my boyfriend loves getting head but i dont like to give it

aidan

Sun 15 Feb, 2009 12:59 am
@angell,
That would seem the best and most mature way to handle it Angel...and then just be as open and creative as you're able to be otherwise.

Sometimes there are things he can do that might make you want to do certain other things. You just really have to learn each other.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Sun 15 Feb, 2009 08:08 am
Is this a real problem in your relationship - or is he just whining?
This can result in a power struggle if you allow it to.

Ignore him. When he whines about it, tell him you want a mink coat, too, but you know you're not going to get it.

Most times, women don't like this act because the man is not clean. Start out with a bubble bath together and see if it changes your mind.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Sun 15 Feb, 2009 09:03 am
You deserve a serious answer to your question and it's no.

No. You can't turn him on without head. In fact, you'll never in your entire life have a satisfactory relationship unless you can give good head on a moment's notice.

If you can master this technique though, you'll be happy all your life.

PS If you can also become proficient at cunnilingus and pull out that skill judiciously...like on your man's birthday, New Years Eve and Valentines Day...you'll be sought after and treated like a queen.

I hope this is helpful. Pay no attention to these other clowns. (no offense CR)
patiodog

Mon 16 Feb, 2009 08:18 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I'm waiting for the, "I hate getting head but my girlfriend loves giving it" thread, so's we can put people in touch with each other and really solve some problems.
Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 16 Feb, 2009 06:36 pm
@patiodog,
put some pizza rolls in the oven and rent a couple of movies....
0 Replies

iamsam82

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:18 pm
@o2babydolli3,
Quote:
is there any other way of getting my boyfriend turned on without giving him head?

Yep. One word. Anal.
hawkeye10

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 09:02 pm
@iamsam82,
Quote:

Yep. One word. Anal

For some reason Anal is actually a turn off for a fair number of guys. Some form of homophobia I expect, as once it made no difference which sex you sodomized, either way you were considered gay.
iamsam82

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 07:12 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
For some reason Anal is actually a turn off for a fair number of guys.

You know what those guys should try?

One word. Anal.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 07:44 am
@hawkeye10,
really?
But I thought that was the way things were done in Victorian times.
0 Replies

contrex

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 08:01 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
For some reason Anal is actually a turn off for a fair number of guys. Some form of homophobia I expect,

I am not homophobic at all. I just don't like the idea of putting my "Johnson" in the place where poop comes from.
Gargamel

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 08:44 am
@contrex,
Seriously. Comedian Louis C.K. does a bit on this subject. He says something to the effect of, "You're mere centimeters from the greatest place on Earth. Why would you want to stick your dick in somebody's crusty, dried up asshole?"
0 Replies

boy jay

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 10:28 am
if u ask me, i'll say u guys just started dating thats why u're not comfortable givin him a BJ or u're probably still too young. Its not a big deal really.
The Pentacle Queen

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 10:48 am
@boy jay,
or he's really unattractive.
chai2

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 11:18 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
so, only attractive people should get head?
The Pentacle Queen

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 01:15 pm
@chai2,
well it's all relative really isn't it?
I wouldn't give head to hideous guy, but someone else might.

Everyone likes to pretend they aren't shallow, but everyone is to some extent.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 01:22 pm
I only go down on women with long, silky pubic hair, perfectly aligned pelvic bones, and supple, glossy vagina lips.

She's gotta have a pretty crotch, is what I'm saying. Call me superficial.
contrex

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:18 pm
I am a straight guy, so maybe there's an angle I am missing, but why would anybody want to suck a penis?
Francis

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:20 pm
@contrex,
Ulterior motives, they call it..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:26 pm
@contrex,
For heroin. Or even a partially eaten bag of Doritos. Cool ranch.
contrex

Fri 7 Aug, 2009 02:32 pm
I was in a shopping centre called Nice-Etoile, on Avenue Jean Médécin and in the toilet the back of the door was covered with hand written messages "cherche mec pour me sucer la bite" etc. Someone had angrily written "Connard! c'est la rue du SIDA!"
0 Replies