Throwing Shoes at President Bush

parados

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 12:12 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Nobody ******* invited us into the kitchen to begin with, Okie.Cycloptichorn

Would you wait for an invite if your neighbor was mass murdering his household and threatening his neighbors?

So, when exactly was Saddam mass murdering and threatening his neighbors?

He had done it prior to 1991 but if you recall he hadn't done it since then and certainly not in the few years before the invasion.

Sorry okie, but you don't get to make up facts to support your argument. Saddam was not threatening his neighbors or mass murdering when we invaded. There is no evidence he was and no one reasonable made that argument at the time of the invasion.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 12:49 pm
@parados,
okie's memory on most issues are based on his own imagination and nothing else. He's been wrong on most claims, and that's on almost every issue he involves himself on a2k.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 01:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,

This is a strange comment coming from an A2Ker that spends
most of his time with Cyclotroll in imagination land.

Reality is nothing more that a concept for these two ass hats.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 02:14 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2zero will never understand that information/opinion provided any a2ker should have some credible source to back up what they say. Otherwise, it's called "garbage."
parados

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 02:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
You can count to two?

I'm shocked and awed.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 02:17 pm
Yes, sourcing is good.

Here's a source for a fun idea:

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2008/12/because-we-wont-have-him-to-kick-around_15.html
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 02:21 pm
@squinney,
That's not only a fun idea, but a very good one; to say goodbye to one of the worst president our country, Iraq, and the world have suffered from.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 03:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,

ci, you and Cyclotroll should be fined for the illegal dumping of garbage.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 03:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
H2zero will never understand that information/opinion provided any a2ker should have some credible source to back up what they say. Otherwise, it's called "garbage."

wande's threads are littered with it ci.

That's what's so funny. You can go all over those threads with stuff without anything to back it up and then you can go all morally superior with a straight face and do the same thing yourself and seemingly not know you're doing it. As if principles alter depending on what you're doing.

Maybe you're taking the piss. But on which thread?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 04:18 pm
@spendius,
spendi, You are weak on substance; what you must prove is "how" wandi's threads are littered with garbage. Be specific, and prove your point with credible sources; not your personal "opinion."
okie

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 05:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
.... Be specific, and prove your point with credible sources;.....

Translation, spendius, is to ask ci.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 05:19 pm
@okie,
okie, You're the last one on this planet (or at least on a2k) who should offer your worthless opinion. It's always without evidence or credible source, but entirely dreamed up in you convoluted mind.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 04:01 am
I have a question for those of you that are still attacking and hating Bush for his decision to send us into Iraq.

Will you oppose any decision by Obama to use military force?
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 05:03 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

I have a question for those of you that are still attacking and hating Bush for his decision to send us into Iraq.

Will you oppose any decision by Obama to use military force?

It depends on what the circumstances are.

I didn't object to attacking Iraq because I think we can live in a world without military force or some other idealistic view. I objected because I believe the WH failed to make the case we should go there. War when diplomacy fails, but it was our diplomatic failure. I didn't object to going to Afghanistan.

I think that if Obama plans to use the military for any sort of agenda, transparency is key. Many in the USA, both democrat and republican, feel like there is always an underhanded agenda to our military actions. If he's upfront with us about what the goal is and how victory is defined, we can hold him accountable. Bush's sin was that he didn't act like he was accountable for anything at all. Victory was constantly being redefined, and it felt dishonest.

So will I oppose any decision to use force? No. However, this question is like asking Bush supporters if they would support any choice to use force by Obama. It's not a two for one deal.

T
K
O
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 06:44 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

I think that if Obama plans to use the military for any sort of agenda, transparency is key. Many in the USA, both democrat and republican, feel like there is always an underhanded agenda to our military actions. If he's upfront with us about what the goal is and how victory is defined, we can hold him accountable.

Rolling Eyes Right... the problem is that Obama has no plan for victory.
Obama wants to emasculate our military well beyond the damage Clinton caused.
Obama wants to fire our active troops and bring them home as unemployed workers.

Obama's plans will plunge this country into a deep depression.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 06:55 am
waterboy wrote:
Quote:
Right... the problem is that Obama has no plan for victory.

What irony Laughing
revel

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 06:59 am
Quote:
Iraqis on the street continue to show support for Zaidi, who disrupted a news conference Sunday in Baghdad by Bush and Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki.

University students rallied for Zaidi in Fallujah on Wednesday, drawing the attention of U.S. forces.

Students raised their shoes and threw rocks at American soldiers, who reportedly opened fire above the crowd. Protesters said that indirect fire wounded one student, Zaid Salih. U.S. forces haven't confirmed the account.

"We demonstrated to express our support for Muntathar al Zaidi, but we were surprised with the entrance of the U.S. military," said Ahmed Ismail, one of the protesters. "Unconsciously, we raised our shoes expressing our support for al Zaidi, but they attacked us."

source
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 07:58 am
@revel,
revel wrote:

waterboy wrote:
Quote:
Right... the problem is that Obama has no plan for victory.

What irony Laughing

Yeah, Bush has a plan for victory and Obama has a plan for defeat...

I bet you a dollar protesters would throw their shoes at Obama if he went to Iraq today.
parados

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 08:02 am
@mysteryman,
Each decision will be judged on its merit. I supported Afghanistan. I supported the first Gulf war and Somalia when GHWBush sent troops.

Now a question for those supporting Bush's invasion of Iraq. Will you support EVERY decision by a democrat to use force? Have you done so in the past?
parados

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 08:04 am
@H2O MAN,
You're pretty sure of your position there waterguy in willing to bet an entire dollar.
0 Replies