Isn't it nice to not have such an incompetent tool in the White house?

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 08:56 pm
@Vietnamnurse,
Vietnamnurse wrote:

DTOM,

The right wingers I know call him the "Black Messiah"....fits right in with all the other snipings about minstrel shows, etc. ...

yeah. "black messiah". i've heard "chocolate jesus", too. and they think reagan is god. what a joke.

the far right political and religious crowd have completely taken over. their much vaunted tent has gotten so small that steele has to go outside to change his mind.

if the videos that we saw of people going to and from the palin rallies is any indication of the remaining republican conservative base... racists steeped in christian superstitions.

i don't feel sorry for them in the least. they needed a little humility lesson.

hopefully, the current dems won't screw it up.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 09:19 am
Based on physical looks, there is more chance that he could in some ways resemble Moses, rather than Jesus, I believe. Hebrews were a people of color at that point in history, I thought. Plus, he and Moses are both married, not single, as Jesus was, according to the history.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 11:22 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Based on physical looks, there is more chance that he could in some ways resemble Moses, rather than Jesus, I believe.

naw... you're thinking of issac hayes.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:39 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Based on physical looks, there is more chance that he could in some ways resemble Moses, rather than Jesus, I believe. Hebrews were a people of color at that point in history, I thought. Plus, he and Moses are both married, not single, as Jesus was, according to the history.

I'm not concerned with physical looks ... I'm concerned with how many miracles does he bring to the table, dammit.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:47 pm
It was a miracle that he, a liberal black, was elected. More miracles (e.g., universal healthcare) will follow.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:52 pm
@Advocate,
Are there to be any good miracles?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 02:51 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Are there to be any good miracles?

if nothing else, it'll be a miracle if he can pull off the lazarus routine on the economy that your bunch left behind as they skipped off with their big pensions, healthcare and personal protection and book deals; all at the taxpayer's expense.

but that would not hold a candle to the miracle that the u.s.a. is still standing, even if shakily, having endured 8 years of total right wing anal rape.
Advocate

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 03:12 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Who told you that the USA was still on its feet? The country is on its knees thanks to the likes of Bush and the Reps.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 06:15 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Who told you that the USA was still on its feet? The country is on its knees thanks to the likes of Bush and the Reps

Jesus Christ, we are all responsible for what happened to our country, and we must all work together to fix things. Until we are ready to work together we will continue to fall apart.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 02:09 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Who told you that the USA was still on its feet? The country is on its knees thanks to the likes of Bush and the Reps.

or at least it was. i'm trying to have a positive attitude. after the last eight years, it might be refreshing.

and if nothing else, not crapping our collective pants ten times a day has just got to piss dick cheney off, royal...
 http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/t/m/lil-bush_lilcheney_500.jpg
Advocate

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 08:01 am
"The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year."
Mark Twain
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 09:27 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
... and if nothing else, not crapping our collective pants ten times a day has just got to piss dick cheney off, royal...

I'd be careful about pissing of Dick Cheney, my friend.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9017/cheneygunimage.jpg
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 11:29 am

It is nice that O boy the tool is out of the country for a few days.

http://offcamber4wd.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17773&g2_serialNumber=1
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 12:10 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
... and if nothing else, not crapping our collective pants ten times a day has just got to piss dick cheney off, royal...

I'd be careful about pissing of Dick Cheney, my friend.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9017/cheneygunimage.jpg

the trick is never turning your back on him.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 12:13 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

That just gets you a face full of buckshot.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 12:19 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

That just gets you a face full of buckshot.

oh, i doubt that. he only shoots the ones that aren't lookin'.
FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 09:29 am
mysteryman wrote:

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Once cats figure out how to open the cat food cans, they wont need people at all.
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 08:11 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
I know he is a very intelligent man, DTOM, but I don't think he is getting enough oxygen to his brain with that pacemaker. I am serious. The man has always been a bit looney, but he really seems to have gone bonkers. Sy Hersh says he is getting secret information from people that were left "burrowed in" in the Pentagon. Criticizing Obama and telling the Israelis that he is a "wimp" and now Binjamin Net...is threatening to take out Iran. I doubt this will happen...Obama is not a wimp and Israel would be making the biggest mistake of the past two years. They would be nuts to listen to him.

By the way, have you noticed that Chris Matthews pronounces his name as Cheeney, not Chainy as most people do?

Back on topic, am proud of our president at the G-20 summit. He and Michelle did a lot for our relations with other countries. The Queen actually hugged Michelle! Dang!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:25 am
We should be extremely proud of the way our president conducted himself in Europe. He was warmly embraced by not only his fellow world leaders, but by the European people. He did a town hall meeting yesterday, in which he was masterful. He received a standing ovation. What a contrast this is to Bush's performances at major conferences.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 09:07 am

When does the incompetent tool return from Europe?