True Republican thought

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 09:57 am
Would you like to see what the consequence of fomenting hate and discord with your presidential candidates are, Republicans?

McCain is almost certainly going to lose, but he made sure to rile up a bunch of mouth-breathing morons with his racist and xenophobic accusations towards Obama these last few months. It's made the world a more dangerous place.

I would be ashamed to have bigots on the same side as me, personally...

Cycloptichorn

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 10:11 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Total, irreversible, ignorance.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 10:51 am
@Woiyo9,
How many threads are you going to post this on?

Cycloptichorn
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 10:57 am
@Cycloptichorn,
When I see "Woiyo," I just push the "ignore" thumbs down. POOF!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 11:14 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

As many as I feel like. You have a problem with that? Do you want to suppress speech like your boy Obama?

Just pointing out that you feel the need to post your quasi-racist screed in several threads. You fit right in with the people in the video, Woiyo.

Cycloptichorn
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 11:46 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Would you like to see what the consequence of fomenting hate and discord with your presidential candidates are, Republicans?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0[/youtube]

McCain is almost certainly going to lose, but he made sure to rile up a bunch of mouth-breathing morons with his racist and xenophobic accusations towards Obama these last few months. It's made the world a more dangerous place.

I would be ashamed to have bigots on the same side as me, personally...

Cycloptichorn

did anyone else notice the evangelical christian buzz words? the white supremacist fear? the mindless parroting of far right phrases?

amidst all of the american flag swag?

"when fascism comes to america it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

it's here.

0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 11:48 am
btw; i don't consider these people to be true republicans. there's nothing conservative about them, imho.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:02 pm
i didn't see any of that stuff quoted as having been said by obama.

he's the one running for office. not wright, not conehead and not jesse jackson.

if you can't prove that obama actively utters these words, or even endorses the sentiments, it's just another rnc non-event.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:07 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
So true. They are not even close to being republicans/conservatives. They are racist pigs wrapped up in the republican party, because they don't understand politics, humanity, or common sense. They understand joe sixpack, the confederate flag, and fundamental religion.
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 01:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CC - you have problems with regular Americans referred to as Joe Sixpacks who practice their religion ? Why is that?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 02:00 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

**** off and die **** for brains. Go play hacky sack with your stoned buddies.

You'd fit right in with the folks in the video, gun nut.

I understand that it's embarrassing for you guys that the cover is being yanked off of your bullshit, publicly. But own it. Own your party's ignorance and racism. Don't shy away from it.

Cycloptichorn
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 02:20 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Who is the racist?

The party of Condi Rice, Gen Powell?

Or the Party of Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 02:33 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

Who is the racist?

The party of Condi Rice, Gen Powell?

Or the Party of Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson?

The party of Condi Rice and Gen. Powell - neither of whom were elected by your party.

How many AA congressmen or women ya'll got now, Woiyo? None? Yeah, that's the sign of a real open party there.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:20 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

I see.

So regardless of the fact that Wright is Obamas "preacher", spent over 20 years listening to his sermons, and only "admonished" these words AFTER he was criticized in media only recently means nothing?

Got it!

why would he feel the need to "admonish" something before anyone asked about it?

if politicians started admonishing every single thing that anyone could ever think of to attack them with at the beginning of a campaign, none of them would ever be able to discuss issue #1.

but if we're going to play that way; why hasn't sarah palin admonished her husband and his alaskan seccesonist pals?

you know, following that guy, joe vogel;

Quote:
the alaskan independence party founder, Joe Vogel:

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government."

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag. I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."

"I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

doesn't sound very fond of the u.s.a., does he?

yeah. i get it. same old crap.

0 Replies

slkshock7

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 11:19 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cyclo,
Specifically what "racist and xenophobic accusations towards Obama" has McCain made "these last few months"?

You know as well as I do that there are racists and xenophobes on both sides spouting all kinds of hate and venom, but those comments are not coming from the lips of either candidate. To imply they are coming directlyh from the Repub candidate is an outright lie and to imply it's only coming from the Repub side is disingenuous at best.

Michelle Malkin has captured some of the rage coming from the Democratic fringe here. Anybody who's been on A2K for more than few hours has seen bushels of similar comments of rage from Bush-haters right here.