my boyfriend loves getting head but i dont like to give it

chai2

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:32 pm
@Gargamel,
Or to get the guy to go home already.

"look, I gotta get up for work in the morning, and I can't seem to get you out of here. If I suck your dick, will you leave?"

I've only had to use that line once, but I was amazed at how well it worked. 15 minutes later I was asleep.
Green Witch

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:33 pm
@chai2,
Look out your window, Chai. I think I see a line forming.
chai2

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:36 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Look out your window, Chai. I think I see a line forming.

oh, I'm not as young as I once was. Now, I'd just say, "here's the remote and there's some leftover meatloaf in the fridge. Just make sure you lock up when you leave."
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 03:48 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

I only go down on women with long, silky pubic hair, perfectly aligned pelvic bones, and supple, glossy vagina lips.

She's gotta have a pretty crotch, is what I'm saying. Call me superficial.

Well in reference to your location on your profile, I'm glad my ma looks good down there.
0 Replies

iamsam82

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 05:06 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
I just don't like the idea of putting my "Johnson" in the place where poop comes from.

But you'll happily stick it where a baby's face might have been?
spendius

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 05:14 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
"look, I gotta get up for work in the morning, and I can't seem to get you out of here. If I suck your dick, will you leave?"

No thanks babe. I'll come back when you're on a long weekend.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 05:17 pm
maybe he has got a really little penis or something and like a metric butt ton of pubic hair.

God i would hate to get hair in my eyes

in my nose

yuck
0 Replies

contrex

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 11:56 pm
@iamsam82,
Quote:
Quote:

I just don't like the idea of putting my "Johnson" in the place where poop comes from.

But you'll happily stick it where a baby's face might have been?

Yes, of course. Faces don't have "toilet germs".
iamsam82

Sun 9 Aug, 2009 05:40 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Faces don't have "toilet germs"

You clearly haven't been hanging out with the right girls!
0 Replies

fenderox

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 06:47 am
@maporsche,
How would that mean that he might be gay? Guys like blow jobs. Most women love to get oral. Are they gay? Everything is give and take. If she likes getting, she should also give.
0 Replies

fenderox

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 06:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Hand jobs just aren't the same. A guy can do that himself.
djjd62

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 07:26 am
@fenderox,
true they aren't the same, but if you had the choice of masturbating alone in a room or having a woman do it for you, which would you choose
contrex

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 07:31 am
@djjd62,
I guess you only have experience of the first alternative.
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 07:32 am
@djjd62,
Wouldn't that rather depend on how much trouble the woman you were using is putting you too during the remainder of the day in return for this service.

But having said that it strikes me that contributors to this thread seem to have no idea of how skilful fellatio is when practiced by an intelligent lady of experience. Indeed, for a mere male, downright dangerous.
aidan

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 08:58 am
@spendius,
Quote:
how skilful fellatio is

how can fellatio be skilful? I know it can skilfully applied or practiced - but I don't think it can be skilful- and anyway, isn't it spelled 'skillful'? What's going on with you spendiu? (I'm compromising - I can't bring myself to call you spendi - but I know you don't want to be called 'spendius' anymore - so I'm gonna call you 'spendiu' I kind of like that.
But back to the subject at hand...'skilful fellatio', huh?
( I might go over to the pet peeves thread with that one and see what the consensus is).
spendius

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 09:03 am
@aidan,
My lips are sealed Becks. It can be very skilful.
aidan

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 09:05 am
@spendius,
Quote:
My lips are sealed Becks.

Yeah - well that brings up a whole nother question- but never mind.
spendius

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 10:25 am
@aidan,
What can I say when resort is had to that bolthole of comfort and ease. And forgetting so soon-

Quote:
when practiced by an intelligent lady of experience. Indeed, for a mere male, downright dangerous.

The point being that there are no other questions.

Give thanks for the young innocents of A2K that your American ways will be unanswered. Don't try that stuff from an adjacent bar stool with no witnesses for protection with a guy who knows what I meant.
contrex

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 10:50 am
@aidan,
Aidan wrote:
isn't it spelled 'skillful'?

'Skilful' is the British spelling, and "skillful" is the American.

Merriam-Webster wrote:

skillful

* Main Entry: skill·ful
* Pronunciation: \ˈskil-fəl\
* Function: adjective
* Date: 14th century

1 : possessed of or displaying skill : expert <a skillful chef>
2 : accomplished with skill <a skillful treatment>

skilful

* Main Entry: skil·ful

chiefly British variant of skillful

aidan

Sun 16 Aug, 2009 11:35 am
@contrex,
Learn something new everyday. It was weird- I looked at that word and thought, 'That looks different' - but I wasn't sure- not having used the word in a while and being somewhat prone to misspellings, that I didn't have it wrong so I looked it up in my (admittedly) American dictionary.

But that's very interesting - given that 'traveller' with two l's instead of one is the British spelling and traveler with one l instead of two is the American spelling - and yet with the word skillful - it's opposite - two l's for Americans and one l for the Brits- huh!

But I still think skilful (or skillful) fellatio is grammatically incorrect, much as someone might like to be able to experience the skill well applied without need of s skil(l)ful applier.