Isn't it nice to not have such an incompetent tool in the White house?

Gargamel

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 09:24 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

When does the incompetent tool return from Europe?

Oh, I forgot it was opposite day!

To answer your question, then: the idiot returns from America yesterday, you intelligent, well-endowed fire-hardener repair guy!
Foofie

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 11:34 am
This citizen of the world shtick is boring. I am more interested to see the news that pertains to the President's handling the domestic issues. I know the world economy affects all nations, but must we get maudlin over it?
Advocate

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 01:41 pm
@Foofie,
I know that Bush didn't think that other countries were important, but they are. Thankfully, Obama realizes this. The days are over in which the USA could call all the shots internationally. Our opinion on things is no longer the last word.

Europe doesn't want the USA to dictate to them. However, they do want us to continue to defend them. I think that O will largely shift that burden to the Europeans themselves.
Advocate

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 01:46 pm
Let's fact it, Obama now can do whatever he likes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yJBsjatW0
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 07:12 pm
@Foofie,
I don't know where you got your name, Foofie, but when I was growing up a Foofie was a fart!
Vietnamnurse

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 07:13 pm
@Foofie,
No real disrespect intended, but it does make me smile to see your name!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:35 pm
@Advocate,
Ah, for the good old days. We sold them cars. If they wanted to work on them, they bought English system wrenches, and the steering wheel went where we put it, not off on the passenger side.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:41 pm
hah! for the good old days. we actually built cars.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 01:17 pm
@Vietnamnurse,
Vietnamnurse wrote:

I don't know where you got your name, Foofie, but when I was growing up a Foofie was a fart!

Since your photo is that of a woman from Afghanistan which appeared on a National Geographic cover, VN-Nurse, I'm curious to know WHERE you grew up exactly?!
dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 01:23 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Ah, for the good old days. We sold them cars. If they wanted to work on them, they bought English system wrenches, and the steering wheel went where we put it, not off on the passenger side.
a complete set of Whitworth tools;
http://www.britishfasteners.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/4010newB.jpg
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 05:13 pm
@High Seas,
Bloomington, Minnesota...family pioneers in area that became a suburb of Minneapolis.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:00 pm
@Vietnamnurse,
Yeh, that's a beloved photo. We've talked about it here. The photographer (I think it was the photographer) went back to find her decades later, did find her and took her photo again. I remember she's had a tough life.
roger

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:16 pm
@ossobuco,
I seriously though about ordering the poster. Then, I thought about having to frame it, or something.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:24 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

When does the incompetent tool return from Europe?

Oh, I forgot it was opposite day!

To answer your question, then: the idiot returns from America yesterday, you intelligent, well-endowed fire-hardener repair guy!

Wink
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 07:00 pm
@Vietnamnurse,
Vietnamnurse wrote:

Then it had a "small" f, not a capitalized "F." But, that is off-topic to this thread.
0 Replies