27
   

The 2008 Republican Convention...

 
 
H2O MAN
 
  -4  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:03 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

What liberal press ?



Are you kidding?

No. I'm serious.


Well then... you are an idiot.
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:05 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

The left is angry with themselves for not doing a better job of choosing the right people for
the job and they are lashing out with petty attacks that will only sink the democratic party.

What attacks? Give me an attack attributed to Obama's campaign. Tell me how it's petty. You try and make the press and extention of the Liberals, like everyone is picking on you and your worldview.

Perhaps it's time to self evaluate. You're standing on the wrong side of history. Look at how the republicans have failed, let alone failed to show the desire to become a big tent party. It's time you get with the picture.

T
K
O
Diest TKO
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:06 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

What liberal press ?



Are you kidding?

No. I'm serious.


Well then... you are an idiot.

I'll take your refusal to answer as a withdrawl of your statement.

Thank you.
K
O
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:09 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

The left is angry with themselves for not doing a better job of choosing the right people for
the job and they are lashing out with petty attacks that will only sink the democratic party.

You try and make the press and extention of the Liberals, like everyone is picking on you and your worldview.



The liberal press is an extension of the democratic party.
What evidence can you offer that it is not?

It's time that you take off your blinders and see the world as it really is.
old europe
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:14 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
The liberal press is an extension of the democratic party.
What evidence can you offer that it is not?


You're making the claim. You'll have to come up with evidence.
Diest TKO
 
  0  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:17 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

The left is angry with themselves for not doing a better job of choosing the right people for
the job and they are lashing out with petty attacks that will only sink the democratic party.

You try and make the press and extention of the Liberals, like everyone is picking on you and your worldview.



The liberal press is an extension of the democratic party.
What evidence can you offer that it is not?

It's time that you take off your blinders and see the world as it really is.


1) The press is not one entity, so even if a story were to show bias, it would not be representitive of the press at large let alone it's publication.

2) The press has been everybit as critical of Obama as McCain.

3) Even with all the coverage of Obama's speeches, they typically air what get's viewers: His emotional talk, but not the times where he speaks about his policies and ideas. Doing this puts a light on Obama sure, but it's not doing him any favors in terms of spreading his platform.

4) The media has more conservative correspondents than liberal ones. Don't try to claim otherwise. Consider the radio. Not only the political talk radio shows, but the religious ones too.

ETC

Grow up.

T
K
O
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:18 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:



2) The press has been everybit as critical of Obama as McCain.


Really?

Do you have any proof of this?
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:20 am
@old europe,
Kevin withdrew his claim when he failed to back it up.

T
K
O
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:21 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:



2) The press has been everybit as critical of Obama as McCain.


Really?

Do you have any proof of this?

Rev Wright. Now grow up.

T
K
O
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:23 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:



2) The press has been everybit as critical of Obama as McCain.


Really?

Do you have any proof of this?

Rev Wright.




The liberal press has never touched the Rev Wright issue except to defend Obama.

You fail.
Care to try again?
Diest TKO
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:25 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:



2) The press has been everybit as critical of Obama as McCain.


Really?

Do you have any proof of this?

Rev Wright.




The liberal press has never touched the Rev Wright issue except to defend Obama.

You fail.
Care to try again?

Do you have any proof of this? Your claim, you back it up. You never seem to back anything up that you say. What is it you're so afraid of? Have a little backbone Kevin.

T
K
O
Cycloptichorn
 
  3  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:30 am
@Diest TKO,
Well, that's b/c he's a troll. He doesn't feel the need to provide evidence for his arguments, for they are not serious arguments. He's not interested in discussion. He's interested in riling up liberals by being as insulting as he can, post after post.

Cycloptichorn
H2O MAN
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:36 am
Cyclotroll and Diest Troll have their thongs in a bunch because they
realize they have boarded the wrong train and that it has left the station.

Start a new topic and tell all of us what makes Obama and Biden the best
choice for America. Can you do that? Do you even know what their plan is?
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:36 am
@Cycloptichorn,
H2O is not only a troll, but a bad one; he never provides any of his opinions with facts or credible sources. Why we even bother to respond to this troll is a mystery. I'm going to "delete" him from all the threads I'm involved with from now on. He's a waste of time and effort.
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  0  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:39 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
Do you even know what their plan is?

Do you?

T
K
O
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:46 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
Do you even know what their plan is?

Do you?


You are supporting a liberal agenda without knowing what it is... amazing Rolling Eyes
Diest TKO
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:54 am
@H2O MAN,
I didn't say I don't know what Obama's platform is. You did. You say a lot of things. None of which are substantial, and few of which are worth reading. Grow up.

Funny how in this thread you call the media liberal and in another thread to link a youtube video where it keeps flashing publications and their positive quotes on Palin. You're just hot air, nothing else.

T
K
O
old europe
 
  2  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 11:58 am
@Diest TKO,
Just a suggestion, Diest:

http://i34.tinypic.com/295zfc5.gif
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 12:13 pm
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

I didn't say I don't know what Obama's platform is.


And yet you champion him... amazing Rolling Eyes
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 04:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

I didn't say I don't know what Obama's platform is.


And yet you champion him... amazing Rolling Eyes

Can you read? I know his platform. You assumed I didn't. Meanwhile you've shown no understanding of Obama's platform yet you condemn him. Not that it would matter. You come off as one of those die hard reds not interested in learning anything.

So much for the GOP's claims of "American's first."

T
K
O
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/19/2022 at 11:29:49