my boyfriend loves getting head but i dont like to give it

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 05:38 pm
is there any other way of getting my boyfriend turned on without giving him head?

dadpad

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 05:42 pm
yes.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

If you dont wanna, you dont have to. If he makes it a requirment of your relationship, ditch him.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 06:13 pm
@o2babydolli3,
I don't get that.
Does he wash?
Maybe you just need to get more into it.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 06:22 pm
@o2babydolli3,
A few thoughts:
1 - you are probably young and still a little squeamish about body stuff.
2- the more you like a person the less it will bother you. There can come a point in a relationship that you become as comfortable with your partner's body as you are with your own.

Can you tell me what you don't like? Is it just the idea of it or are you uncomfortable physically when you are doing it? Is he comfortable returning the favor?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 11:00 pm
@o2babydolli3,
Quote:
is there any other way of getting my boyfriend turned on without giving him head?

he is your boy friend, how are we supposed to know?

Generally though, a lot of guys REALLY like a good BJ. It is a good idea to learn the art, use the talent to get something that you want. Relationships are built in large part on exchanges.
0 Replies

patiodog

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 11:17 pm
@o2babydolli3,
Well, it's like anything else in the domestic sphere: if you've the disposable income, you can pay someone else to take care of it.
Mame

Sun 1 Feb, 2009 11:34 pm
@patiodog,
If you don't want to do it, don't do it. You should never have to do anything you don't want. Lots of women don't like it, so you're not alone. Give him a hand job if you're comfortable with that. But get used to the concept - as someone else said, guys like it.
0 Replies

maporsche

Mon 2 Feb, 2009 07:08 am
It really shouldn't be that hard to get your guy turned on.

If head is the only thing that will get him 'ready' for action, then he's got other problems and I'd probably ditch the guy. He sounds like he might be gay.
Frank Apisa

Mon 2 Feb, 2009 07:33 am
A good hand job should suffice. If the guy ONLY responds to head...he does have troubles. (And guys who are ONLY into head, seldom are good return lovers!)

That said...every guy loves head...and most women who are really into sex...get lots of pleasure from giving it.

Are you into sex...or do you just consider it something you gotta do?
OGIONIK

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 12:07 am
@Frank Apisa,

head is the most awesomeest experience ever. sex doesnt even compare, handjobs dont even compare.

but if u dont like it OR dont get it. dont give it.

=D
OGIONIK

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 12:09 am
@OGIONIK,
iono how old u are but a major part of sexual "growth" is learning to do things solely to pleasure your partner.

i like the female respones btw haha.

0 Replies

kuvasz

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 01:18 am
Does the Good Lord not say.....

Quote:
" I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20:35

and who can deny the Word of God?

Go child, drop to your knees and do God's Will (and maybe His John, Mark, Mathew and Luke while you're at it.)

0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Tue 10 Feb, 2009 08:56 pm
She's not a keeper.
vikorr

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 02:32 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
Do you like him going down on you?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 06:31 am
Tell the boyfriend to get over it. After all, look at me. I've never gotten any head and I look as normal as the next clown.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:24 am
<mentally scrambling to erase image of clown-fellatio>
djjd62

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:40 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

<mentally scrambling to erase image of clown-fellatio>

<mentally scrapping to image of clown-fellatio>

i think this is what you meant to say
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:35 am
Quote:

Yep. Introduce him to your friend.
aidan

Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:52 am
@gustavratzenhofer,

Gus said:
Quote:
Yep. Introduce him to your friend.

But make sure it's the one who likes to give head or else he'll be REALLY frustrated - two girls and STILL no head....
0 Replies

angell

Sun 15 Feb, 2009 12:25 am
@o2babydolli3,
just tell him you don't like to give it.. and if he"s not understanding than just tell him your sorie...Very HappyVery Happy