Where are the pictures, Frank?

Joe(not that goofy one, just the others)Nation

http://able2know.org/topic/127889-1

0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 07:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Love to meet you too. If you get near NYC...let us know.

Helen of Troy is now HoT!

She didn't make it to dinner the other night...I think she may be away for a bit. Normally, when we get together, she is with us.

Frank - glad to read you again, hope to see y'all soon. I was in Berlin for a while (missed talking to Walter on the phone) and in DC until late last night - dinner, what dinner, when?! Thomas, Lola, Blatham and others have my cell #, e-mail addresses, etc - let me know. And btw, Roger is correct, I'm still me but the HofT name got lost during the year I was away from A2K - most everyone though still calls me "Helen". Love and kisses Smile
Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 07:54 am
At first I felt slighted that my name wasn't on Cyclo's list. Then I remembered -- we've met!
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 07:55 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycl - I'd love to meet you too, and Mrs Cycl-to-be, of course. SF not in current plans for trips, see if you can come out East.
maporsche

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:13 am
@High Seas,
I didn't make anyone's list, but I'll be in Washington DC from March 17th - 21st. And in San Francisco on August 12th/13th.

So far that's all I have planned.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:15 am
There are one or two people I'm afraid of, but otherwise everyone is on my list.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:16 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Hey Cyclo I'd love to meet you too!

These lists are perilous, but I'll say that I'm super-excited about meeting FreeDuck and co. this summer.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 08:23 am
there are a few i might not go out of my way to meet, but there's nobody here i wouldn't be interested in at least talking to if the situation came about

0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:14 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
I didn't make anyone's list, but I'll be in Washington DC from March 17th - 21st. And in San Francisco on August 12th/13th.

I never make them, either, bro.
But I'd enjoy meeting you and going for a run.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:36 am
Haha, I knew I'd forget some people I wanted to meet!

Add

Maporsche
Montana
Msolga
chai(tea)(2)
Ticomaya

I will be doing some travelling over the next two years, as we are entering the young/married phase, but before kids; so I'll probably be in NY, TX, DC, and hopefully Chicago within the next two years. I was hoping this thread could give me some opportunities to meet up with folks then.

If you haven't met anyone from A2K, reader - try it! Everyone is so nice and polite in person, yet just as interesting.

Cycloptichorn
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:37 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

So far that's all I have planned.

If you want to grab a beer, let me know - I'll apologize in person for all those bad names I called ya during the primaries...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:38 am
@shewolfnm,
lol i was on the list yay !!!

but if we do meet, ill most likely look like a bum, im growing my hair out..(every guy i know under 30 with long hair, just gets laid, HAHAH)

Razz
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:39 am
Confused
why are two of the three ads on the page about traveling to turkmenistan

are there any posters from turkmenistan
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:44 am
@shewolfnm,
i cant lie, ive always wanted to meet shewolf as well, i guess its the "wolf" part Wink

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:49 am
@OGIONIK,
and green witch as well, iono why.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:56 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:
For that matter, I'm still going to be headed to Chicago sometime this year as well, so I think I'd like to meet some of the Chi-town group.

T
K
O

TKO,
JPB is the social director for the entire group of Chicago A2Kers. I mentioned you on JPB's thread about Chicago:
http://able2know.org/topic/60581-78#post-3533299
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 10:07 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I will be doing some travelling over the next two years, as we are entering the young/married phase, but before kids; so I'll probably be in NY, TX, DC, and hopefully Chicago within the next two years.

Cyclo,
I probably should have mentioned you on JPB's thread also, but apparently the only Chicagoans you want to meet are Maporsche and Gargamel! I myself have met Gargamel and I must say that you would be in for a huge disappointment. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 01:01 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
Confused
why are two of the three ads on the page about traveling to turkmenistan

are there any posters from turkmenistan

I think it means we're supposed to have the next gathering in Turkmenistan. Here's what a typical A2K gathering in Turkmenistan looks like: http://images.travelpod.com/users/dcsalsera/turkmenistan.1102984860.img_1792.jpg

Me, I'd like to meet Region Philbis. And at about 6, I will. Wink

Seriously, I am up for meeting pretty much anyone and everyone; I love gatherings. Thanks for the shoutout and when we all meet (in the sweet bye and bye?) I'll try not to bitch about my job too much.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 01:04 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Haha, I knew I'd forget some people I wanted to meet!

Add

Maporsche
Montana
Msolga
chai(tea)(2)
Ticomaya

I will be doing some travelling over the next two years, as we are entering the young/married phase, but before kids; so I'll probably be in NY, TX, DC, and hopefully Chicago within the next two years. I was hoping this thread could give me some opportunities to meet up with folks then.

If you haven't met anyone from A2K, reader - try it! Everyone is so nice and polite in person, yet just as interesting.

Cycloptichorn

O.K. That's twice now that you've snubbed me! You uncaring bastard!

<runs away sobbing uncontrollably>
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 01:07 pm
@High Seas,
You were sorely missed High Seas (I like the new moniker)...and we all mentioned that we missed you.

We'll get together some time soon...although Bernie and Jane are not going to be back for a while.

Hope you had a great trip to Berlin.