IS VIRGINITY SOMETHING WOMAN MUST KEEP?

the third eye

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 10:05 pm
@Green Witch,
you said so. Not me. Even I never think that woman is like the other animals who has hymen until I read your post!!!!
We do know those are animals are completely different with woman. And they cannot keep their virginity; their hymen because they do not have "BRAIN" to think!! they do sex because of their instinct. Woman can keep their hymen if they use their brain to think the risk. (but sorry... I am not supposed to saying that hymen is the only symbol of virginity)
Your post make me think about what the similarity between those animals and woman who cannot keep their hymen well?
Green Witch

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 09:06 am
@the third eye,
TTE, perhaps we agree. I think a woman should have full control of her sexuality. If she wants to remain a virgin all her life, she should have the right to do so. If she wants to have sex upon her maturity into womanhood, she should also have the right to do so. A woman should have the right to choose if she wants to have a child or not, a woman should have the right to accept or reject her mate(s), a woman should ever be forced have sex or be forced to be celibate . A woman should have the right to have access to disease protection and birth control. No other person or institution should have control over a woman's body other than the woman herself. A woman's freedom to choose what she does with her body makes her a full human being.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 09:30 am
It occured to me that only girls have physical virginity to keep. Why don't boys and how would their bodies provide virginity?

BBB
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2008 07:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Lately? LATELY???

It's what has always happened in war, as soon as the defending men were (either permanently or temporarily) out of the way.

What else are warriors going to do with all that extra testosterone?
0 Replies

Motorhead

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:05 am
@the third eye,
A woman who keeps her virginity is a smart woman, sure she may get teased as she goes about her daily life but she will not have 5 little unplanned miricals destroying her life either and as for men keeping their virginity I intend to keep mine private until I am hapilly married... I don't want to screw up earlie in life. Smile
bieberfever32798

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:00 pm
@the third eye,
God wanted people to have sex when their married. So that is what you should do. Virginity should be a girl/or boys pride and joy. Like I wear a purity ring every day. You save this for you, your true love, God, your family and many more. hope this helped.
the third eye

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:07 am
@bieberfever32798,
i do agree with you. Thx
0 Replies

the third eye

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:08 am
@Motorhead,
proud of you...
proud of smart women...
0 Replies

sytico

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 03:33 pm
@the third eye,
Well we must understand that men are different from women and will always be viewed differently. I think women should keep their virginity. It adds to her worth and will be seen more as a wife material.

However now a days people do not care and just run around and have sex with anyone they want any time. Its really all about where your moral compass points.
0 Replies

adelly4love

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 12:45 am
@the third eye,
its because u've not seen it... But i tell frnd, u've met one. Am 21 and i have never had sex and am proud to be chaste...
0 Replies

adelly4love

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 12:56 am
@Green Witch,
thats not an excuse dude.... Its not holy to mary late cuz in the process, one will engage in some unlawful act which will deem Your spiritual act...
adelly4love

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 01:08 am
@hawkeye10,
thats why its very important for both the sexes to keep their viginity by being chaste.... Disvirginity is just like a broken egg compared to an unbroken one... An unbroken egg is clean, valued, fresh, honoured and other interesting virtues, a broken egg is extremely distinct from an unbroken one.....
0 Replies

adelly4love

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 01:12 am
its very important for both the sexes to keep their viginity by being chaste.... Disvirginity is just like a broken egg compared to an unbroken one... An unbroken egg is clean, valued, fresh, honoured and other interesting virtues, a broken egg is extremely distinct from an unbroken one.....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:17 am
@adelly4love,
I'm not a dude. People are not like eggs. Unlawful act? What? Sex? Get over it. Just don't make any babies until you are ready to raise them properly. What you say only applies if one believes in a god and follows old rule books written by frightened people who wanted to control other frightened people. It's the 21st century, get some education and stop believing everything your society imprints on you.

0 Replies

suresh Babu Thomas

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:47 am
@the third eye,
virginity is nothing to do with our life style. sex is a bodily requirement just like hunger so abstaing from sex and remainig virgin is no use..
0 Replies