THE WAR IN GAZA

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 05:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

It looks like the Palestinian people are in fact helping the Israeli military target HAMAS more precisely - this is a good sign Cool

Well jeeezzzzzz, I think I remember saying somewhere, at least once, that it's not the Palestinian people who are resposible for anything at all and I think it's a bloody shame that they had to pay the devistating price for their terrorist government.

Just like Americans and any other country, the people have no control over what their government does and shouldn't pay the price for their actions either.

I can't believe how some can justify the mass killing of innocent people (in this case 1/3 children) for any reason what so ever.
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 05:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
I've never come across anyone who is as stunningly ignorant as you, h20man. You practice it with a dedication that would be admirable if it were pointed at some redeemable qualities.

Quote:
Testifying before the United States Senate in 1978, Richard Helms, former CIA Director, stated; "We had task forces that that were striking at Cuba constantly. We were attempting to blow up power plants. We were attempting to ruin sugar mills. We were attempting to do all kinds of things in this period. This was a matter of American government policy."[49]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_state_terrorism_by_the_United_States#Specific_allegations_against_the_US_by_region

Quote:
Following the rise to power of the left-wing Sandinista government in Nicaragua, the Ronald Reagan administration ordered the CIA to organize and train the Contras, a right wing guerrilla group. On December 1, 1981, President Reagan signed an initial, one-paragraph "Finding" authorizing the CIA's paramilitary war against Nicaragua.[61]

The Republic of Nicaragua vs. The United States of America[62] was a case heard in 1986 by the International Court of Justice which found that the United States had violated international law by direct acts of U.S. personnel and by the supporting Contra guerrillas in their war against the Nicaraguan government and by mining Nicaragua's harbors. The US was not imputable for possible human rights violations done by the Contras. The Court found that this was a conflict involving military and para-military forces and did not make a finding of state terrorism.

Florida State University professor, Frederick H. Gareau, has written that the Contras "attacked bridges, electric generators, but also state-owned agricultural cooperatives, rural health clinics, villages and non-combatants." U.S. agents were directly involved in the fighting. "CIA commandos launched a series of sabotage raids on Nicaraguan port facilities. They mined the country's major ports and set fire to its largest oil storage facilities." In 1984 the U.S. Congress ordered this intervention to be stopped, however it was later shown that the CIA illegally continued (See Iran-Contra affair). Professor Gareau has characterized these acts as "wholesale terrorism" by the United States.[63]

[same website as above]

[added emphasis is mine]

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:03 pm
@Montana,
Quote:
I can't believe how some can justify the mass killing of innocent people (in this case 1/3 children) for any reason what so ever.

Americans do it on a daily, continuing basis, Montana.

Half a million Iraqi children died because of a US led embargo against Iraq and that was before the illegal invasion. The list of countries is long and the reign of terror has been long and it continues unabated.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:09 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

It looks like the Palestinian people are in fact helping the Israeli military target HAMAS more precisely - this is a good sign Cool

HAMAS has no problem justifying the use of innocent people including children as human shields.
HAMAS has no problem justifying purposely locating their bases of operation in and amongst the innocent.

HAMAS is responsible for the mass killing of innocent people - in this case 1/3 children.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:16 pm

The IDF has certain self imposed rules of engagement designed to minimize collateral civilian death and destruction that they must follow.
HAMAS has no self imposed restrictions or rules of engagement. They don't care who dies.
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:22 pm
@H2O MAN,
Americans, Montana, like this generous soul, h2oman, who revel in the fact that his government is responsible for millions of deaths by US terrorist actions and US sponsored terrorist actions.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
They don't care who dies.

Isn't this a hoot coming from the likes of h20man?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 06:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

HAMAS has no problem justifying the use of innocent people ...

Another hoot and a half coming from h20man; jesus you're such a caring soul.

Quote:

It's not in the paper; it's on the wall
A Brief History of CIA Sponsored Terrorism 1951-2002

1957-1973

Laos " The CIA carries out approximately one coup per year trying to nullify Laos’ democratic elections. The problem is the Pathet Lao, a leftist group with enough popular support to be a member of any coalition government. In the late 50s, the CIA even creates an “Armee Clandestine” of Asian mercenaries to attack the Pathet Lao. After the CIA’s army suffers numerous defeats, the U.S. starts bombing, dropping more bombs on Laos than all the U.S. bombs dropped in World War II. A quarter of all Laotians will eventually become refugees, many living in caves.

Haiti " The U.S. military helps “Papa Doc” Duvalier become dictator of Haiti. He creates his own private police force, the “Tonton Macoutes,” who terrorize the population with machetes. They will kill over 100,000 during the Duvalier family reign. The U.S. does not protest their dismal human rights record.

The Bay of Pigs " The CIA sends 1,500 Cuban exiles to invade Castro’s Cuba. But “Operation Mongoose” fails, due to poor planning, security and backing. The planners had imagined that the invasion will spark a popular uprising against Castro; which never happens. A promised American air strike also never occurs. This is the CIA’s first public setback, causing President Kennedy to fire CIA Director Allen Dulles.

Dominican Republic " The CIA assassinates Rafael Trujillo, a murderous dictator Washington has supported since 1930. Trujillo’s business interests have grown so large (about 60 % of the economy) that they have begun competing with American business interests.

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Montana wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

HAMAS has no problem justifying the use of innocent people including children as human shields.
HAMAS has no problem justifying purposely locating their bases of operation in and amongst the innocent.

HAMAS is responsible for the mass killing of innocent people - in this case 1/3 children.

So, killing 200 people for every one that HAMAS was responsible for is suppose to be justified. Are you ******* kidding me???? Since when does 2 wrongs make a right.

Wow!!!! It's very scary to me knowing there are so many people out there who feel the same as you do. I don't ever want to know how it feels to have so little regard for innocent human being. How can you not imagine yourself in the same position others are in. I use to think it was natural to put yourself in someone elses shoes before forming an opinion, but I found out soon enough that we all don't share that ability that I use to think was natural.

All this blindness is really depressing, not to mention frustrating as hell!
Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:14 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Americans do it on a daily, continuing basis, Montana.

Half a million Iraqi children died because of a US led embargo against Iraq and that was before the illegal invasion. The list of countries is long and the reign of terror has been long and it continues unabated.

I know. Isn't it sickening!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:23 pm
@FreeDuck,
We could have watched the same episode of Seinfeld, and come away with two different feelings as to what was funny. To explain ruins it.
Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:31 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

All the while you and your ilk support the various terrorist acts perpetrated by the US government around the world.

Did you call my name (ilk)? the U.S. military perpetrates no terrorists acts anywhere. Where did you hear of this? Perhaps, you do not understand how the U.S. government is needed in a world that is inhabited by many dumb f*ck losers?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:42 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

So, killing 200 people for every one that HAMAS was responsible for is suppose to be justified. Are you ******* kidding me???? Since when does 2 wrongs make a right.

I'll refer you back to World War II for a look at the average daily death toll in the European theater.
Look at both military and civilian losses on both sides in just a single battle.
Look at the battles that took place in individual European cities and towns and you may be able to picture
in your mind just how truly brutal fighting between armed fighters in and amongst a civilian population can be.

Now look at the daily death toll in the Pacific theater Shocked

Is this the level of carnage that you want?

NAZI Germany harassed Great Britain in much the same way that HAMAS is currently harassing Israel. This was unacceptable to the free world.
The free world join forces and crushed NAZI Germany and the harassment of Great Britain ceased as did the harassment of millions of others.

Israel must crush HAMAS and the rest of what's left of a once free world must support Israel.

If HAMAS hangs in there much longer the current situation has real potential to escalate and expand...

Exactly what level of carnage do you want?

Do you wish to live in a world that is free?

Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:45 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

[
Wow!!!! It's very scary to me knowing there are so many people out there who feel the same as you do. I don't ever want to know how it feels to have so little regard for innocent human being. How can you not imagine yourself in the same position others are in. I use to think it was natural to put yourself in someone elses shoes before forming an opinion, but I found out soon enough that we all don't share that ability that I use to think was natural.

Not being an American you might need to familiarize yourself with this:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

I, and all other students, said it every day for nine years, right hand over the heart, facing the American flag, while in the lower grades. By the time I was in the military during the Vietnam Era, there was no confusion about my country.

I will not comment on your country, inasmuch as our birds get to procreate in your arboreal forests.

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:47 pm
http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/ross/archives/headbar6.jpg
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:53 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I, and all other students, said it every day for nine years, right hand over the heart, facing the American flag, while in the lower grades.

This is precisely the kind of stupidity that enables people like you to be duped by the likes of the neocon idiots who infested the WH.
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
Here is yet another prime example, Foofie, of the rampant stupidity that this type of indoctrination engenders. Y'all rant and rave about communist propaganda and you do the same damn thing.

That you see it surfacing in h2oman should come as no surprise whatsoever.
Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:00 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
I, and all other students, said it every day for nine years, right hand over the heart, facing the American flag, while in the lower grades.

This is precisely the kind of stupidity that enables people like you to be duped by the likes of the neocon idiots who infested the WH.

You are entitled to your opinion; however, I think of it as the opinion of a foreigner - I value the opinion of Americans more. Regardless of the magic of the internet, I do not value all opinions in the forum equally. Have you had a visit from the royals lately?
Foofie

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:03 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Here is yet another prime example, Foofie, of the rampant stupidity that this type of indoctrination engenders. Y'all rant and rave about communist propaganda and you do the same damn thing.

That you see it surfacing in h2oman should come as no surprise whatsoever.

You may not truly understand the American brand of patriotism. Just like I do not truly understand the allegiance to the Commonwealth. I do not judge you; why do you judge Americans? You really have no vested interest in what America does, unless you know something I do not know?
JTT

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:04 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I think of it as the opinion of a foreigner - I value the opinion of Americans more.

The indoctrination clearly works. It's sad that young minds are forever frozen at such a juvenile level.