Dear Mr. President

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 04:24 pm
Please contact Rush Limbaugh in a public forum that everyone can hear your exact words and tell this fat turd "You will not be bringing me a stimulus package or advising me in any way. I am the President of The United States and you are a talk show disc jockey. Period. Now sit the hell down and shut the hell up."

And then NEVER speak of him again.

May I remind you.....you won.

Regards

Steve Quinney
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 3,869 • Replies: 118

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 04:30 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
The best thing that Mr. Obama can do is to never so much as acknowledge the existence of Lushball.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 07:43 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Yes, Rush is a radio talk show dj, and yet you want the president of the United States to shout him down.

Bipo, there's this thing called Freedom of Speech (not to mention Freedom of The Press) which is considered pretty important and doesn't only apply to Michael Moore and Bill Maher.

Having the president of the US telling you to sit the hell down and shut the hell up might be considered to have a chilling effect on these rights, much the way it would have been if W said the very same thing to Hellen Thomas or The Dixie Chicks.

And so Obama won.

That seems to be a favored response to his critics: "Shut the hell up, I won."

Well, he did win and so he gets to say so. Doesn't seem to be in keeping with his campaign rhetoric about uniting and bi-partisanship, but he did win and so he gets to rub it in his opponents' noses.

God damned right! That's why you voted for him isn't it? So he can stare down all those Right-wingers who want poor people to die in the streets and tell them what stupid fat turds they are. After all, he won; you guys won!

Of course you came a bit late to the party, but what the hell, you won too.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 08:42 pm
Finn, you conservatives could never stop talking about how liberal should be strung up for being disrespectful to the president.

now you're wearing the other shoe. waaa....you're sounding a bit whiny Finn... and with all our disagreements...I never thought of you as a whiner. Carb up.
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 10:06 pm
What Setanta said. Rush who?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 03:52 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Please contact Rush Limbaugh in a public forum that everyone can hear your exact words and tell this fat turd "You will not be bringing me a stimulus package or advising me in any way. I am the President of The United States and you are a talk show disc jockey. Period. Now sit the hell down and shut the hell up."

if rush had any real balls, he'd run for office. ya, know... where what you say and what you do has either effects or consequences.

as opposed to the auditory circle wank sessions he conducts everyday.

finn is right about freedom of speech. but, i'd like to remind people of the the republican outcry over natalie maines several years back. "she has the right to say what she wants. but she should be ready for people to use their freedom of speech and call her a bitch. and try to ruin her career. and make death threats against her, her husband and her child".

that was basically the deal, was it not?

so... here we go...; "rush limbaugh is a big, fat, ugly crack bitch."

ahhh... now that was refreshing...

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 03:58 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

And then NEVER speak of him again.

May I remind you.....you won.

Regards

Steve Quinney

There coud be some First Amendment problems there, Bear.

David
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 04:07 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:

"...and shut the hell up."

Doesn't it bother you 'progressives', just one, tiny, little bit, that one of your own is calling for the president of the US to tell a private citizen to shut the hell up?

Just a little?

I realize libs are just about the most close-minded people around, but doesn't the First Amendment mean anything to you?

I know you guys hate Rush Limbaugh, probably even more than you hate Bush. And I know 'progressives' are keen on marching in the street and stifling free speech when they hear opinions that differ from their own.

But doesn't it bother you just a bit, someone calling for this? Wouldn't it bother you even more, if President Obama did so?

Yup. Obama won. He can listen to whomever he wants to. Dems have all the power now, and I'm sure they will use for the good of the country.

But suppressing free speech? Really?

(If this was one of those 'progressive' jokes that I didn't get, sorry...)
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 05:05 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Whining?

Ever hear the phrase about the pot calling the kettle black?

I don't think you'll find a posting from me that called for a critic of W to be strung up (or even something less violent), but if others called for Michael Moore and the Dixie Chicks to shut the hell up, so what?

I don't have a problem with you or your friends calling for Limbaugh to shut the hell up.

I would have a problem if the President of the US did, and that's what you are urging Obama to do.

Again, W didn't tell the Dixie Chicks to shut up or encourage the public not to buy their records. He was silent on the whole matter.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 06:23 pm
actually...I just started this thread so that all you conservatives would continue whining in exactly the same way you've accused liberals of being pussies for these last 8 years...it's wonderful.....thanks for not disappointing.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 08:07 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

actually...I just started this thread so that all you conservatives would continue whining in exactly the same way you've accused liberals of being pussies for these last 8 years...it's wonderful.....thanks for not disappointing.

har! yup... it's pretty amusing hearing the house pubbies complaining how the dems aren't using their ideas (uhh, you mean like the same ideas that got us in this fix, john?).

seriously? damn funny coming from the party that clubbed the dems over the head on a daily basis with that "nuclear option" thingy...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 01:50 am
Oh cut the crap.

Like there won't be thousands of opportunities for Republicans to now say to Democrats: "Sure, now you want to do....," or "When we were in power this was heinous but now that you are..."

The funny thing is you clowns won and yet you still feel the need to insult the other side. Old habits die hard?

And spare me, bipo, the nonsense that this thread was all about baiting unwitting conservatives. As if you don't wish Obama would tell Fat Turd Rush to shut the hell up.

A little intellectual honesty would be nice.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 07:00 am
I would love for the President to tell rush to go to hell. I'd like it if he made a phone call and rush went to a ******* gulag.

doesn't change my number one reason for starting the thread. Which seems to be working btw.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 01:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
The funny thing is you clowns won and yet you still feel the need to insult the other side...

and you say this with a straight face ??
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 01:37 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I would love for the President to tell rush to go to hell. I'd like it if he made a phone call and
rush went to a ******* gulag.

doesn't change my number one reason for starting the thread. Which seems to be working btw.

For what offense ?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 08:27 am
talking, living, breathing, pot stirring, hate mongering, and in general being a fat hypocritical turd. Why do you ask?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 09:55 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

talking, living, breathing, pot stirring, hate mongering,
and in general being a fat hypocritical turd. Why do you ask?

U think that he does not believe what he says ?
Is there something in particular that he said
that u think he does not believe ?
A Lone Voice

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 03:33 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:

talking, living, breathing, pot stirring, hate mongering, and in general being a fat hypocritical turd. Why do you ask?

I've always said if we ever had Brown Shirts in the US, they would come from the left and not the right.

What with the street violence, lack of allowing diverse thoughts and opinions, and group-think mentality, it is the left that is more likely to fall into a personality cult and blame a specific group or race for their troubles.

People like Bi man would put people like me in a camp in a heatbeat.

We're just seeing their honesty, now that they're in power. Just wait and see what happens if there is a crisis; a bad one.

Of course, it very well might be of their making. Kristallnacht, anyone?...
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 04:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
sure dave...he thinks all drug addicts are useless pieces of crap even though he's been one abd still is for all we know...there's one example...
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 04:24 pm
@A Lone Voice,
A Lone Voice wrote:

Quote:

I've always said if we ever had Brown Shirts in the US, they would come from the left and not the right.

What with the street violence, lack of allowing diverse thoughts and opinions, and group-think mentality, it is the left that is more likely to fall into a personality cult and blame a specific group or race for their troubles.

People like Bi man would put people like me in a camp in a heatbeat.

We're just seeing their honesty, now that they're in power. Just wait and see what happens if there is a crisis; a bad one.

Of course, it very well might be of their making. Kristallnacht, anyone?...
0 Replies