Thank you all, for your political support

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 03:38 am
I've started to co-ordinate the European supporters (on voluntary basis, of course!):

http://i36.tinypic.com/11l2y3k.jpg
Letty

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 04:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Actually, Walter, Fbaezer needs C.I. for this Veep choice as that man knows all about economics. That way, he would have a multi-cultural band wagon. This group could stump for him at his rallies, as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGBba1AY1O4
jespah

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 04:29 am
He's a man of the people.

He doesn't suck at Fantasy Hockey.

Well, no more than the rest of us do.

He's erudite.

He's got manners.

He's smarter than the average poster.

He's friendly.

He's kind to animals and calls his family regularly.

He is .... your candidate!

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/081014/samp20baa0c3d9e804c4.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 08:53 am
Can I be Secretary of Labor?

BBB
blatham

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 09:07 am
Along with the bumper sticker, the AnyoneButFbaezerPatriotsForTruthAndFbetuses now have their campaign button.

Note the subliminal message here...

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/081014/samp20baa0c3d9e804c4.jpg

This campaign is toast.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 10:04 am
@Letty,
Thanks for the "confidence," I am totally retired from "work." Wink
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:31 am
Thank you all for your support.
And yes, my fantasy is to have Foxy on a leash, but we must keep that a secret, for the campaign's sake.

c.i. sounds great for VP. Time for Asian-Americans to step forward. Plus, he has a great, and very sellable, story about his youth during WWII.

OK. Now something more about me.

I may not be an American citizen, BUT...

I'm certainly older than Obama, but way younger than McCain.
I have a beautiful family, with three gifted children.
Unlike my opponents, my income is similar to the average American citizen's.
I have a postgraduate degree on Economics.
I graduated from High School in St. Louis, Mo, the biggest city of a key state.
Unlike my opponents, I am bilingual (actually tri-lingual: Italian-Americans should also vote for me). I can appeal to both Mexican-Americans and Cuban-Americans, who usually have opposite political views.
I have been all around the continental United States (what other candidate rode from Laredo to New York City in a Greyhound bus as a normal passenger?).
I have a brother in Wichita, a sister in Miami, a cousin in Las Vegas and a niece who's proudly serving in the US Air Force. I have two brothers-in-law who were born and raised in Detroit.
My first girlfriend's family are now conservative Catholics living in Virginia, New York State and Texas. They certainly would support me, and descend from both Arab-Americans and Mayflower colonists.
I never befriended any member of the Weathermen, no KKK would ever vote for me, and I can't see Russia from my house.
I am an A2K member, since October 2002.
And I have never been to Washington, D.C.

Diane

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 12:00 pm
This will be a landslide election, but just in case Pancho needs a few extra votes, I'll look in some of Lyndon Johnson's favorite campaign places. These loyal voters always seemed to come through for Lyndon.

Now, where did I put that list of Texas Cemeteries?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 12:12 pm
@fbaezer,
Asian Americans are really active politically in California, but especially here in Silicon Valley. Most county and city elective offices have Asians. Our city, Sunnyvale, even used to have an Asian mayor. .

As most of you know, my younger brother is a legislator in California who is planning to run for state office next year. He was able get 63% of the votes during his three terms in office with the high in the mid-seventies. The real miracle is the simple fact that he's a republican in a democratic state.

I'll work for fbaezer's election, and gather most of the Hispanic and Asian votes from California. he he he....
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 12:57 pm
Quote:
I have a postgraduate degree on Economics and I can't see Russia from my house.

Kill him!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 01:12 pm
I finally know who I'm going to vote for. I'll see you on the biggest election victory ever!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 01:49 pm
@fbaezer,
fbaezer wrote:
...I may not be an American citizen, BUT...

I'm certainly older than Obama, but way younger than McCain.
I have a beautiful family, with three gifted children.
Unlike my opponents, my income is similar to the average American citizen's.
I have a postgraduate degree on Economics.
I graduated from High School in St. Louis, Mo, the biggest city of a key state.
Unlike my opponents, I am bilingual (actually tri-lingual: Italian-Americans should also vote for me). I can appeal to both Mexican-Americans and Cuban-Americans, who usually have opposite political views.
I have been all around the continental United States (what other candidate rode from Laredo to New York City in a Greyhound bus as a normal passenger?).
I have a brother in Wichita, a sister in Miami, a cousin in Las Vegas and a niece who's proudly serving in the US Air Force. I have two brothers-in-law who were born and raised in Detroit.
My first girlfriend's family are now conservative Catholics living in Virginia, New York State and Texas. They certainly would support me, and descend from both Arab-Americans and Mayflower colonists.
I never befriended any member of the Weathermen, no KKK would ever vote for me, and I can't see Russia from my house.
I am an A2K member, since October 2002.
And I have never been to Washington, D.C.

I'm sorry, fbaezer. I'd like to help your campaign, but you're entirely too qualified for voters here in Oklahoma.
Letty

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 02:01 pm
@Eva,
Hee, hee. Eva, I have a wonderful idea. I can write a singing commercial for fbaezer and since there is no "equal time" required now, son of Eva can play the piano, and I will sing this little ditty and play it on WA2K radio.

When you vote, vote for Pancho for prez,
He's a man you can trust to get justice.

When you vote, remember vote democratic,
And Pancho's auto matic ly your man.

Honesty's his policy,
A man of great intergrity,
So vote, and vote for Pancho for prez.
wandeljw

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 02:06 pm
Sorry, fbaezer, I can not support this. I keep thinking of your unfortunate wife. Whenever she asks you to do household chores, I can hear you saying, "Me??? I am presidential material!" Smile
fbaezer

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 02:16 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

Sorry, fbaezer, I can not support this. I keep thinking of your unfortunate wife. Whenever she asks you to do household chores, I can hear you saying, "Me??? I am presidential material!" Smile

Actually she says SHE is presidential material.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 02:17 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Can I be Secretary of Labor?

BBB

Oh, a life time labor organizer.
Sure (but I'll keep a leash prompt).
jespah

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 03:57 pm
@fbaezer,
I'd like to show my, er, support.

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/081014/samp2cf5993540a3fe7b.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 04:14 pm
@Letty,
Letty wrote:

Hee, hee. Eva, I have a wonderful idea. I can write a singing commercial for fbaezer and since there is no "equal time" required now, son of Eva can play the piano, and I will sing this little ditty and play it on WA2K radio.

When you vote, vote for Pancho for prez,
He's a man you can trust to get justice.

When you vote, remember vote democratic,
And Pancho's auto matic ly your man.

Honesty's his policy,
A man of great intergrity,
So vote, and vote for Pancho for prez.

Oh, Letty! Nobody will believe he's a Democrat if you use words like that! (Sounds like W, doesn't it.)

Can we repeat the last line? I mean, we don't care how many times fbaezer's supporters cast votes, do we?

"So vote, and vote
and vote, and vote
and vote, and vote
for Pancho for prez...."

I like it! Very catchy. ALL TOGETHER NOW....
blatham

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 04:52 pm
Paris Hilton Supports Fbaezer!

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/081014/samp2cf5993540a3fe7b.jpg
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 04:53 pm
@Eva,
Youall have almost convinced me. If you could only elect some real legislators so we could make real change in DC I would vote for him in a second.