Joe Lieberman's Speech

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:34 pm
@kuvasz,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You can not even answer a simple question and you want us to believe you actually work for a living?

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Have a nice day you ******* loser!!!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:37 pm
@Woiyo9,

"* Roads/Bridges. McCain has not proposed a blueprint for road, rail and bridge construction though he is a fierce critic of how Congress loads up infrastructure spending bills with pet projects for members and special interests. He vows to seek line-item authority to veto what he calls wasteful spending. McCain this spring proposed a federal gas tax holiday to ease pump prices, which critics said would diminish receipts the government dedicates for highway and transit projects. One in four U.S. bridges is structurally deficient."

None of this shows how McCain actually intends to ADDRESS THE PROBLEM of our infrastructure, Woiyo. He wants to line-item veto stuff and give a gas tax holiday, great. So what is he going to actually do about the infrastructure?

This isn't a plan...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:38 pm
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
Re: kuvasz (Post 3387122)
Since you will not address the question, there is no point is continuing the debate.

As usual, you are no interested in debate, just name calling so by all means, chirp on by yourself.

kindly address the question one more time, because the question you asked was the one i thought was addressed when cyclo pointed out that the line item veto mccain wanted to use on hiways was found to be unconstitutional nearly a decade or so ago.
kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:39 pm
@Woiyo9,
kindly go to my profile it was written when i signed onto the site in 2003.
Woiyo9

@kuvasz,
As stated, you are hopeless and a loser!

DrewDad

@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO THIS IF THEY WANT. A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION CAN OCCUR!!!

Um... shrill much?

Yes, it is possible to amend the Constitution. But it has happened only 17 times in approximately 220 years. And never by constitutional convention.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:40 pm
@kuvasz,
Yea, same bullshit as before.

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:40 pm
@Woiyo9,
wanta see pix of myhouse?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:41 pm
@Woiyo9,
Now you're just being an ass. Cut it out.

Cycloptichorn
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:47 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Listen to you! You my mother?

Answer the question and YOU act like an adult.

This is supposed to be a place to debate issues, not be ridiculed for an opinion like you assholes like to do.

Let's try again, what is wrong with McCains position. Not interested in lne item vetos. try thinking in the abstract. Tough for liberals, but try.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:48 pm
@Woiyo9,
I already answered your question, in this post:

http://able2know.org/topic/121830-3#post-3387144]

yaknow, the one about 5 posts above the one you just wrote. Try reading the thread instead of being a jerk.

Cycloptichorn
DrewDad

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:51 pm
@kuvasz,
Kavasz, stop picking on the rednecks.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:53 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

Yeap and I own two companies I built with my bare hands that allow me to sit at home all day laughing at assholes like you who have to work all day while you defend a system that screws you up the ass.

I just moved into a 3,500 square ft house with a huge horse barn on a wooded 4 acre lot with an indoor swimming pool.

The laugh's on you, buckaroo. I have no worries. I'm in that top 1%, but still would rather have my taxes raised than yours.

So who is whose bitch my fine friend? You jagg-offs are supporting candidates who will give you nothing and me everything. haha! and you wonder why I call you guys idiots?

Save your energy and don't stroke out on me Kuvasz.

Your response to my posting a faked book cover was off target
because I wasn't responding to your post - I was just posting @ random.
Your post was just the last one before I posted. No offense intended.

You have a nice little place there in Statesboro, enjoy! Cool
kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
i just moved as mentioned to southwest near lansing michigan. the only time i think of statesboro is when the allmen brothers play the statesboro blues, have you ever smoked a joint at duane's grave in macon. i used to roadie for my buddies rock band who regularly played in macon during the summer festival at the georgia music hall of fame at elizabeth reeds

and frankly i miss dixie
kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:08 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Re: kuvasz (Post 3387155)
Kavasz, stop picking on the rednecks.

aw dad, i wont doin' nuthin, jus' pokin' um a bit.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
No, you made excuses and decided to not answer it.

You people bore me.

I really do not have time for you morons anny longer. Stand in line with the rest of the loser liberals.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:11 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

i just moved as mentioned to southwest near lansing michigan. the only time i think of statesboro is when the allmen brothers play the statesboro blues, have you ever smoked a joint at duane's grave in macon. i used to roadie for my buddies rock band who regularly played in macon during the summer festival at the georgia music hall of fame at elizabeth reeds

and frankly i miss dixie

I married a girl from Macon...

Look me up if you heart ever draws you back to Dixie, I'm in Athens, GA.

Take care ~
kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:23 pm
@Woiyo9,
Quote:
Re: kuvasz (Post 3387132)

You can not even answer a simple question and you want us to believe you actually work for a living?

Have a nice day you ******* loser!!!

I don't have to work anymore knucklehead I hold a patent "Method of Dyeing polyolefin fibers" - Patent 6126701 that is licensed and royalties go to one of my companies called Aja Inc (the name of my first kuvasz) incorporated in Georgia and I also earn royalties on flame retardant technologies that go to another as Textile Chemical Consultants incorporated in both Georgia and Michigan; you can check and see by looking them up and the website of the secretary of state in the respective states.

Thank you for calling me a loser. I pay more in taxes than you likely make in income in a year and if that makes me a loser, pray tell, what does that make you?
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:24 pm
@kuvasz,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 02:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
DUDE! I USED TO LIVE IN JEFFERSON!