are very likely to be untrue too.

There is only one racist here, and that racist is MontereyJack himself.

Although I'd not be surprised to lean that you are a racist too. It's certainly the sort of person that you are.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 06:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the people i''ve called racists are the ones that repeatedly make racist posts, two in particular. They're pretty flagrant. I appreciate your sincerity but I also think you are understimating the problem substantially,

Wrong again. You cannot provide any examples of racism in my posts.

I'm pretty sure that you cannot provide any examples of racism in any other conservative's posts either.

I can provide examples of racism in your posts however. You posts accusing Egyptians of being Caucasian just so you can falsely accuse Caucasians of all slavery are racist to the extreme.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:36 pm
@oralloy,
You're wrong on all counts, as always,.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:46 pm
@oralloy,
Read my posts again, including subsequent ones. You're wrong, as always. look at the sculptural and wall paintings and you'll see I'm right. Caucasians enslaved caucasians. Everybody has enslaved everybody else at one time or another, but in the Americas, which is where we are now and where people are demonstrating for justice and social justice, whites enslaved blacks (and indigenous peoples), so that is what we are concerned with, and which you seem to be determined to absolve..