All liberals are pussies.

chai2

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 07:37 pm
@NickFun,
that's what I'm talking about Nick
you get all your lesbian friends around you, no way will you come out with even a mark.
Mame

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 07:51 pm
@chai2,
Laughing

Unless you want to, of course!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 11:55 pm
The baddest ************ out here is a man in a dress.
kickycan

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 01:45 am
@eoe,
Yeah, this guy!

http://netcool.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/rudy-drag-cigar.jpg
snood

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 01:58 am
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

there is a tactical advantage to being underestimated, the viet cong taught me that.

funny, the most liberal person i know is a guy about 5'6" 140 pounds and is a tai chi master, i saw him beat the hell out of a half a dozen karate black belts...... at once, they never touched him.

now i'm studying tai chi.

Funny... I wasn't even aware that tai chi was a combat system.
snood

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 06:46 am
@snood,
Okay... did a lil' research, and I guess it can be. Learn sumpin every day.
Gargamel

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 09:53 am
Whenever I'm having difficulty opening a jar of salsa, I just hand it to one of my Republican friends. Sure. he laughs at me, and then leaves the room with my girlfriend to have his way with her, but whatever, I've got the salsa.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 10:17 am
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

Yeah, this guy!

http://netcool.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/rudy-drag-cigar.jpg

You've got that right. Don't let the dress fool you. This guy right here will stomp you into the ground and then curse you for bleeding on his pumps.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 05:12 pm
@snood,
hello snood its good to see you again. yes tai chi while considered an exercise for us granola types is a deadly martial art. the method of centereing one's mass makes for explosive contact. the fact is that if one can do a form correctly in slow motion it can be done quickly and that is what makes the art deadly. even the black belt karate guys i know can get thrown off balance by advanced novice tai chi students in "push-hands'" exercises. i would rather not face any martial artist but i would run the hell away from the tai chi masters i know before running away from my old karate master. i was as skeptical as the apostle thomas as a combat art before doing tai chi, but no longer. its not simply a balance thing like jujitsu, but the power one achieves from standing well and gathering the power of the entire earth under one's feet to move things.

enjoy the film

dyslexia

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 06:35 pm
@kuvasz,
very interesting.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 06:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Compared to Bush, Nixon was a liberal.

BALONEY !
The Bushes absolutely were NOT conservatives.

Ike n Nixon were both centrists.

David
dyslexia

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 06:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

BALONEY !

David
true enough david but edgar's observation re Nixon is still true.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 06:58 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

BALONEY !

David
true enough david but edgar's observation re Nixon is still true.

I can t see that.

The American Revolution was a libertarian movement.

The Supreme Law of the Land is an instrument of Liberty,
by curtailing the domestic authority of government.
Conservatives like James Madison n Barry Goldwater cling to that.

The Bushes r NOT clinging along with them.
Personal Freedom does not stand very hi in the Bushes'
hierarchy of values; Q.E.D.: thay r not conservatives.

David
spendius

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 07:13 pm
All pussies are dyed-in-the-wool conservatives.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 07:15 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Uh-huh . . . World War I, we were dragged into that by Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat. World War II, we entered that war under the leadership of Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat. The Korean War, brought to you by Harry Truman, a Democrat. Then there's Vietnam . . . take your pick, John Kennedy or Lyndon Johnson, both Democrats.

It's easy being tough in the Oval Office.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 08:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
the american revolution can only be declared libertarian by a corruption of language that dimisses the language and cultural differences between two hundred and thirty years. you might as well call it a jelly donut as well; visually appeasing on the surface and sweet on the inside.

btw the formation of the united states of america was a reaction to the so called "libertarian" weaknesses inherent the articles of confederation. so the USA was an improvement on any type of libertarian image a looney like you conjures up in your senile brain.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 10:29 pm
@kickycan,
I'd pay to watch a redneck vs hippi fight....and I bet a lot of other folks would too....you may be on to something. No training or anything, just two guys picked off the street....a truck driver vs a filing clerk......a construction worker vs a dental assistant....and really that's the only way to solve this whole question....ohh I got one....a lumberjack vs a broadway dancer....I've always wondered how Bob Fosse would fare in a boxing ring....Jab-jab-1-2-3...I'm sure he would have done just fine.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 05:09 am
@2PacksAday,
2PacksAday wrote:

I'd pay to watch a redneck vs hippi fight....and I bet a lot of other folks would too....you may be on to something. No training or anything, just two guys picked off the street....a truck driver vs a filing clerk......a construction worker vs a dental assistant....and really that's the only way to solve this whole question....ohh I got one....a lumberjack vs a broadway dancer....I've always wondered how Bob Fosse would fare in a boxing ring....Jab-jab-1-2-3...I'm sure he would have done just fine.

I think u r on to something, 2 Packs,
but if u r not careful, u might end up with what u find to be
altogether too much money with that; u coud get buried in it.

The Romans had a lot of fun
with that sort of thing; maybe its time to bring back
some old tried n true forms of entertainment.

David
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 07:22 am
@kickycan,
Dude, Kicky. I totally agree. I'm mildly tough, and I'm actually working on becoming more of a pussy. It's hard though. A lot of time and effort to mello out and get sickly, and do you know how long it takes to grow a pony tail? **** man.

I guess however if a fight breaks out, I'm in tough ****. We'll put that one in my lose scenarios. However, if instead a pretty lady comes in into the bar, I'm more than happy with her choices being...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/hamwad/the_big_lebowski32.jpg
...or...
http://i.snaplog.com.s3.amazonaws.com/iC_HdQDXUpjHB8O95kOTnRUxt_1.jpg

It's "tough" being an intellectual pussy these days.

T
K
Cool
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 01:06 am
The "toughest" individuals are the people who have been raised in households or neighborhoods where violence is common.

No mystery here, which is why it is silly to stereotype.

Want to find the "tough guy"? Look for the dude who was tuned up weekly by his dad/uncle/brother/cousin/neighbor/fellow gang member, where fighting back was a learned skill.

He/she might be a teacher/cop/broker/custodian/bum/or whatever now.

But these are usually the people that start to grin when the violence begins.

And they usually don't talk about how tough they are...